منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   The Sweet Romantics (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109304.html)

ريما 19-04-09 07:48 AM

سلاااااااااامات فل وياسمين للحلوين

جوجووووووو "الحمد لله عالسلامة يا جي من السفر واحشاني الابتسامة وجهك ولا القمر" ما تقولي ما بتعرفي الاغنية أحسنلك ههههههههه

رومانسي نورتي يا حلوو ويلا هانت كلها شهرين ونشوفك باستمرار إن شاء الله وعلى فكرة انا على طووووول مبلطة بالقسم يعني منيح الجماعة ما بياخدوا إيجار مني والا كنت خربت بيت اهلي ههههههه

ديو صحتين وهنا على قلبك يا حلووو إن شاء الله يطلعوا حلوين فعلاً بعد قرايتهم

دراغو welcome back sweety إن شاء الله يكون الجهاز التقى ويكون الحرامي اتعفن بالحبس بالاضافة لجهنم الأبدية بإذن الله (شو بنفع أكون حقودة من الدرجة الأولى ولا شو هههههه) وعندي سؤال من الصبح _يا فتاح يا رزاق يا مقسم الأرزاق هي جملة من عنا للغليظين أمثالي_ بتعرفي اسم البرنامج يلي بيقلب الكتب إلى الامتداد lit ؟؟ يا ريت تتكرمي وتخبريني مع الشكر الجزيل جداااااا

وردة فينك يا بنت ؟؟ يلا حالاً طلي والا البازوكا بتطلع من عندي هالمرة

كوكو هانم i want.....your....honey املىء الفراغات بما هو مفيد يا شطورة لبين ما اشوفك خخخخخخخخخ

بنات مين عندها أخبار عن لوسان تطمنا بليييز

وفيري معك اون لاين يا وحداني يا جميييل الله من عنده يهدي سرك حبيبتي

dragonguard 19-04-09 10:36 AM

GOOD MORNING SWEEEEETIE
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
REMA, dear I love your grudge, and I'm still praying that whoever stole my iphone praying to get what he deserve from GOD :f63:, if that means I'm grudge then be it

and about the program who turn the books from Word to LIT : OverDrive ReaderWorks
I download it from Internet but I forgot from which site, I hope the name will help you
:friends::lol::friends:
HABBOBE, sorry but I couldn't comment when you are on the mic but you know it's my weekend, any way you are so tender and passionate woman, and I respect the part when you talk about the old people, I have the same idea and you make me believe that there is still love in this life....and good choice for the next one on the mic
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
FAIRY, you have the ability to write what's in your mind, but I sense that you have a wound deep inside you, and you are trying to get over it but still from time to time the memory of it still hurt ... believe me FAIRY there are lots of secret we prefer to keep and not share but the problem is that they will keep hunting us till the last day of our life, and if I have the choice between reveal them and get relived or keep them to myself and stuck with them then I'll keep them

GOGO, welcome HOME girl, when I read your comments they remind me to the BEE, flying from flower to flower without concentrate, you are so energetic:dancingmonkeyff8:...I think you should keep some energy to your work

WARDA, where are you girl, you didn't even like Gideon to disappear for him

DEW, if the letters are too small why don't you maximize them in Gideon book
and about confusing reading what or what ..settle down and finish the series (NightWalker), believe me you will love it and when you finished them you can check the series of The Black Dagger Brotherhood but they are 6 books so if you start you shouldn't stop

COCU, LIILIAH, RUBA, R&R, UHU wish you all the luck girls
and all the Sweet Romantic Girls

الجنية السمراء 19-04-09 10:38 AM

صباااااااااااااااااحو صبايا

اول شي ريما البرنامج اللي بيحول للامتداد lit هو microsoft reader وتاني شي شكرا حبيتي عالدعوة الحلوة والله يهدي سر الجميع يا رب

دراجو: صباح الفل نورتينا

جوجو: عبيطة او مش عبيطة احنا بنحبك متل ما انت بعدين من قال انو ازا الانسان كان عطبيعتو ببيكون عبيط؟ عالعكس بيكون انسان صادقومرح متلك... وبالنسبة للشغا انا عندي مقابلة في اول الشهر الجاي وانشالله خير... وبعدين مين قال اني ما بدي اشتغل انا درست في مركز للدروس الخصوصية فترة بس ما كملت

وسلااااااااااااااااااام للجميع

الجنية السمراء 19-04-09 10:42 AM

dragon, who doesnt have a deep wound! but maybe mine is very deep add to that i'm a very sensetive person, but as you said i'm trying to get over it but from time to time it hurts again, anyway i think i spoke alot on the mic about my inner feelings which something as people say i'm good at... just i hopei didnt bother anyone of you

wsae4 19-04-09 10:56 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ازيك بنات شو الاخبار
وين ورده وكوكو ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

الساعة الآن 10:05 PM.