منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   Novels by Lynne Graham (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t58037.html)

Mai Ziyada 06-11-07 09:10 PM

Novels by Lynne Graham

Hi, as I mentioned before, I will illustrate the books I have for this authors and a brief summary when available. It would be great if you came up with other books by this same author as well! After that I will wait for you to tell me if you want to read any of this books, if so I will put it as attachments
:3EO05175:

Mai Ziyada 10-11-07 12:09 AM

Tempestuous Reunion

2 مرفق
Here is the first novel as a zip folder attachement. I hope this is convenient with all of you

Mai Ziyada 10-11-07 12:12 AM

The Petrakos Bride

2 مرفق
The second novel

Mai Ziyada 11-11-07 01:39 PM

The spanish groom

2 مرفق
Dear habobe, I hope you will like it. It is one of my favourite

Mai Ziyada 12-11-07 11:21 PM

The Greek's chosen wife

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anime girl (المشاركة 1069671)
Greek chosen wife plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanx alot

Here it comes my dear, hope you will enjoy it

Mai Ziyada 12-11-07 11:28 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة alreyam (المشاركة 1069065)
Thanx alot Mai

waiting for Prisoner of Passion

You are more than welcome , it is my pleasure to share these novels with you
:friends:

Mai Ziyada 13-11-07 11:03 PM

Bond of hatred" and "Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife"

4 مرفق
Bond of hatred id one of my favourite novels of Lynne Graham, I hope you will like it as well

alreyam: You can ask anytime, I am more than willing to oblige, enjoy your requested novel (reluctant mistress, blackmailed wife). As promised I will eventually upload all of these novels
:ekS05142::ekS05142:

Mai Ziyada 15-11-07 03:53 PM

The venegful husband

2 مرفق
The venegful husband

Mai Ziyada 16-11-07 02:04 PM

The Contaxis Baby

2 مرفق
Dear alreyam, I wish you an enjoyable reading

Mai Ziyada 17-11-07 02:48 AM

Angel of darkness

2 مرفق
This is one of the first books that I have ever read for Lynne Graham and is why she became one of my favourit authors thereafter
Hope you will like it as well

Mai Ziyada 19-11-07 07:27 PM

4 مرفق
habbobe
نيارااا
المصلاويه
fantasy

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot
Here are the requested novel
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Mai Ziyada 19-11-07 11:24 PM

The sheikh's innocent bride

2 مرفق
The word version

Mai Ziyada 22-11-07 06:43 PM

Married to a mistress

2 مرفق
I guess you will like this
:ekS05142::ekS05142:

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:50 PM

Married By Arrangement

2 مرفق

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:55 PM

Durate's Child

2 مرفق
:welcome_pills1:

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:59 PM

Mistress bought and paid for

2 مرفق
the rest are coming soon

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:17 PM

The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

2 مرفق

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:20 PM

The arabian mistress

2 مرفق
The arabian mistress

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:22 PM

The contract baby

2 مرفق
The contract baby

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:27 PM

2 مرفق

Dear a_y ossama, I am attaching it again upon your request, but as I don't know what was wrong with the earlier version, the problem may still persist
Please let me know how to help

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:00 PM

Cozakis Bride

2 مرفق
Cozakis Bride

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:15 PM

The Mistress Wife and Verrancheti Marraige

4 مرفق
The Mistress Wife and Verrancheti Marraige

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:17 PM

Crime of passion

2 مرفق
Crime of passion

Mai Ziyada 21-12-07 11:31 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة habbobe (المشاركة 1133547)
What a come back !!!! I've got to hand it to you girl , you'll never cease to amaze me , i think from now on you'll be crowned the queen of romance, hands down !!! .....every novel is more wonderful than the other, but i think i'll go with The Reluctant Husband

Wow Heba, thanks very much!!!!this is nothing compared to your generous contributions!here is yor request, hope you will enjoy it

Mai Ziyada 21-12-07 11:36 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وردة من الماس (المشاركة 1133474)
wooooooooooooooooooooow GIRL

and you want us to deciede which one??????????????

It's HARD

but I'll chose the first one (( the Italian's wife ))
cause I think it is different than the usual novels

thank you sooooooooooooooo much sweetheart for your efforts

hope you the best

:ekS05142::ekS05142:I really liked this
I totally agree with your choice my dear, it is different
So here we go

Mai Ziyada 23-12-07 09:09 AM

1 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة UHU (المشاركة 1135320)
I have small request for Mai , can you please upload Graham's latest novel for this month?
Another small favor to ask , I haven't been able to open your recent upload for some reason Can you please upload the Reluctant Husband in word document. I would be really greatful.

:Thanx
:

Hi my dear and welcome to our forum!the book is a word document but to be able to upload it, I had to compress it first. May be your PC desn't recognize the RAR files, so here a compressed one as zip
file. I hope this will be useful to you
:flowers2:

Mai Ziyada 23-12-07 09:15 AM

2 مرفق
.....Here we go Anime Girl

The Expectant Bride

Mai Ziyada 24-12-07 12:31 PM

4 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نيارااا (المشاركة 1137609)
wooooooooooow sweetie i dont know what 2 say they r soooooooo beautiful just like u and if u dont mind can u pleazeeeee upload the winter bride ? andThe Disobedient Mistress

Many thanks for your kind words Nayaraa and of course I don't mind uploading these two novels for you. I wish you an enjoyable reading
Disobedient Mistress
Winter Bride

Mai Ziyada 24-12-07 12:41 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anime girl (المشاركة 1138751)
Indecent Deception

thank u so much 4 such beautiful novels i like the one u upload it for me it was fantastic dear as I love revenge novels so plzzzzzzzz upload this one tooooooo and thank u -:Thanx:

I am glad that you have enjoyed the previous novel and hope this will live up to your expectation as well
Indecent Deception

nargis 24-12-07 01:57 PM

thanx mai for all your great efforts to keep every body happy and i would like to ask you if you have Lynne Grahams novel THE SECRET WIFE

nargis 24-12-07 02:01 PM

first i would like to thank you for all your great efforts and second i want to ask you if you have Lynne grahams novel THE SECRET WIFE

anime girl 24-12-07 03:57 PM

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cant say a word girl u have overjoyed us by this gift novels but i really really love u so much u make us fly so high many thanx dear

Mai Ziyada 25-12-07 11:32 PM

2 مرفق
Thanks Anime Girl, Shoug Al 3eioun and Nayaraa. I am leaving to the air-port in an hour so this might be the last books that I can upload for two weeks. I will try my best but as I am leaving my laptop behind, it might prove to be difficult! Also I might have the time of my life there!!:ekS05142::ekS05142:OK enough of that, here we go with The Emerald Mistress and Dark Angel

Love Ya

kmoneka 16-01-08 01:35 PM

waiting for it

kmoneka 17-01-08 08:52 AM

اختي اشكرك الف شكر على كل رواياتك
ممكن بس اتعيدي تتنزيل
emerald mistriess plzzzzzzzzzz
can u download it again in word docuoment

yooossssss 19-01-08 10:46 PM

girl thank u very much i love lynne so much and i have some of her books i don't know how to download it into the net but i can send you her books. i also have some novles for Michelle Reid she is equally amazing also i have some novels for julia james and her novels are even better i really want to be with the group. plz tell me what to do

weejed 22-01-08 02:31 PM

السلام عليكم ياشيخة عليكي رويات تهبل مني عارفة متى حقرائها بس بإذن الله حكملها كلها جزاكي الله خير ومشكورة على هذه المشاركه والمجهود

بنوتة بوظبي 23-01-08 12:47 PM

sally_smiss 23-01-08 11:50 PM

THE SICILIAN’S MISTRESS

2 مرفق
THE SICILIAN’S MISTRESS
LYNNE GRAHAM

What the memory has lost, the body never forgets...
Once his mistress... now his bride!
Milly doesn't remember Gianni D'Angelo.All she knows is that she was found after a hit-and-run accident, pregnant and with her memory gone.
So Milly is horrified when she learns that she was once Gianni's mistress.. .and now he's claiming her little boy is his son! Gianni's solution is simple: marriage
!

:liilase:

liilas676 24-01-08 10:16 AM

2 مرفق
and here is the other novel

The Greek Tycoon's Defiant Bride

He's discovered she's his baby's mother--so now she'll be his bride!

Maribel was a shy virgin when she and handsome Leonidas Pallis shared a night of passion. She assumed he was inspired by his need for comfort, rather than lust for her. However, unbeknownst to Leonidas… Maribel conceived his child.

Now Leonidas wants what's his: his baby boy and Maribel, available 24/7. But the only way Leonidas will claim her and their son is if he takes her…as his bride
!

sommanha 26-01-08 04:30 PM

The Stephanides Pregnancy by Lynne Graham

2 مرفق
:7_5_129::7_5_129:
:7_5_129:

The Stephanides Pregnancy by Lynne Graham

Women in uniform weren't usually Cristos Stephanides's thing. But seeing Betsy Mitchell in her chauffeur's outfit . . . What harm could there be in trying to bed her? However, the tycoon hadn't bargained on being kidnapped, along with Betsy, and held captive on an Aegean island! And since their captors had thoughtfully provided them with a luxury villa, what was to stop Cristos continuing with his seduction plan in comfort?

:liilas::liilase::liilas::liilase:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

Sommanha

sommanha 29-01-08 06:54 AM

The Desert Bride - Lynne Graham

2 مرفق

:7_5_129::7_5_129::7_5_129:

The Desert Bride - Lynne Graham

'I am a close acquaintance of Crown Prince Razul's!'

Rash words indeed... Bethany was desperate to stopher deportation from Datar and only Razul, whomshe'd tried so hard to forget, could help her. She hadbeen involved with him two years before, but backthen she just hadn't been able to handle such a proud, passionate man.

Bethany got to stay in Datar. However, by renewingher 'close' acquaintance with Razul she paid his price -he demanded that she become his wife!

:liilas::liilase::liilas:
:liilase::liilas:

sommanha

sommanha 02-02-08 07:23 AM

Lynne Graham Italian Billionaires Pregnant Bride

2 مرفق

:flowers2::flowers2:

Lynne Graham Italian Billionaires Pregnant Bride

A waitress by day and office cleaner by night, Kathy labors to forget her traumatic past. Until the evening when impossibly rich, ruthless and handsome Sergio Torrente takes her virginity.

It doesn't take Sergio long to find out about Kathy's damning history—or that she's carrying his baby. He cannot love her, but he will marry her and be a father to their child!

sommanha

:55:
:55::55:
:55::55::55:

sommanha 07-02-08 07:16 PM

Lynne Graham - Bittersweet Passion

2 مرفق

Hi evrey one

Lynne Graham - Bittersweet Passion

In desperation Claire asked Dane to marry her
Her adoptive grandfather had left Claire his entire estate on the condition that she marry one of his grandsons.
But he must have forgotten that the free-spirited Dane Visconti, though long banished from the family's realm, still qualified. And Claire had always idolized and trusted Dane.
With his worldly reputation, Claire conceded Dane was not the marrying kind, so when he agreed she promised to make no demands on him. But Dane made no Such promise in return— and insisted on a few conditions of his own.

enjoy

sommanha

sommanha 08-02-08 06:39 AM

Lynne Graham - Rafaello's Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Rafaello's Mistress

An outrageous proposition! Glory Little's fantasies became reality when the irresistible Rafaello Grazzini chose to embark on a passionate liaison with her. Rafaello's charms and social graces made Glory feel like a princess. But his father cast a disapproving eye over the relationship and used blackmail to bring the fairy tale to an abrupt end. Five years later, in desperate circumstances, Glory begs Rafaello for his help. As arrogant as he is handsome, Rafaello agrees to help Glory on one condition - that she become his mistress ...

sommanha

:liilas:
:liilas::liilas:
:liilas::liilas::liilas:

liilas676 12-02-08 01:11 PM

2 مرفق
The Italian Boss's Mistress

Her first assignment is... to sleep with her boss!
A misunderstanding leads Pippa Stevenson into Andreo D'Alessio's bed.He is a fabulous lover, but all the same,Pippa is overcome with shame because he's her boss!
However,now Andreo has decided that he wants Pippa all to himself,in the boardroom and the bedroom! But business and pleasure are a tricky mix,and soon Andreo needs to find a way to persuade Pippa to accept his new proposition — to promote her from mistress to wife!

crazy sarah 12-02-08 06:37 PM

thanx a loooot ! :)

maya el khaldi 13-02-08 03:01 AM

Welcome back "Habbouba

Hey "Habbouba". Where have you been girl it's been a while since we have heard from you. We all missed you big time.
And you did one awesome of a comeback cuz the story is just magnificent.
We all missed your stories, I sure did :flowers2:
:075:
:ma1:
:ma1: :ma1:
:ma1: :ma1: :ma1:
Its good to have you back

liilas676 13-02-08 11:51 AM

hey girls , you've warmed my heart with your lovely words , it's wonderful to be back among such a loyal friends..........may God bliss you all

sommanha 15-02-08 05:49 PM

Lynne Graham - A Fiery Baptism

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - A Fiery Baptism

Why had Rafael come back?

In the five years since their marriage ended, Sarah had devoted herself to her beloved twins. She'd never expected Rafael to walk back into her life, nor had she realized he'd been unaware of the twins' existence.
Theirs had been a whirlwind courtship. Rafael loved with passion; he created hauntingly beautiful works of art with passion; and, Sarah realized now on a tide of pain and regret, he hated with that same emotional intensity.
Rafael hadn't changed—he was still a determined, dangerous man. But with the wounds of the past unhealed within her, Sarah wasn't going to get burned again!

sommanha

:friends::friends:
:friends::friends::friends:

sommanha 15-02-08 05:54 PM

Lynne Graham -The Heat Of Passion

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham -The Heat Of Passion

Untouched
Six years ago, Jessica made the worst mistake of her life. The prospect of being Carlo Saracini's mistress was just too hot for her to handle, so she opted for the safety of marriage to Simon instead.
Now Jessica is a widow and faced with the unthinkable: she needs Carlo's help or her father will go to jail. Carlo is suggesting a deal that will give him what he's always wanted—Jessica, in his bed for three months! But Jessica can't give in to Carlo's demands; to let him possess her body and soul will be to give him the ultimate revenge...because he will discover that, even after years of marriage, she is still a virgin!

sommanha

anime girl 15-02-08 08:09 PM

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow we can get enough of this loely writer thanxxxxxxxxxxxx alot

ضو الليل 16-02-08 04:47 PM

بلييييييييييييييييييييييييز حد يقولي اذا في روايات ل لين غراهام بالعربية

sommanha 20-02-08 12:56 AM

Lynne Graham - The Banker's Convenient Wife

2 مرفق

Hi this novel 4 you All

Lynne Graham - The Banker's Convenient Wife

Hilary is a London hairdresser who met millionaire Swiss banker, Roel Sabatino, and
fell in love with him. When he needed a wife to fulfill the terms of his grandfather's will
she offered to marry him in name only. Roel insisted on paying her, and made it clear he
wanted nothing more to do with her after the wedding, although he did accept and carry
with him a picture of her labeled "Your wife, Hilary" with a phone number on it. Four
years later Roel is involved in a car accident and has partial memory loss. Roel's aunt
sees the picture of Hilary and calls her while Roel is still unconscious. Hilary is still in
love with Roel and thinking he might be seriously injured, goes to the hospital in
Switzerland to see him.

Roel is furious and confused; he doesn't remember having a wife! The doctor has told
Hilary that she needs to keep Roel calm and happy until his memory returns, so Hilary
tries to live with Roel without telling him she isn't his real wife. Roel takes Hilary to
bed, and ends up even more confused when he learns that she is a virgin. Meanwhile,
Hilary is getting deeper and deeper into the fantasy of really being Roel's wife, which is
what she's long dreamed of. Finally reality start to catch up with her though, and she
decides it's time to leave Roel and go back to London. She doesn't think that Roel will
miss her; he didn't seem to really care about her. But Roel finds he isn't happy about
Hilary leaving, even when he gets his memory comes back... He wants her back.

I hop U engoy

sommanha

sommanha 23-02-08 10:05 PM

Lynne Graham - Don Joaquin's Pride

2 مرفق

Hi

Lynne Graham - Don Joaquin's Pride

Joaquin Del Castillo was as proud as his Latino heritage, and he instantly acted to right the wrong that he believed had been done to his elderly, loyal employee. He would lure the girl who owed the old man money to Guatemala, and here she would stay until she agreed repay her debt!
But something about Joaquin's captive didn't add up. On the surface, Lucy appeared to be a glamorous gold digger, but underneath she was innocent. Joaquin's pride unleashed consequences he hadn't expected—his contempt for her was rivaled by his blazing desire

sommanha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

وردة من الماس 23-02-08 10:44 PM

you're sooooooooo wonderful

thanks so much

http://www.3tt3.net/up/izxgfiles/zHE99360.gif

sommanha 23-02-08 11:34 PM

وردة من الماس

you'r

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/b838fe8806.gif

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/be736faa50.gif

sommanha

liilas676 24-02-08 10:52 AM

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

great work

sommanha 24-02-08 12:01 PM

habbobe

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/b7f13c65e6.gif

sommanha

maya el khaldi 24-02-08 06:27 PM

wonderful

Hi everybody how're you? I hope u're all fine :liilas:
I've just finished reading this topic from the begining to the end for the first time and without exageration I was blown away by how beautiful and romantic the novels are.
:075: :075:
and I guess evebody will agree with "heba" saying that "Mai" is really the queen of romance
:55: :55: :55: :55:
Sorry Mai i wasn't with you from the begining but I think It's not too late :friends: :friends:
Now if you don't mind I have a request to make :f63: :f63: :f63:
Can you plz upload the following novels for me:
* Arabian marriage
* the heiress bride
* The trophy husband
* Damiano's return
* The desert sheikh's captive wife
Of course if it's possible :075: :075: :075:
:

sommanha 08-03-08 06:36 PM

Lynne Graham - The Frenchman's Love Child

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Frenchman's Love Child

Seduction and Passion Guaranteed.... Will the Frenchman discover he has a secret son? Tabby fell in love with Christien Laroche, but then tragedy struck and Christien wanted nothing more to do with her. How could Tabby confess to the arrogant Frenchman that she was expecting his baby? Now Tabby has made a new life for herself and her son. But Christien is back! What if he discovers little Jake's existence?

sommanha

:f63:
:f63::f63:
:f63::f63::f63:
:f63::f63::f63::f63:

sarah 08-03-08 07:15 PM

sommanha Dear , Thank youuuuu
You're the best :flowers2:

sommanha 08-03-08 09:47 PM

Hello

:dancingmonkeyff8:
:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

sarah

Thanks my dear

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/0ab52a036e.jpg

sommanha

sommanha 09-03-08 06:54 PM

Lynne Graham - An Insatiable Passion

2 مرفق
:f63::f63::f63::f63:

Lynne Graham - An Insatiable Passion

Eight years ago Kitty had fled from home, away from the heartbreak Jake had caused her. Now, returning to Mirsby for her grandmother's funeral, she was determined to lay the ghosts of the past. After all, she had made a good life for herself as a well-known actress. So why was it that all her poise deserted her when she saw Jake again, still as attractive as before and infinitely more dangerous?

sommanha

:55::55::55::55:
:55::55::55::55::55:

sommanha 10-03-08 07:47 PM

Lynne Graham - Italian Boss's Mistress

2 مرفق

كامــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلة

Italian Boss's Mistress (Brides of L'Amour)
Her first assignment is... to sleep with her boss

A misunderstanding leads Pippa Stevenson into Andreo D'Alessio's bed. He is a fabulous lover, but all the same, Pippa is overcome with shame because he's her boss
However,now Andreo has decided that he wants Pippa all to himself, in the boardroom and the bedroom! But business and pleasure are a tricky mix, and soon Andreo needs to find a way to persuade Pippa to accept his new proposition--to promote her from mistress to wife

sommanha

sommanha 15-03-08 06:25 PM

Lynne Graham - A Mediterranean Marraige

2 مرفق
:party0007:
:party0007::party0007:
:party0007::party0007::party0007:

Lynne Graham - A Mediterranean Marraige

Lily couldn't believe her luck when she met Rauf Kasabian in the exclusive London bar where she worked and found herself the object of this charming, wealthy Turkish tycoon's affection. But when Rauf witnessed Lily leaving a hotel with another man, his fierce jealousy drove him back to Turkey, with a vow never to see her again. Two years later, Lily finds Rauf and together they discover that their passion still burns. Even though he has his suspicions about this outstandingly beautiful woman, Rauf decides that she must become his bride...

sommanha

sommanha 19-03-08 08:14 PM

Lynne Graham - A Vengeful Passion

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - A Vengeful Passion

رواية تجننن و رووووعة

sommanha

Lola Ali 19-03-08 09:59 PM

I'll never tire from saying " Thank you " Sommanha

sommanha 20-03-08 01:29 AM

Hello Sis

and I'll never tire from saying my pleasure

Lola Ali

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/3702b8e616.gif

sommanha

:rfb04470:
:rfb04470::rfb04470:
:rfb04470::rfb04470::rfb04470:
:rfb04470::rfb04470::rfb04470::rfb04470:
:rfb04470:

sommanha 20-03-08 03:33 PM

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress

Greek billionaire Andreas Nicolaidis had never kept a mistress for longer than three months..until Hope Evans entered his bed. But now, even after two years together, Andreas has no intention of making Hope his wife. She knows it is time to leave the man she loves, but then she discovers that she's expecting his child. Suddenly Andreas is looking at things very differetnly..his formerly convenient mistress will become his permanent wife!

sommanha

:party0007: :party0007: :party0007:
:party0007: :party0007:

liilas676 20-03-08 03:52 PM

sommanha 20-03-08 05:42 PM

habbobe

sommanha

sommanha 21-03-08 04:44 PM

Lynne Graham - An Arabian Courtship

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - An Arabian Courtship

sommanha

Lola Ali 21-03-08 05:09 PM

ماشاء الله حولك , دايما السباقةلكل جديد somannha, Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

maya el khaldi 21-03-08 10:12 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Sis
Sorry honey :EWx04511: :EWx04511:
I'm really runing out of Words

So I can't find somthing to say better than

THANK YOUUUUUUU
:hR604426: :hR604426:
:hR604426:
:hR604426:

sommanha 21-03-08 10:52 PM

hi

Lola Ali

I can`t thank you enough my dear

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/51b991aad1.gif

sommanha

:party0033:
:party0033::party0033:
:party0033::party0033::party0033:

sommanha 21-03-08 10:58 PM

Hello Sis

maya el khaldi sis

my dear you made me speechless

Thank You very very very much

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/7b857205f4.gif

Sommanha

liilas676 22-03-08 12:00 PM

dearest sommanha...............YOU ARE THE BEST

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sommanha 22-03-08 12:17 PM

Hi

habbobe

You are welcome honey

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/8f32669c48.gif

sommanha

sommanha 23-03-08 04:43 PM

Lynne Graham - The Christmas Eve Bride

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Christmas Eve Bride

When Rocco Volpe encounters Amber again, he follows his instincts and suggests she bocome his mistress. She turns him down flat, and then changes her mind . . . for the sake of her little boy. Rocco might believe Amber had once betrayed him, but he still wants her -- and his baby son . . .

sommanha

هدهودة 23-03-08 04:54 PM

Sommanha thank you sweetie so much can't say enough about you no matter how much i say pls accept my appreciation and love always hadhouda

sommanha 23-03-08 05:02 PM

Hi

هدهودة

You are welcome honey

my pleasure

god bless you

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/7c76aff52b.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 23-03-08 06:11 PM

:55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55:

sommanha 23-03-08 06:58 PM

Lola Ali

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/619de13875.gif

sommanha

sommanha 24-03-08 02:47 AM

Lynne Graham - The Secret Wife

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Secret Wife

A marriage of misunderstanding
Nothing could have prepared Rosie for Greek tycoon Constantine Voulos. His handsome, volatile presence was almost too hot to handle.
Constantine asked Rosie to marry him - well, he insisted: 'You will go through a ceremony of marriage,' he said, 'and in return you will receive a big fat cheque and a divorce as soon as I can arrange it.'
Rosie agreed to the clandestine wedding because of her late father's wishes, but was anguished that Constantine had got her all wrong. The longer she spent with him, the more she knew she just couldn't be his temporary wife. There, was only one thing for it - her secret would have to be told!

sommanha

:party0007::party0007::party0007::party0007:

maya el khaldi 24-03-08 02:51 PM

You are the best ever http://www2.0zz0.com/2008/03/24/12/329622019.jpg

sommanha 24-03-08 07:15 PM

Hello Sis

maya el khaldi Sis

_____u r so sweet _____u r so sweet u
____u r so sweet u r so ___u r so sweet u r so
___u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so
__u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sw
_u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so swee
_u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet
u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u.
u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so swee_u
u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u
u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u
_u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so swee
__u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sw
____u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so
______u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so swee t u
_________u r so sweet u r so sweet u r so s
____________u r so sweet u r so sweet u
______________u r so sweet u r so s
_________________u r so sweet u
___________________u r so sw
_____________________u r so
______________________u r

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/42e9ae3dca.gif

sommanha

sommanha 26-03-08 03:25 AM

Lynne Graham - Mistress & Mother

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Mistress & Mother

sommanha

Lola Ali 26-03-08 04:49 PM

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2: :flowers2::flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
Sommanha Rules

وحده فاضيه 12-04-08 07:36 PM

thank you ...............

sommanha 13-04-08 06:54 AM

وحده فاضيه

you'r welcome

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/d5cc3222f1.jpg

sommanha

liilas676 13-04-08 12:50 PM

thaaaanks soso , you always bring the best

cocubasha 13-04-08 03:21 PM

thank you so much for the good novels but please i want this novel

the greek's chosen wife

:liilase: :liilase: :liilase:

Lola Ali 13-04-08 06:48 PM

1 مرفق
Here you go, sweetheart. Enjoy!

cocubasha 14-04-08 01:21 PM

thank you so much for that

وحده فاضيه 14-04-08 03:27 PM

:
f63: :f63:

thank you so much but please can you upload this novel

The Heiress Bride

liilas676 14-04-08 04:32 PM

2 مرفق
here you go my friend

The Heiress Bride

وحده فاضيه 14-04-08 07:52 PM

thank you thank you thank you thank you

sally_smiss 19-04-08 02:49 AM

Mistress Bought and Paid for

2 مرفق
Mistress Bought and Paid for

Had supermodel Lydia Powell really stolen money from a charity for disadvantaged children? Cristiano Andreotti hoped so. This was his chance for revenge on the woman who'd rejected him. He'd pay back the missing money to have Lydia at his mercy!

But Cristiano discovered Lydia was a virgin and if he took a woman's innocence, then he also had to make her his bride!

cocubasha 13-05-08 08:21 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mai Ziyada (المشاركة 1133431)
The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife

Captive in the sheikh's harem!

Tilda was regretting her short-lived romance with Rashad, the crown prince of Bakhar. Now, with her impoverished family indebted to him, Rashad was blackmailing Tilda by insisting she pay up…as his concubine! Soon Tilda was the arrogant sheikh's captive in his faraway desert kingdom. Then Rashad publicly acknowledged her as his woman… and under the law of Bakhar they were now bound together forever…as husband and wife!

hi girls is their any one of you have this novel beacuse it's apart from another two novels

طرف زوليه 13-05-08 08:47 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بنوتة بوظبي (المشاركة 1184723)

plzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want it

as an attashment

this link need a sign in and i dont have an ccount soo lpz put it as an attachment

cocubasha 15-05-08 07:55 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cocubasha (المشاركة 1406360)
hi girls is their any one of you have this novel beacuse it's apart from another two novels

please girls say any thing

sally_smiss 16-05-08 05:52 AM

your request

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1407215)
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want it

as an attashment

this link need a sign in and i dont have an ccount soo lpz put it as an attachment

Here's your request sweetie
Lynne Graham, The Unfaithful Wife

طرف زوليه 16-05-08 01:37 PM

شكرا.. لكي.. يا رب ما ننحرم منكم ..

طرف زوليه 16-05-08 04:53 PM

بنات اعرف اني مزعجه جدا جدا .. لكن فيه روايات نزلتو صورها وما نزلت الـ text تبعها ..

مثلا ... Damiano`s Return

كمان انا ابغى ..

savage betryal

the cozakis bride

reluctant husband

the trophy husband

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lost Dream 16-05-08 08:59 PM

for(طرف زولية!)

1 مرفق
Hi, I don’t know if the first and last novels of your request were posted or not but the three middle were don you can find them in pages 9, 12, and18 respectively
Here your first and last request I hope you enjoy reading them
[]
by the way your name I like it:55:
[/]

طرف زوليه 16-05-08 11:15 PM

عووووووووووووووووولم يا قمر..

بالنسبه للنك نيم .. كولو من زوئك يا قمر..!!

طرف زوليه 18-05-08 10:39 PM

اهلين يا قمرات.

ما اعرف اذا المشكله عندي انا لوحدي..

لانو فيه روايات نزلها وطلع الرابط حقها ينتهي بـ HTML مما يعني اني ما اقدر اقراها الااذا كنت على النت .. مع اني ابي احفظها في جهازي واقراها على مهلي..! او فيه روايات تكون صيغتها text document or adobe acrobat document

سووووووووو بليز ممكن تجيبونها لي على صيغة

microsoft documet اذا امكن ...

الروايات هم :

A vegeful passion

mistress and mother

the chrismss eve bride

the greek tycoon`s convenient mistress

اللي فوق صيغتهم ... HTML

prisoner of passion

صيغتها text document

angel of darkness و the italian wife

صيغتهم adobe acrobat document

بنات بليز الصيغ ماااااااااااااراااااااااااا مزعجه .. يا ريت تعدلونا الى صيغة micosoft office document

طرف زوليه 22-05-08 12:30 PM

حيباتي..

انا زلت البرنامج اللي نصحت فيه احد العضوات اظن اسم msreader صراحه فك ازمه..

لالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالا لالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالاكن

ايش الحل مع الروايات اللي صيغتهم HTML ؟

بليز اللي عندها حل تبلغني .. اللهيخليكم .. هذي الصيغه تلزمني اكون كونكتد بالنت عشان اقدر اقراهم وانا ابغى اخليهم في جهازي اقراهم متى ما بغيت....

طرف زوليه 22-05-08 01:50 PM

لما نزلتها يقول damaged or missing

ممكن اعادة التحميل بلييييييييييييييييز

ضوء الحب 24-05-08 10:26 PM

يا ليت لو تنزلون رواية the arabian wedding

ونحن شاكرين لجهودكم

طرف زوليه 27-05-08 11:19 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1428809)

لما نزلتها يقول damaged or missing

ممكن اعادة التحميل بلييييييييييييييييز

up

up

ROOOOZ 29-05-08 04:10 AM

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much

liilas676 02-06-08 11:03 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1428639)
حيباتي..

انا زلت البرنامج اللي نصحت فيه احد العضوات اظن اسم msreader صراحه فك ازمه..

لالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالا لالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالاكن

ايش الحل مع الروايات اللي صيغتهم HTML ؟

بليز اللي عندها حل تبلغني .. اللهيخليكم .. هذي الصيغه تلزمني اكون كونكتد بالنت عشان اقدر اقراهم وانا ابغى اخليهم في جهازي اقراهم متى ما بغيت....

حبيبتى طرف زوليه ,

بالنسبه للروايات اللى على صيغة html
تقدرى تحوليها لهيئة مايكروسوفت وورد , إذا كان عندك هالبرنامج و الطريقه كالأتى

تفتحى الروايه html وتظللى بعض السطور و بعدين تعملى رايت كليك و تختارى select all هتلاقى كل السطور إتظللت بالون الأسود

و بعدين تعملى رايت كليك تانى على السطور المظلله و تختارى copy"

وبعدين تفتحى برنامج المايكروسوفت وورد و تختارى ملف جديد هيفتح لكى صفحه فاضيه و تختارى الكتابه تكون محازاه إلى اليسار و تعملى رايت كليك و تختارى "paste او نسخ " هتلاقى الروايه كلها نزلت عندك و تعملى لها حفظ بأسم الروايه و تحفظيها فى المكان اللى تريديه

أتمنى أن أكون أفدتك و يكون الشرح سهل و لو فى أى مشكله يا ريت تبلغينى بدون تردد

على فكره تقدرى تتبعى نفس الطريقه لتحويل الروايه اللى على هيئة text او pdf

إلى مايكروسوفت وورد و تعدلى فى شكل و حجم و لون الخط كمان

طرف زوليه 02-06-08 06:45 PM

^
^
^

شكرا لك حبيبتي.. هي الطريقه جربتها مع كل الروايات اللي صيغتها htlm لكن فيه بعض الروايات لما انزلها يكون الملف اما معطوب او مفقود زي هذي مثلا ..

حبيتي يا ريت تزلينها مرا ثانيه .... بليز ..

وردة بـلادي 02-06-08 08:26 PM

الف شكر على الروايات الرائعه
لكن روايه The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife موجود ملخصها بس
وين ممكن القى الروايه كامله ؟؟؟

liilas676 03-06-08 06:45 AM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1452610)
^
^
^

شكرا لك حبيبتي.. هي الطريقه جربتها مع كل الروايات اللي صيغتها htlm لكن فيه بعض الروايات لما انزلها يكون الملف اما معطوب او مفقود زي هذي مثلا ..

حبيتي يا ريت تزلينها مرا ثانيه .... بليز ..

الروايه تانى علشان عيونك يا قمر , و لو فى أى مشكله مع أى ملف تانى يا ريت تبلغينى

liilas676 03-06-08 07:00 AM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وردة بـلادي (المشاركة 1452827)
الف شكر على الروايات الرائعه
لكن روايه The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife موجود ملخصها بس
وين ممكن القى الروايه كامله ؟؟؟

و لأحلى ورده الروايه جايه على طوووووول , طلباتكم أوامر يا غاليين

حلم رومنسي 04-06-08 12:01 PM

شكرا على الروايات الرائعه للكاتبه المدهشه بكتاباتها المتنوعه من الشرق الى الغرب .
ولكن رواية A MEDITERRANEAN MARRIAGE غير كامله عندما نسختها من المنتدى . خاصة إن هذه الروايه روعه روعه روعه . أتمنى إعادة إنزالها كامله من أجلي .
ملاحظة : أين الكاتبات - KRISTI GOLD - والكاتبات القديمات الرائعات
ALEXANDRA SELLERS - JENEFER TAYLOR - PATRICEA WILSON

وردة بـلادي 05-06-08 01:58 AM

مشكووووووووووره habbobe

ويعطيكم الف عافيه على كل الروايات

sommanha 05-06-08 05:09 PM

Lynne Graham - One night with his wife

2 مرفق

:coolll:
:coolll::coolll:
:coolll::coolll::coolll:

Lynne Graham - One night with his wife

Can one passionate night mend a marriage?
Luc Sarrazan's marriage to Star had been hasty and brief. They separated almost immediately and Star disappeared, but Luc never filed for divorce.
Eighteen months later, Luc tracks Star down— fearing she's involved in a fraud. When he discovers that Star is the mother of twins, he feels doubly deceived!
Luc demands his price: he will have the fraud charge dropped if Star will spend just one last time in his bed. But he's not prepared for the cost of that fleeting taste of passion— the morning after, he wants more...even to mend their marriage!

sommanha

:Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1:

:welcome5::welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5:

sommanha 06-06-08 07:43 PM

Lynne Graham - Second time bride

2 مرفق

:welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5::welcome5:

Lynne Graham - Second time bride

Once a teenage bride....
Daisy would always vividly remember her brief marriage at seventeen to Alessio Leopardi. He'd tired of her within months of their wedding, so she'd left him to give birth to their child alone.
Now a teenage daughter
Now Alessio was back and Daisy was torn: he didn't know he had a thirteen-year-old daughter. But Tara was dying to meet her father. Daisy realized that if she couldn't forget, she must at least forgive—and come clean with Alessio about Tara's existence....

sommanha

:Welcome1:
:Welcome1::Welcome1:
:Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1:
:coolll::coolll::coolll::coolll::coolll:

frfr 10-07-08 05:02 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شكرا على الروايات الرائعة_ننتظر المزيد منكم

ليماري 16-07-08 07:44 PM

hi girl i just want to thanke you

lebanon angel 30-07-08 09:04 AM

hiiiii
الروايااات كتييييير حلوين و الي نزلتن احلا شكرا كتيرر عتعبك و ياريت تنزلي اعمال اكتر للين غراهام و غير كاتبات

sommanha 09-08-08 03:34 AM

Lynne Graham - The Boss Valentine

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

The Boss Valentine

sommanha

:liilase::liilase:

sommanha 10-09-08 04:13 AM

أهلاً بالقمرات الحلوات

هذه روايات Lynne Graham اللي عندي و عددهم 63 رواية
راجعواهم و الغير موجودة في المنتدى قولوا عليها
A Fiery Baptism
A Mediterranean Marriage
A Savage Betrayal
A Vengeful Passion
An Arabian Courtship
An Arabian Marriage
An Insatiable Passion
Angel Of Darkness
Bittersweet Passion
Bond of Hatred
Contract Baby
Crime of passion
Damiano's Return
Dark Angel
Don Joaquin's Pride
Duarte's child
Emerald Mistress
Expectant Bride
Indecent Deception
Married by Arrangeme
Married To a Mistress
Mistress & Mother
One night with his wife
prisoner of passion
Rafaello's Mistress
Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife
Second time bride
Temptous reunion
The Greeks Chosen Wife
The Arabian mistress
The Banker's Convenient Wife
The Boss Valentine
The Christmas Eve Bride
The Contaxis Baby
The Cozakis Bride
The Desert Bride
The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife
The Disobedient Mistress
The Expectant Bride
The Frenchman's Love Child
The Greek Tycoon's Baby – Mini
The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress
The Heat Of Passion
The Heiress Bride
The Italian Billionaires Pregnant Bride
The Italian Boss Mistress
The Italian's Wife
The Mistress Wife
The Petrakos Bride
The Reluctant Husband
The Secret Wife
The Sheikh's Innocent Bride
The Sicilian's Mistress
The Spanish Groom
The Stephanides Pregnancy
The Trophy Husband
The Unfaithful Wife
The vengeful husband
The Verachetti Marriage
The Winter Bride

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...6aa6f5fd9d.png

sommanha

cocubasha 10-09-08 04:33 AM

عارفة سوسو لو عليا أقولك أديهملي كلهم تاني بس بجد أنا هأشوف إللي عندي و إللي موجود في المنتدى و وعد هأرد عليكي بكره أوكى يا قمر

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/hugs/images/4.gif

UHU 10-09-08 01:10 PM

Sommanah , you have have graciously uploaded them almost all except for those three

The vengeful husband
An Arabian Marriage , however I recall finding in the series section in lit which t is not very convenient to all readers

oo inshalla you will upload her latest work The Greek disobedient virgin bride which wll come out in OCT.

Glad to be of any help

cocubasha 11-09-08 01:36 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sommanha (المشاركة 1634743)

An Arabian Marriage
Damiano's Return
Dark Angel
Emerald Mistress
The Expectant Bride
The Trophy Husband

هما دول يا سوسو الروايات إللي مش موجودين ده على قد النظر ما جاب

و شكرا سوسو

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

sommanha 13-09-08 03:33 AM

An Arabian Marriage - Lynne Graham

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

An Arabian Marriage

sommanha

عذراً للجميع الستايل الجديد موش معاي أبد

sommanha 13-09-08 03:58 AM

Lynne Graham - Damiano's Return

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Damiano's Return

sommanha

sommanha 13-09-08 04:06 AM

Lynne Graham - Dark Angel

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Dark Angel

sommanha

sommanha 13-09-08 04:11 AM

Lynne Graham - Emerald Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Emerald Mistress

sommanha

sommanha 13-09-08 04:18 AM

Lynne Graham - Expectant Bride

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Expectant Bride

A seductive Greek tycoon discovers a cleaning woman hiding in a corner of his office and is immediately taken with the alluring woman he uncovers. But when she overhears some confidential information, he is handed a convenient excuse to keep her chained to his side for the next few days.

sommanha

:liilase::liilase::liilase:

afraa 13-09-08 05:24 AM

سمنها العزيزة تسلم ايديك الحلوة ياقمر :flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
لين من كاتبات هارلكوين المميزات عندي إلا إن عندها بعض التفاصيل اللي بتكرر في كل رواية لبين ماتمللك من اسلوبها كلو نصيحة يابنات ماتحاولوا تقروا جميع روايات اي كاتبة ورا بعض ...ورواية Damiano's Return كانت حلوة (إن شاء الله مااكون خرفت وتطلع هي نفسها يلي بيرجع من الاسر أو من وين كان غاطس:party0007:
سلام للجميع :friends::flowers2::friends:

sommanha 13-09-08 05:46 AM

شكراً حبيبتي عفراء

الله يخليك على زيارتك و مرورك الحلو

على فكرة اسمي بالعربي ينكتب كذا

سمانة ( ها أنا قلت لك وظيفتي معلمة مدرسة و أدرس لغة عربية صفوف مبكرة )

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...cb182b0db7.gif

sommanha

cocubasha 13-09-08 06:04 AM

مااااااااااااااشي أبلة سوسو :lol:

و لا نقول أبلة سمانة :lol:

المهم أني مش عارفة أقول إيه بس سوسو كل يوم حبيبتي بتتفوقي على نفسك عن اليوم إللي قابله كل يوم أبداع جديد و عطاء جديد
يعني خلصنا موضوع كرم و طيبة و الحمد لله ربنا رزقهم حنية :dancingmonkeyff8:
و داخلين دلوقتي على أبداع و عطاء و بعدين هشتغل خاطبة بعد كده أنا ولا إيه :dancingmonkeyff8:

يلا سوسو عايز نجوز الولاد دول كمان :dancingmonkeyff8:

Lola Ali 13-09-08 10:26 AM

thanks, my teacher, you are the best:flowers2::55::rfb04470::55::flowers2:

sommanha 13-09-08 03:41 PM

ربي يسعدكم يا حلوات يا قمرات

كوكو و لولا

شفتوا عاد إذا أحد ما كتبت أسمي بالعربي صح مرة ثانية

راح أنقص منكم درجات و لا راح أعطيكم هدايا و حلويات ( الروايات )

هذا كلام الأبلة

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...d297de6e5d.jpg

سمانة أو سوسو أو سوما أو

sommanha

maya el khaldi 13-09-08 04:38 PM

سمانة أروع عضوة في الكون
سمانة: مبتدأ
أروع : خبر و هو مضاف
عضوة: مضاف اليه
في: حرف جر
الكون: مجرور بالكسرة

شو معلمتي شلوني بتركيب الجمل و الإعراب :lol:

afraa 13-09-08 08:04 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sommanha (المشاركة 1638681)

شكراً حبيبتي عفراء

الله يخليك على زيارتك و مرورك الحلو

على فكرة اسمي بالعربي ينكتب كذا

سمانة ( ها أنا قلت لك وظيفتي معلمة مدرسة و أدرس لغة عربية صفوف مبكرة )

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...cb182b0db7.gif

sommanha

اسفة جدااااا يا ابله سمانة :uJl04657::frown::V5N05075:
دي كانت محاولتي الفاشلة بتدليع اسمك :ma1: اصلا لولا تنبيهك ماكنت ملاحظة اني عم هجي الاسم ..بعيد عنك مالي عارفة اقراه من الاصل ..كنت فاكراه سمانثا او حاجه زي كده :Taj52::biggrin::YkE04454:
هلا فيك يا أخت سمانة تشرفنا والله ومن غير غلاظة ممكن أعرف معنى الاسم لأن أول مرة بسمع فيه والو رنة مميزة :friends:
مع تحيات اختك نكد خانم :ma1::band1::party0007:

hinda70 13-09-08 09:21 PM

شوووووووووووو

القصة

انقلبت دروس اعراب وعربي

اخوان هاي الدروس صعبة

الحقيقة كانت اصعب الدروس في المدرسة هو العربي

المهم مشكورة حبيبتي سوسو

رواياتك رائعة مثلك ياعسل

تسلم الايادي

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

sommanha 14-09-08 01:58 AM

هههههههههههههههههههههههههه

ها ها ها ها ها ها ها ها

هههههههههههههههههههههه

يا ربي و يش اللي صار

صراحة بنات ما انتم طبيعين عين و صابتكم جعلها تنفقع

( يا عيني على العربي يا متعلمة يا بتاعة المدارس )

شوي هدوء لا تدخل علينا المشرفة و تعاقبنا ( دارلا )

أحبكم جميعا يا بناتي

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...029b3dd13b.gif

sommanha

maya el khaldi 15-09-08 12:56 AM

شو يعني طلع الإعراب غلط :EWx04511::EWx04511::EWx04511::EWx04511:
جيت كحلها عميتها :asd::asd::asd:

sommanha 15-09-08 01:17 AM

مايا العسل المعسل

مالك يا أحلى من الشهد

الاعراب ما عليه أي كلام يا قمر مني لك 200 في المية

شكراً حبيبتي على كلامك الحلو

ربي يسعدك

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...4f5a65d5d3.gif

سمانة

frfr 15-09-08 09:41 AM

شكرا الك ياسمانة_احلى الروايات هي للكاتبة لين غراهام_بنتظر كل يوم بليلاس لمن تنزلو وحدة ثانية.
الروايات اللي اتمنى منك انو تنزليهاهي
fiery baptism
bitersweet passion
don joaquin pride
rafaello mistress
banker convenient bride
desert bride
greek tycoon baby_mini
heat of passion
وشكرا يا ابلة سمانة

UHU 15-09-08 12:32 PM

frfr dear, you don't have to wait, almost all your requested books are already in this topic except for Greek Tycoon Baby_mini , but the topic must
be too distorted to you that you couldn't find them easily

Here they are

Fiery Baptism : page 23 , post 228
Bittersweet Passion: page 22 , post 218
Don Joaquin Pride : page 24 , post 233
Rafaello Mistress : page 22 , post 219
Banker Convenient Bride : page 24 , post 232
Desert Bride : page 22 , post 213
Heat of Passion : page 23 , post 229

And all the thanks goes to Sommanha

cocubasha 15-09-08 03:22 PM

sommanha 15-09-08 03:29 PM

UHU

اللهم صلِّ على محمد وآل محمد اللهم صلِّ على محمد وآل محمد

بارك الله فيك ورحم الله والديك, يعطيك الف عافيه

ربي يسعدك يا قمر

مع أني زعلانة منك لأنك ما قلت لي أحسن مكتابتكم اللي أقدر أشتري منها روايات

تراني أنتظر لأني باروح عندكم بعد كم يوم

شكراً على مجهودك يا حلو

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...5023a01f2c.gif

و هلا بك اختنا الجديدة frfr

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...6100276804.gif

sommanha

UHU 15-09-08 04:34 PM

لا عاد كل شي و لا سمانة تزعل ما عاش اللي يزعلك ، و لا يصير خاطرك إلا طيب ، تراني خصصت موضوع خاص لك من يومين في قسم الروايات الأحنبية لأني غير قادرة على إرسال رسائل الخاصة كون مشاركاتي لا تتعدى 100 . و كنت ببلغك بس ما بيغيت أبين و كأني أتحرطم – Sulking -! بس زين جات منك. هذا الرابط :

http://www.liilas.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=90255

إن شاء الله رضيتي عني ، ما أحب أزعل معلمة العربي أصلي أحب هالحصة مووووووووووت ، و بالمناسبة ما أحب أكدر ربع الشغل لأني معلمة بعد!

حياش الله عندنا في أي وقت . و اذا تبين أية خدمة تراني حاضرة.

Lola Ali 16-09-08 01:13 AM

frfr: welcome to our little communityUHU: ماشاء الله حولك وحواليك p.s: it seems most of the members are teachers, I'm one, so what's the secret? :flowers2:

sommanha 16-09-08 02:48 AM

يا هلا بالغاليات

الحين صرنا ثلاث فيه أحد يزيد

أنا و لولا و UHU

فيه حد كمان يطقم معانا

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...b5acd1d8c2.gif

سوسو

وردة من الماس 16-09-08 03:25 AM

ايييوة سوسو :rfb04470:
ان ابي اطقم معاكم :YkE04454:
لاني انا كمان معلمة لكني عكسك :lol:
انا معلمة English :AaZ04485:

والله صادقة Lola ملاحظين كثير المعلمات
اللي يشوفنا يحسب اننا فاضيات:spG05120:
ما يدري اننا نتعب واحننا ننحت بالحجر:lPk05240: اللي هو عقول البنات:ekS05142:
عشان كذا نحتاج لمتنفس لنا وهو الروايات:c8T05285:
و إلا راح نطق :o9Y04826: بعيد عنا

Lola Ali 16-09-08 04:18 AM

1 مرفق
warda, you are right! sometimes I feel as if I'm speaking to myself in the class and if it was not for the novels and this amazing forum, I think I would 've MURDERED someone:71_asmilies-com::RMD04635::71_asmilies-com:

وردة من الماس 16-09-08 04:31 AM

hehehehehheheh
Lola thanks for making me laugh
cause I'm not in a good mood today

and I'll say Ameen to all what you've said

sometimes when I'm in class I say to myself
Goooood I can't wait to go home and read a novel

novels became my way to escape from frustration

Lola you didn't tell me
which subject do you teach

if you don't mind telling me of course

sommanha 16-09-08 06:13 AM

زادوا و الله زادوا

في وحدة كمان تجي و تطقم معانا

أنا أتفق معاكم أني لما أكون في الفصل أو في المدرسة

أقول لروحي يلا معليش بعد انتهاء الحصص بتروحين البيت و بتقرين رواية

و بترتاحين منهم و أحيانا أخذ معاي رواية و أقعد أقرأ كم ورقة بعد خروج البنات من الفصل

أو ذهابهم الى المنزل و تكون عندي حصة فراغ و ما أبي أشوف المعلمات أو المديرة

دائماً أقول الحمد لله علشان عرفت المنتدى و عرفت بعض البنات اللي فيه

شكراً للكل

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...395124057f.gif

سوسو

Lola Ali 16-09-08 06:58 AM

Warda, I teach English, like you & soso, you just described my day at school:lol:

frfr 16-09-08 09:35 AM

شكرا ل UHU..بالمناسبة الاسم لطيف و عجبني..الظاهر غفلت عن الصفحة 22 و 23
بس ممنونة انو نبهتوني بيها...واشكركم لترحيبكم بيه ، يا ربي يحفظكم النا و نشوف منكم الاحلى دايما:)

UHU 16-09-08 10:44 AM

و المعنى بقلب الشاعر Frfr : this is the name of a super glue! I don't want you duped dear!

But I am happy you liked it , if you want my advice start with Heat of Passion and Rafaello Mistress in your list.

I like those although they are not my favorite Lynne novels . Anyhow they are better than the rest because I don't like her earlier work as much as the recent ones. Enjoy

UHU 16-09-08 11:06 AM

ياي ! صارت سوالف حجرة معلمات اهني وين المدرسة الأولى عنكم! شوفو أنا بترك الموكب لأني استقلت توي من بداية الشهر و حصلت شغلة غير بس الصراحة هذا رابط عجيب على قولة سبيس توون عن جد .

و بالنسبة لتخشش والإبتعاد عن المدرسات لقراءة الروايات و المراجعة ما في علي ! لدرجة إن كثير منهم يعدوني طالبة ! و يمكن بعد لأن نصهم مدرساتي و هذا السبب اللي جعل من الصعب علي التأقلم. بس و الله هالشغلة تذوب القلب ما كذبوا يوم قالوا المعلم شمعة تذوب لتنير درب الآخرين.

ruba 16-09-08 12:13 PM

i know you are all teachers right now..but remember how you used to be when you were students!! its the same for the girls you teach..its part of the learning period..its normal for students to not pay attention or make some noise..thats what keeps them going on at school..because as much awful its for you..double it and it is that to the students..just remember your early days at school and you would understand..thats the fun of school..that you dont have to do everything perfect!! im a uni student now but my mom and dad are teachers so i keep reminding them of this..because they feel the same way but my dad says he wouldnt chage it for the world..he says he was born to be a teacher!!i know its hard for you but what job isnt!! and even now that im a student i do the same..i take a novel with me to read when i dont feel like talking to anyone and just want to get away from here..so does my mom!! lol..so its normal
theres this quote i like"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young"
but even though..i think that teachers are amazing..even if my experience with them wasnt good!!..but i know that some teachers change the students lives..so thank you fr being teachers..i see my mom and dad and i know that everyday they make a change and thats the biggest achievement anyone can get!!

:flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

وردة من الماس 16-09-08 04:55 PM

ايووووووووة يا ربى يا محامية الطلبة

خخخخخخخخخخخخ

احنا ما قلنا شي على الطلبة ادري فيهم بنات عسل
والله في بنات اذا غابوا من الفصل ازعل لان وجودهم بالفصل يفتح نفسي للشرح لانهم قمة بالاخلاق و الذوق و الادب و في العكس بنات اذا شفتهم بالفصل تنسد نفسي
ما اقول إلا الله يستر علينا و عليهن و يخلهن لاهلهن
و عارفة انها فترة مراهقة و بناء شخصية
و اهم شي اني اكون قدوة حسنة بالاخلاق امامهم
اما اني اخذ الرواية معاي للمدرسة
مستحيـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــل
تبون تجيبون لي مصيبة !!!!
خخخخخخخخخخخخ

والله يعطي الف عافية لامك و لابوك يا ربى
و يزيدهم عطاء
و يخليهم فوق راسك

و تأكدي اننا ماراح ننسى اننا كنا طالبات
اساسا لانة ما صار لي كم سنة خالصة دراسة و متوظفة ( ماني مدرسة قديمة )
و انا اساسا ممكن اعصب على الطالبات المشاغبات امامهن
لكن من وراهن انا اول وحدة ترحمهن و تساعدهن بالدرجات
يعني بس نفخة كذابة امام الطالبات
ههههههههههههه

ruba 16-09-08 07:14 PM

hehe..i know that you mean well..its not possible to love geno and not be good!! ..j.k i know there are teachers who love the students and help them..and they are the ones who everyone remembers even years after..and im really glad that you are one of them :) cause students do need teachers like that in a place likr school!!

once oprah did an episode for the teachers and gave them presents..i wish we could do this in the arab world to appreciate our teachers for there hard work..but i know its a fat chance!! and thats sad!!!

وردة من الماس 17-09-08 12:15 AM

:flowers2:thanks a lot dear ruba
for your sweet words

I really hope and try to be the best teacher I could have
and always the students best interest is in my eyes
now enough of this talk before :ekS05142:SOSO kick us out
cause we went away of the topic which is novels

sommanha 17-09-08 12:55 AM

أهلاً يا حلوات

شكراً على تفاعلكم مع الموضوع بس يلا خلاص كفاية حجي فيه

أنا أتفق معاك ربى و اتفق معاك يا وردة

أنا مدرسة بنات صغار صحيح بس أنا أعتبر البنات اللي درستهن بناتي

و تظل بنتي لين تتخرج من المدرسة و راح أظل أعتبرهن بناتي

بغض النظر حتى صارت البنت كبيرة ما أدري لأني أرتبطت مع البنات خلال فترة حلوة من عمرهن

و هي فترة الطفولة و هذه الفترة ما فيها مجاملة أحبتك البنت حبتك ما حبتك

يلا على الدنيا السلام

يلا يا حلوات نغير الموضوع و نتكلم عن الروايات

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...7dd00fd8cb.gif

سوسو

frfr 21-09-08 11:00 AM

يلا يا سمانة بننتظرمنك آخر رواية
the greek tycoon baby- mini

لا تخلينا ننتظر كتير...و شكرا للكل المجهود الرائع و المشاركات المستمرة اللي ونستني و انا اقراها

cocubasha 21-09-08 03:51 PM

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Baby

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Baby

Susie Marshall can hardly believe her bad luck when the new owner of Devlin Systems is none other than her former lover Leos Kiriakos. But what will happen when Leos learns about his son…?

UHU 21-09-08 04:00 PM

Coco
عفارم على حضراتكم دا طلب بتاع فرفر وانت جبتو لها
يلى روح خش مصباح بتاع إنتا يا جنية اللمبة

cocubasha 21-09-08 04:03 PM

Lola Ali 21-09-08 11:36 PM

coco : you are amazing, thanks:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2: Can you please teach me how to upload with the new system because I'm lost:EWx04511::EWx04511::EWx04511:

cocubasha 22-09-08 12:47 AM

هاي لولا من عيوني دي سهلة جدا

موجود في أول الصفحة بتاعة المنتدي أرفع ملفاتك على مركز ليلاس للأبد

نفتحه و ندوس على الرابط الموجود
http://www.liillas.com/up2/

تفتح صفحة جديدة نعمل browse و بعدين تختاري الملف من عندك

بعدين open و بعدين تحميل

أوكى بعد التحميل هتفتح صفحة جديدة فيها روابط تدوسي على أول رابط يطلع تم نسخ الرابط
ترجعي الموضوع بتاعك و تفتحي أدراج رابط و تعمليه بست و بعدين أوكى وبس يا جميل

لو في حاجة مش فاهمها قوليلي و أنا أشرحلك تاني

sommanha 22-09-08 12:49 AM

كوكو حبيبتي

شكراً على تحميل الرواية يا قمر

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...c9b48c2afd.gif

لولا عيوني

روحي لمركز التحميل الموجود فوق و بتطلع الصفحة

و بعدين اختاري التحميل من كمبيوترك الرواية و الصورة

و بعد التحميل انسخي الروابط في المشاركة حقتك

و كذا أوكي

و نبي تحميلاتك و رواياتك يا لولا

وحشتنا رواياتك يا حلو

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...12f78c8fd2.gif

سوسو

ruba 22-09-08 01:08 AM

thaaax cocu for the novel..and the info..your fast ..whats your secret?.. :lol: you dont have to say it..just write it and no one would now!!1 dont ask me how :lol: ...thx sweety

:flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

cocubasha 22-09-08 01:16 AM

السر كله هأقول عليه

لا سر ولا حاجة حبيبتي يمكن عشان النت سريعة عندي زي ما قلت امبارح لوردة أصل هواية زوجي العزيز النت فبذلك هو مهتم بها كثيرا كثيرا و أختك هايصة في الزحمة

cocubasha 22-09-08 01:24 AM

سوسو يا قلبي ده بس الواحد عايز يعمل أي حاجة حبيبتي و يريحك بيه بعد تعبك عشان

العفو قمر ليلاس

ruba 22-09-08 01:44 AM

hey cocu..do you think i can borrow your husband for a few hours!!! the net here is not o good and im using my friends laptop and its all in norwegian!!. :lol: .maybe he can give me a hand in this!!and dont worry..he´ll be back before you know it!! :lol: j.k..about the before you know it part..not the borrowing..the offer is still on the tab[le :lol: i feel like the mafia

cocubasha 22-09-08 02:07 AM

حازاري ربا ثم حازاري إللي تسول له نفسه و يجيب سيرة جوزي
راح أجيله و معايا بازوكا
ههههههههههه

ربا borrow حبيبتي borrow
هههههههه
بس قولي على الكمبيوتر بتاعك يا رحمن يا رحيم راح يملاهولك كله أفلام أجنبي

ruba 22-09-08 02:12 AM

umm..well..thx but no thx..i think i changed my mind...whenever the pazoka is mentioned i know i have to back down.. :lol: so leave your husband with you..i think we will all be just fine like that!! :lol: besides..who said anything about me wanting to take your husband..you miss understood..i was just saying how lucky the two of you to have each other... THATS IT !!

Lola Ali 22-09-08 03:59 AM

سوسو ألف ألف شكر ياقلبي وان شاء الله تضبط معايا واقدر احمل:flowers2::55::rfb04470::55::flowers2:كوكو و ربا: إيه الكلام ده بتاع
borrow ومش borrow ليه بس كده ده انا حبدأ اقلق بقه ولا ايه ؟
اصلها مش بس ورده اللي بتعرف للبازوكا :71_asmilies-com:,والله بس بهزر , خخخخخ

cocubasha 22-09-08 04:10 AM

و الله لولا عارفة و كلنا بنهزر لا في بازوكا و لا في أأأأأأأي حاجة ده بس تأثير كتر الكلام عن جينو علينا

هههههههههههه

جنان الروح 18-10-08 06:17 PM

The Stephanides Pregnancy

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n19/n96302.jpg

The Stephanides Pregnancy(2004)

Women in uniform weren't usually Cristos Stephanides's thing. But seeing Betsy Mitchell in her chauffeur's outfit . . . What harm could there be in trying to bed her? However, the tycoon hadn't bargained on being kidnapped, along with Betsy, and held captive on an Aegean island! And since their captors had thoughtfully provided them with a luxury villa, what was to stop Cristos continuing with his seduction plan in comfort?

http://www.esnips.com/doc/af03f97d-2...ides-Pregnancy

ريما 18-10-08 06:45 PM

تسلم ايدك جنان تعيشي وتجيبي عزيزتي :flowers2::friends::flowers2:

ruba 18-10-08 07:30 PM

:flowers2: thank you sweet jinan :flowers2:

:flowers2: :55: :flowers2:

cocubasha 19-10-08 11:04 AM

شكرا جنان و تسلم إيديكي حبيبتي

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/th.../images/13.gif

Lola Ali 19-10-08 02:12 PM

jinan: thanks a million, sis:flowers2::55::rfb04470::55::flowers2:

هدهودة 20-10-08 07:12 PM

جنان الروح تسلمى يا قمر

Romance Reader 20-10-08 08:18 PM

Thanks Jinan for the novel
love ya

sommanha 01-11-08 01:19 PM

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon’s Disobedient Bride
Feisty retired math teacher Esbeth Walters has proven her mettle as a sleuth, making her unpopular with the local law. But it's the kind of folksy, no-nonsense help a tough Texan named Boose needs to catch the con artists who swindled his elderly momma. As Esbeth investigates, she's drawn into some suspicious retirement-home deaths and the murder of a local man, which was made to look like suicide.

With the unexpected help of former forensic pathologist Gardner Burke, an AWOL rest-home resident, Esbeth's razor-sharp mind tackles a slew of swindlers, mob hit men, a psychopathic nurse and the FBI, all converging on the dusty Texas town of Fearing. And it means Esbeth must now calculate her own odds of surviving double crosses, danger.and sudden death.

korabika 01-11-08 01:24 PM

gracias yalli mafi mink tnine bhal montada

thx merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

شـكــــرا لك ...

moon 18 01-11-08 01:32 PM

شقول شحجي لحبيبتي سوسو يارب يارب يارب يخليك ويطولنا بعمرك يا الغالية ياحبيبتنا :rfb04470::rfb04470::rfb04470::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2: :rfb04470::rfb04470::rfb04470:

UHU 01-11-08 01:37 PM

هههه يا سمانة ، سويتيها فيني ،توني شاريتها و قاريتها من ثلاثة أيام!! زعلتي عم ذهب و خلتيه يغضب علي!!

moon 18 01-11-08 01:56 PM

أفااااااااااااا الحين تنصحون وبعدين تخونون ليش ما مسكتي العلم من الأول هم وعدونا ونفذوا الحين ما تذكرين لما قالوا لاااااااااااااا تشترون ليش ما سمعتي الكلام آآآآآآآآآآآ ه ه ه ه منك الحين البنات يزعلون منك خللاص خلاص لا تبكين:Taj52: هاذي قرصة ولا تعودينها مرة ثانية

:hR604426::hR604426::hR604426:

ريما 01-11-08 02:34 PM

سمانة تسلم الايادي يا قمرنا :flowers2::friends::flowers2:

Rockeko 01-11-08 02:46 PM

طرف زوليه 01-11-08 07:21 PM

شكرا يا قمراااات

احبكم كل ابوكم..!!

نورملاك 01-11-08 07:31 PM

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

Lola Ali 01-11-08 07:51 PM

تسلم ايديك يالغاليه:flowers2::f63::flowers2:

cocubasha 01-11-08 08:52 PM

تسلم الأيادي قمر ليلاس
:rdd12tf:
:rdd10ut5:

ruba 01-11-08 09:01 PM

great novel with a new theme....thanks ya soso ya the best

uhu....hmmm..what can i say!! well..how about you tell us what you thought of it in warde´s topic?!! :biggrin: maybe that well make you feel better!! :lol: 1

الساعة الآن 07:37 AM.