منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f387/)
-   -   Novels By Lucy Monroe (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t106728.html)

sally_smiss 27-12-07 09:04 PM

Novels By Lucy Monroe

hello every one These novels by Lucy Monroe & she is a beautiful author.
here we go

:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

:flowers2::flowers2:

sally_smiss 27-12-07 09:13 PM

2 مرفق
Taken: The Spaniard's virgin

Her innocence turned on spanish billionaie Miguel Menedez in ways it probably shouldn't have. But she was a model___ exposed across countless magazines and on billboards every day.

Although Amber Taylor hadn't been with a man before, Miguel's penetrating grey eyes, his rich Castilian accent and his Mediterranean charm made her feel beautiful for the first time in her life. Could there be more between Amber and Miguel than a two-week affair?

Habbobe
here's ur other request

sally_smiss 27-12-07 09:25 PM

2 مرفق
The Rancher's Rules

What Zoe thinks…Loving your best friend is never easy – and when he’s sexy and turned you down flat once before…it’s even harder! Loving Grant is what Zoe has always done best…but now it’s time to move on. She already feels like she’s the oldest virgin in America – so she vows to find herself a man!

What Grant thinks…Grant can’t keep his eyes or his hands off Zoe – but she’s his best friend – a no-go zone! The fact that Zoe looks at him like she wants to rip his clothes off isn’t helping the situation… So he implements some important rules for them to obey. First is the No Kissing rule – well, that’s broken before it’s had a chance to be written… Then the Strictly No Sex rule…and that’s out of the window (well, on the kitchen table, actually!).

Then the best rule of all: some rules are only made to be broken
!

This is for:
Nargis
Touya790
Lailajilali8

sally_smiss 27-12-07 09:32 PM

2 مرفق
Tempt Me - Lucy Monroe

...............feminine softness as well.
He brushed his lips over her cheek, down her neck, into the hollow of her throat, and ultimately to the silken skin exposed above the raspberry muslin. Pressing the undersides of her breasts until they swelled against the fabric, he kissed the enticing crevice between her swollen flesh before allowing the tip of his tongue to trace the path his lips had already taken.
She shivered, her body arching in innocent abandon, and he could not stop himself from nipping gently at the exposed curves.
"Lucas."
The sound of his name on her lips, spoken with such aching need, made him throb with the desire for release.
"That's it, little one. Let me taste you."
He tugged the sleeves of her gown down until the upper swells of her breasts were fully exposed and her nipples were covered only by the fine lawn of her chemise. Damnation, she was beautiful. While his tongue dipped more deeply into the cleavage between the two delicious mounds, he trailed a shaking hand down her side, over her hip, and then gripped...............

Habbobe
Anime girl
This is for you

sally_smiss 27-12-07 09:41 PM

2 مرفق
The Prince's Virgin Wife

Royal Brides 1

"If I find you naked in my bed, I will fire you on the spot." - Maggie didn’t need Tom Prince’s warning. She knew her gorgeous Italian boss was far out of her league. But it didn’t stop her wanting him…

Now Principe Tomasso Scorsolini needs to marry. He’s had enough of gold-diggers. Innocent Maggie will make a highly convenient wife! She doesn’t know that her new royal employer is the man she’s dreamed of for years, or just what he intends her duties to be. Being naked in his bed is no longer a sacking offence – but a requirement!

Here's ur request

الساعة الآن 10:16 PM.