منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f387/)
-   -   Barbara Cartland (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t67648.html)

darla 22-01-08 07:25 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anime girl (المشاركة 1182744)
woooooooooooooooooooooooow u know i read the Arabic novels only
there is an old novel for her i think the title is
hazard of hearts
would u plz find it
and thank u so much i like all the historical novels

Aghapita

I will try to find what you want, you can also

post your request in Request Thread,,, so if

anyone else have it..she might afford it to ya

annarose 22-01-08 03:14 PM

Hello Darla,
Thanks a lot for you effect, but I have a request if you may allow me.
I have long been interested in "A Hazard of Hearts", which is one of Barbara Cartland's most famouse novels. It was transfered to a movie once. I've watched the movie and that's how I became so much attached to it. Do you have this novel by any chance and can loaded to us to read. I would really appreciate it.
Just to help you a little her is the synposis of the novel's hardcover:

Serena was happy at Staverley. She loved to roam the stately gardens of her family manor and dream of her future love. But then a cruel fate dealt her shattering blow. Her father was killed in a duel after losing her hand, her inheritance and her home in a game of cards. All this was now the property of the infamous Marquis of Vulcan-- a man whose reputation made it unwise for any decent woman to be seen in his company. A strange, cold man whose clifftop mansion echoed with terrrible secrets. Serena could run, or she could bow to the will of the brooding stranger who held her father debt. Either way it meant dishonor-- and the end of her dreams.

Lola Ali 22-01-08 05:51 PM

Dearest Darla, thanks for welcoming me and encouraging me. I'm an English teacher , so language is not an issue but I do not yet have the DSL service ,therefore I'm trying to limit my visits so as not to kill my husband with the bell.As soon as this problem is fixed I assure you , you will be fed up with me! Thanks again to you and all the Girls for the hard work.

sommanha 04-08-08 03:34 AM

Barbara Cartland - Love is the Enemy

2 مرفق

:7_5_129:
:7_5_129::7_5_129:
:7_5_129:

Barbara Cartland - Love is the Enemy

Nerina Gray stood at the first landing of the grand staircase. Her flaming red hair and striking green eyes, her alabaster skin—now blushing with fury—had undoubtedly attracted the insolent gaze of the raven-haired stranger who stared up at her.

So this was the arrogantly handsome Sir Rupert Wroth—the most disdainful, elusive and scandalous bachelor at the court of Queen Victoria. . . .

As he turned from her in a manner at once courtly and contemptuous, Nerina knew that to enslave him, to mortify such a scoundrel, would be the most difficult and important challenge of her life.

sommanha

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:liilase::liilase:
:liilase:

sommanha 17-08-08 03:14 AM

Barbara Cartland - A Very Unusual Wife

1 مرفق

:flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2:
:flowers2:

Barbara Cartland - A Very Unusual Wife

The Marquis of Falcon needed a wife in a hurry. The solution seemed simple: marry the daughter of his fabulously wealthy country neighbor, the Earl of Warnborough. Then a misunderstanding saw him married to the wrong daughter, but the right wife--and a very unusual wife indeed, as he was to learn on his wedding night …

قرأت هذه الرواية بالعربي من زمان

و أعتقد أن أسمها كان الزوجة العنيدة

sommanha

:lol::lol::lol:
:liilase::liilase:
:liilase:

الساعة الآن 01:37 AM.