منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f387/)
-   -   Diana Gabaldon (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t121344.html)

nouna1725 15-10-09 12:39 PM

Diana Gabaldon

Diana Gabaldon

Diana Gabaldon is the New York Times bestselling author of the wildly popular Outlander novels-Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, and A Breath of Snow and Ashes (for which she won a Quill Award and the Corine International Book Prize)-and one work of nonfiction, The Outlandish Companion, as well as the bestselling series featuring Lord John Grey, a character she introduced in Voyager. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.

nouna1725 15-10-09 12:52 PM

The best Story Ever --The Outlander

The Outlander

In Outlander, a 600-page time-travel romance, strong-willed and sensual Claire Randall leads a double life with a husband in one century, and a lover in another. Torn between fidelity and desire, she struggles to understand the pure intent of her heart. But don't let the number of pages and the Scottish dialect scare you. It's one of the fastest reads you'll have in your library.
While on her second honeymoon in the British Isles, Claire touches a boulder that hurls her back in time to the forbidden Castle Leoch with the MacKenzie clan. Not understanding the forces that brought her there, she becomes ensnared in life-threatening situations with a Scots warrior named James Fraser. But it isn't all spies and drudgery that she must endure. For amid her new surroundings and the terrors she faces, she is lured into love and passion like she's never known before.

I was lame and sore in every muscle when I woke next morning. I shuffled to the privy closet, then to the wash basin. My innards felt like churned butter. It felt as though I had been beaten with a blunt object, I reflected, then thought that that was very near the truth. The blunt object in question was visible as I came back to bed, looking now relatively harmless. Its possessor [Jamie] woke as I sat next to him, and examined me with something that looked very much like male smugness."
Gabaldon creates characters that you'll remember, laugh with, cry with, and cheer for long after you've finished the book

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n2/n14970.jpg
:8_4_134:

Diana Gabaldon - 01-Outlander.TXT

nouna1725 15-10-09 01:13 PM

Outlander 2-Dragonfly in Amber

Dragonfly in Amber

This time-traveling romantic adventure will please fans who have been waiting for the further adventures of Dr. Claire Beauchamp Randall, a 20th-century American who goes to Scotland in search of her 18th-century husband, virile Scot Jamie Fraser, whom she met and married in Outlander ( LJ 7/91). Book 2 takes readers along on Randall's quest, as she hopes to find a state or time (like that of the title's dragonfly suspended in a piece of amber) where Fraser still exists. This imaginative novel suffers somewhat from the author's overuse of personification ("spectacles gleaming with concern and curiosity") and her confusing switches between the two first-person narrations, which sometimes cloud an otherwise intriguing adventure. But Outlander 's readers will still devour this hefty volume without complain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jqe5M-69L.jpg

:lol:
Dragonfly in Amber.rar

nouna1725 15-10-09 01:19 PM

-Outlander 3-Voyager

Voyager

In this triumphant conclusion to the time-travel trilogy she began with Outlander , Gabaldon continues the saga of 20th-century physician Claire Randall and 18th-century Jacobite rebel Jamie Fraser. The first quarter of this mammoth novel covers, in alternate sections, the 20 years the couple spends apart. Jamie is imprisoned, then pardoned and finally sets up shop as a (seditious) printer. Believing that Jamie died at Culloden, the pregnant Claire returns to her own century, reunites (unhappily) with her first husband and gives birth to a daughter, Brianna. But when Claire takes Brianna to Scotland in 1968 to introduce her to her true heritage, they uncover evidence that Jamie had survived. Claire determines she must rejoin him and once again steps fatefully through the stones on Craigh na Dun to find Jamie in Edinburgh in 1766. They wish nothing more than to lead a quiet life, but the kidnapping by pirates of Jamie's young nephew sets the couple off to the New World in pursuit, followed by old enemies and faced by new and vicious dangers. Gabaldon adroitly shepherds her protagonists through the eternal misunderstandings of the sexes, as well as those due to the different epochs in which they were born. Although this latest volume lacks some of the scope and grandeur of the previous two, her use of historical detail and a truly adult love story confirm Gabaldon as a superior writer of historical romance.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QNCJDF9HL.jpg
:liilase:

Outlander 3 Voyager

nouna1725 15-10-09 01:24 PM

Outlander 4- Drums of Autumn

Drums of Autumn

Gabaldon has few rivals in writing exciting?and hefty?historical romances. The fourth in a series of linked sagas (Outlander; Dragonfly in Amber; Voyager), her new epic has a delicious premise. Claire Randall, the post-WWII bride of historian Frank Randall, steps through a skew in the Scottish stone circle Craigh na Dun and lands in Revolutionary America and the arms of Highlander Jamie Fraser?putting a new spin on the notion of a two-timing woman. Bold and bawdy, but a believing Catholic, Claire struggles to live a rich and moral life?or, rather, rich and moral lives?under these extraordinary circumstances. Claire's adventures in 18th-century Charleston alternate with equally engaging chapters devoted to her 20th-century daughter, Brianna. Raised as Frank Randall's child, Bree discovers that Jamie Fraser is her real sire. She takes off on a harrowing, confrontational quest through time and space with her suitor, Roger Wakefield, in hot pursuit. Gabaldon's range is impressive, whether she's evoking the rawness of colonial America, the cozy clutter of a modern Scottish parsonage, the lusts of the body or the yearnings of the spirit. Her legion of fans will love diving into this ocean of romance.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41X2RBDHX4L.jpg
:liilas:

Outlander 4 Drums of Autumn

nouna1725 15-10-09 01:33 PM

Outlander 5- The fiery cross

The fiery cross

Although Jamie and Claire and their family are well settled at Fraser’s Ridge in North Carolina by the time of the gathering of the clans in late 1770, all is not as peaceful and idyllic as it sounds. The life of a homesteader was full of hard work and danger, plus the Frasers have three additional threats hanging over their heads and darkening their lives: the foreknowledge of their own futures, found in a newspaper clipping by Brianna before she went through the stones; the first bubbles of dis******* that presage the war they know is coming; and the looming specter of Stephen Bonnet, whose continued existence has the potential to destroy happiness, family, and peace of mind.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514RW8M8XBL.jpg
Outlander 5 - The Fiery Cross

nouna1725 15-10-09 01:41 PM

Outlander 6- A Breath of Snow and Ashes -

<b>
A Breath of Snow and Ashes

A Breath of Snow and Ashes opens in the year 1772 on the eve of the American Revolution. Even in the backwoods colony of Fraser's Ridge, NC, people are rebelling at the increased taxation by the British, with no representation for the people who are forced to pay the Crown more money every year. Word of the Boston Massacre has reached the Frasers and their neighbors, and, in fact, one of the novel's characters was involved in the event. The American colonies are in turmoil. Tension builds as isolated cabins are burned in the wilderness and families murdered. North Carolina Governor Josiah Martin asks James Fraser to help unite the backcountry population, including the Native Americans, in support of the King. However, Jamie knows about the revolution to come. His wife, Claire, has traveled back in time from the twentieth century, as have his daughter Brianna and her husband. They are well aware that it's only a matter of a few years before the start of the War of Independence.

Looming over the Frasers is the threat of a tiny newspaper clipping from The Wilmington Gazette, dated 1776, which Claire discovered before returning to the 18th century. The article reports the destruction of the house on Fraser's Ridge, and the death by fire of James Fraser and all his family. Claire and James know from experience that it is not possible to change or effect future events, but they are determined to do all in their power to prove the newspaper report wrong.
</b>
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n5/n29988.jpg

outlander 6 A Breath Of Snow And Ashes

Lola Ali 15-10-09 04:20 PM

تسلم ايديكي نونا :friends::flowers2::8_4_134:

ريما 15-10-09 07:42 PM

ما شاء الله نونا بدايات قوية وموفقة عزيزتي الله يعطيك الف الف عافية وبانتظار جديدك دائماً

وعلى فكرة في تشابه بأذواقنا لأن ليندا هاورد من المفضلات عندي بالاضافة لحبيبة قلبي كاثرين اندرسون

leeen2 16-10-09 07:20 PM

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...tu6l0ph9a7.gif

liilas676 16-10-09 07:40 PM

نونا

هوه ده النشاط اللى نحبه يا قمر

تسلم إيديك

http://www.jesussons.com/vb/images/s...3.imgcache.gif

ruba 17-10-09 01:30 AM

tislam edeky nouna

:flowers2: :flowers2: i
:flowers2: i

الجنية السمراء 17-10-09 06:19 AM

تسلم الايــــــــــــأدي يا عسل

تعيشي وتجيبي

بس ما فتح معي الا الرواية الاولى والرابعة والباقي ما فتح

nouna1725 19-10-09 04:34 PM

]

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 2080843)
ما شاء الله نونا بدايات قوية وموفقة عزيزتي الله يعطيك الف الف عافية وبانتظار جديدك دائماً

وعلى فكرة في تشابه بأذواقنا لأن ليندا هاورد من المفضلات عندي بالاضافة لحبيبة قلبي كاثرين اندرسون

Thanks honey
i really like Linda Howard and am still planning on reading all her books especially cry no more but am trying to go slow so i find other books to read i read comanche moon and my sunshine by cathering anderson; comanche moon is one of my favorite books, if u like that kind of books am sure ur gonna love julie garwood's: the prize, the wedding, the secret,the ransome, honor's splendour, the bride, saving grace, the lion's lady, the gift.... even after a while her books are just like reading one book over and over but those books i read of hers are wonderful unforgettable you can also try kathleen woodiwiss the flame and the flower this is another book once u read u can never forget, if there is any book that u can recommend plzz :f63: just tell me

nouna1725 19-10-09 05:12 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الجنية السمراء (المشاركة 2081625)
تسلم الايــــــــــــأدي يا عسل

تعيشي وتجيبي

بس ما فتح معي الا الرواية الاولى والرابعة والباقي ما فتح

am really sorry i dunno what happened they were all working when i uploaded them anyway here, in the following link, ur gonna find all of the outlander series in one file

if it doesn't work, even i really tried it and it worked for me, then try these other links in 4shared.com

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [LJ 01.5] - Lord John & The Succubus[html].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 01] - Outlander[txt].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 02] - Dragonfly In Amber[txt].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 03] - Voyager[txt].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 04] - Drums Of Autumn[txt].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 05] - The Fiery Cross[txt].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - [Outlander 06] - Breath of Snow and Ashes (v2.0)[rtf].zip

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - Breath of Snow and Ashes (v2.01) (html).rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - Hellfire(v1.0)[htm].rar

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon, Diana - Lord John and the Private Matter (v1.0) [html].rar

and all of them in one file

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Gabaldon_Diana.rar

nouna1725 19-10-09 05:19 PM

Thank you all guys for the encouragement. You're all being so nice, and i really appreciate it.
:lol:

ريما 19-10-09 09:28 PM

تمام فتل راسي من الروايات الحلوة وقت انذكرت مع بعض ههههههههه

أنا شخصياً قريت كل روايات ليندا هورد وكاثرين اندرسون بالاضافة لكل يلي ذكرتيه لجولي غارود وخاصة روايتها the prize فطرت قلبي من كتر ما حبيتها وقتها أما عن kathleen woodiwiss فأنا جربت روايتها A Rose In Winter وما شدتني لذا ما قريت شي تاني لها وان شاء الله بجرب يلي قلتي عليها من الروايات المفضلة لدي _وبتصور انك بتعرفيهم_

Catherine Anderson - Annie's Song

Linda Howard - [Blair Mallory1] - To Die for

Linda Howard - [Blair Mallory2] - Drop Dead Gorgeous

Susan Elizabeth Phillips - [Chicago Stars5] - This Heart of Mine

Judith McNaught - [Westmoreland2] - Whitney, My Love

Diana Palmer اسلوبها خفيف ومشوق

هذا ما اذكر الان واكيد رايح تلاقيني بكل مكان عم احكي وانق وقت بيعجبني أو بيطققني شي هههههه

وعلى فكرة cry no more بعتبرها رواية قوية بس مضمونها محزن على مستوى معين لذا نادراً لاوصي فيها لان بعرف القلوب الضعيفة للبنات هون هههههه

cocubasha 20-10-09 05:10 AM

نونا

الله يعطيكي ألف عافية هلى النشاط الرااائع حبيبتي

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2...dx1fiq5wdz.gif

nouna1725 20-10-09 02:48 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 2083543)
تمام فتل راسي من الروايات الحلوة وقت انذكرت مع بعض ههههههههه

أنا شخصياً قريت كل روايات ليندا هورد وكاثرين اندرسون بالاضافة لكل يلي ذكرتيه لجولي غارود وخاصة روايتها the prize فطرت قلبي من كتر ما حبيتها وقتها أما عن kathleen woodiwiss فأنا جربت روايتها A Rose In Winter وما شدتني لذا ما قريت شي تاني لها وان شاء الله بجرب يلي قلتي عليها من الروايات المفضلة لدي _وبتصور انك بتعرفيهم_

Catherine Anderson - Annie's Song

Linda Howard - [Blair Mallory1] - To Die for

Linda Howard - [Blair Mallory2] - Drop Dead Gorgeous

Susan Elizabeth Phillips - [Chicago Stars5] - This Heart of Mine

Judith McNaught - [Westmoreland2] - Whitney, My Love

Diana Palmer اسلوبها خفيف ومشوق

هذا ما اذكر الان واكيد رايح تلاقيني بكل مكان عم احكي وانق وقت بيعجبني أو بيطققني شي هههههه

وعلى فكرة cry no more بعتبرها رواية قوية بس مضمونها محزن على مستوى معين لذا نادراً لاوصي فيها لان بعرف القلوب الضعيفة للبنات هون هههههه

Thanks a lot 7biba i will start with Annie's song i already read all Susan Elizabth phillips books except for 2 and all Judith Mcnaught historical books and 3 of her contemporary but i didn't like them much as her historical i'll try palmer and start with the two linda howard's before going through her others thanks again we really have same taste in books

:rfb04470:

نورملاك 20-10-09 03:11 PM

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

soso504 14-12-09 04:22 PM

اهلا شكرا على الروايات الرائعة.انامن ساعة ما قرأت the outlander و Jamie هو أحسن شخصية قرأت عنها. الرواية الجديدة an echo in the bones نزلت ممكن حد لو عرف ينزلها يحطها لنا يا ريت؟؟ جزاك الله الف خير جزاك الله الف خير

توتةتوتة 16-05-10 11:09 PM

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...i0hi9s8bzd.gif

هدوله 01-04-17 12:16 PM

رد: Diana Gabaldon

عاشت ايدكم عل الروايات كنت ابحث عنهم

sohaa 09-09-22 10:42 AM

الروابط معطلة يا ريت حد يصلحها.اونزلوها برابط اخر
بشكركم.

أجمل زهرة 10-09-22 08:36 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sohaa (المشاركة 3747413)
الروابط معطلة يا ريت حد يصلحها.اونزلوها برابط اخر
بشكركم.

مجموعه الكاتبه

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6v4gy...DG#co.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uu53c...G#2co.rar/file

sohaa 12-09-22 09:03 PM

شكرا عزيزتى لاهتمامك انك توفرى الفرصة للاخرين انهم يلاقوا واحة للخيال و الهروب من همومهم. و يا ريت دايما اضافة اى رواية تطلب يكون فى موضوع الكاتب الاصلى (لو ليه موضوع فى المنتدي) علشان يستفيد منه الجميع.
:rdd12zp1:

الساعة الآن 10:43 PM.