منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f282/)
-   -   Ten Things I Hate About M & B Romance Novels !!! (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t90199.html)

UHU 10-09-08 11:32 AM

Ten Things I Hate About M & B Romance Novels !!!

Here are the ten things I hate about Mills and Boons Modern Romances

I hate them because they are hard to find and the way they busy the mind.

I hate the way some covers are, and how they make this a bigger hassle by far.

I hate it when I lend someone one of my own and then I realized later it’s forever gone.

I hate the way I must finish the novel, have to. Even though no real hurry is necessarily due.

I hate the way their heroine is always too big this too wide that and how suddenly BOOM the flaws turn to assets just because the hero says that! *

I hate it when the heroine has to be fascinated with a foreigner, let him be Italian, Greek, even vindictive Sicilian as long he is not from around the corner!

I hate how in one second the hero is faithless and bad and in the other he is so good and so in love, he is just about mad!

I hate it when they start describing the heroine cloths – sometimes her taking showers- out of nowhere and how this telling bit is eventually leading to somewhere!

I hate how M & B plots are usually predictable, and how that makes me feel terrible!

And finally I hate to admit this and how ironic it is, but I just love them !

UHU 10-09-08 12:05 PM

That was my list , care to share what you hate about Romance Novels? It doesn't have to be M&B , just what you find funny or upsetting. The star earlier refers to this:

We woman are sadly insecure if all we do is to wait for a guy to make us accept who we are. Tell me why can’t we accept compliments from a fellow woman, let’s say a sister or a mother or even friend if you are sensitive towards relative. Why does it have to be a guy for it to matter? Better yet why don’t we see it ourselves?

Lola Ali 11-09-08 03:14 AM

UHU: I used to like you before , but now I LOVE you because you put in lovely words" that rhyme" all the things that really made me like to read historical romances more. I agree1000000% with you that unfortunately we, women, tend to disbelieve complements coming from other women because we believe that they are only trying to please us. We really do wait for the approval of the men in our lives to feel good about ourselves> I said tooooooooo much, sorry:lol:

UHU 11-09-08 11:24 AM

أشكرك والله على هالمشاعر النبيلة يا لولا علي ،هذا و الله كل من ذوقك و أنا بعد كونك أول وحدة تردين على كتاباتي صارت لج منزلة عندي ، و عسى الله يديم المحبة. بس ما قلتي لي ما في شي غير يبط جبدك في هاي الروايات؟ نبي نسمع آراء أخرى.

Lola Ali 11-09-08 06:37 PM

والله اشياء كثيره تبط القلب فيها, مثلا لازم البطل داااااااااااائما يكون اغنى من البطله والا تراها تشوف نفسها عليه خخخخخخخخخخخخخخ , و اكره كمان لمن يكون البطل عربي, تصدقين ما اذكر اني قرات روايه فيها البطل عربي لاني احس ان الكاتبات يصورون العربي على انه بربري و A sex maniac

الساعة الآن 06:51 AM.