منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f387/)
-   -   Novels By Lynne Graham (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t106637.html)

Mai Ziyada 06-11-07 09:10 PM

Novels By Lynne Graham

Hi, as I mentioned before, I will illustrate the books I have for this authors and a brief summary when available. It would be great if you came up with other books by this same author as well! After that I will wait for you to tell me if you want to read any of this books, if so I will put it as attachments
:3EO05175:

Mai Ziyada 10-11-07 12:09 AM

Tempestuous Reunion

2 مرفق
Here is the first novel as a zip folder attachement. I hope this is convenient with all of you

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96274.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516TDRXTDGL.jpg

Mai Ziyada 10-11-07 12:12 AM

The Petrakos Bride

2 مرفق
The second novel

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...44/n220750.jpg

Mai Ziyada 11-11-07 01:39 PM

The spanish groom

2 مرفق
Dear habobe, I hope you will like it. It is one of my favourite

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96227.jpg

Mai Ziyada 12-11-07 11:21 PM

The Greek's chosen wife

2 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...31/n156541.jpg

It's been eight years since Prudence's arranged wedding to Nikolas Angelis. Their relationship was never consummated and they have always lived apart. But now Prudence longs to have her own baby and she wants a divorce. However, Nik is horrified - he is her husband and he will be the father of her child! Prudence reluctantly agrees to a trial marriage with Nik. But conceiving his baby? That's not a risk she's willing to take...

Mai Ziyada 12-11-07 11:28 PM

Prisoner of Passion

2 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96256.jpg

Mai Ziyada 13-11-07 11:03 PM

Bond of hatred" and "Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife"

4 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96317.jpg

:party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::part y0033::party0033::party0033:

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...38/n192364.jpg

Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife

Single mother of twin boys, Katie didn't want their father, Greek billionaire Alexandros Christakis, back in her life. But poverty pushed her to ask for his help.

Alexandros demanded that Katie marry him. They had nothing in common--except their mutual burning sexual attraction, but resistance was futile: both the twins and Katie needed Alexandros. She would submit to becoming his mistress…

Mai Ziyada 15-11-07 03:53 PM

The venegful husband

2 مرفق
The venegful husband

Mai Ziyada 16-11-07 02:04 PM

The Contaxis Baby

2 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96239.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VH0G4PHEL.jpg

The late Nancy Leeward has left each of her three god-daughters a share of her estate. Polly Johnson, who, because her mother needed an expensive operation, became a surrogate mother. Now she's found out her baby's father is Raul Zaforteza. Raul will do anything to keep his unborn child - but will Polly give in to his desire?

Mai Ziyada 17-11-07 02:48 AM

Angel of darkness

2 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96275.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fZZfnmNrL.jpg

Mai Ziyada 19-11-07 07:27 PM

Lynne Graham - Savage Betrayal

3 مرفق
:party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::part y0033:

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96197.jpg

Mai Ziyada 19-11-07 11:24 PM

The sheikh's innocent bride

3 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...30/n150867.jpg

Desert prince Shahir has three simple rules: never sleep with a virgin, never get involved with an employee and never get married...

But rules are made to be broken! Kirsten is innocent and penniless, and Shahir can't resist her. Soon she's pregnant with the sheikh's baby!Prince Shahir's honor dictates only one thing Kirsten must become his bride!

Mai Ziyada 22-11-07 06:43 PM

Married to a mistress

2 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96202.jpg

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:50 PM

Married By Arrangement

2 مرفق
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:55 PM

Durate's Child

2 مرفق
:welcome_pills1:

Mai Ziyada 24-11-07 02:59 PM

Mistress bought and paid for

2 مرفق
the rest are coming soon

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:17 PM

The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

2 مرفق
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:20 PM

The arabian mistress

2 مرفق
The arabian mistress

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:22 PM

The contract baby

2 مرفق
The contract baby

Mai Ziyada 25-11-07 11:27 PM

2 مرفق

Dear a_y ossama, I am attaching it again upon your request, but as I don't know what was wrong with the earlier version, the problem may still persist
Please let me know how to help

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:00 PM

Cozakis Bride

2 مرفق
Cozakis Bride

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:15 PM

The Mistress Wife and Verrancheti Marraige

4 مرفق
The Mistress Wife and Verrancheti Marraige

Mai Ziyada 28-11-07 01:17 PM

Crime of passion

2 مرفق
Crime of passion

Mai Ziyada 21-12-07 11:31 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة habbobe (المشاركة 1133547)
What a come back !!!! I've got to hand it to you girl , you'll never cease to amaze me , i think from now on you'll be crowned the queen of romance, hands down !!! .....every novel is more wonderful than the other, but i think i'll go with The Reluctant Husband

Wow Heba, thanks very much!!!!this is nothing compared to your generous contributions!here is yor request, hope you will enjoy it
:friends:

Mai Ziyada 21-12-07 11:36 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وردة من الماس (المشاركة 1133474)
wooooooooooooooooooooow GIRL

and you want us to deciede which one??????????????

It's HARD

but I'll chose the first one (( the Italian's wife ))
cause I think it is different than the usual novels

thank you sooooooooooooooo much sweetheart for your efforts

hope you the best

:ekS05142::ekS05142:I really liked this
I totally agree with your choice my dear, it is different
So here we go

Mai Ziyada 23-12-07 09:09 AM

1 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة UHU (المشاركة 1135320)
I have small request for Mai , can you please upload Graham's latest novel for this month?
Another small favor to ask , I haven't been able to open your recent upload for some reason Can you please upload the Reluctant Husband in word document. I would be really greatful.

:Thanx
:

Hi my dear and welcome to our forum!the book is a word document but to be able to upload it, I had to compress it first. May be your PC desn't recognize the RAR files, so here a compressed one as zip
file. I hope this will be useful to you
:flowers2:

Mai Ziyada 23-12-07 09:15 AM

2 مرفق
.....Here we go Anime Girl

The Expectant Bride

Mai Ziyada 24-12-07 12:31 PM

4 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نيارااا (المشاركة 1137609)
wooooooooooow sweetie i dont know what 2 say they r soooooooo beautiful just like u and if u dont mind can u pleazeeeee upload the winter bride ? andThe Disobedient Mistress

Many thanks for your kind words Nayaraa and of course I don't mind uploading these two novels for you. I wish you an enjoyable reading
Disobedient Mistress
Winter Bride

Mai Ziyada 24-12-07 12:41 PM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة anime girl (المشاركة 1138751)
Indecent Deception

thank u so much 4 such beautiful novels i like the one u upload it for me it was fantastic dear as I love revenge novels so plzzzzzzzz upload this one tooooooo and thank u -:Thanx:

I am glad that you have enjoyed the previous novel and hope this will live up to your expectation as well
Indecent Deception

Mai Ziyada 25-12-07 11:32 PM

2 مرفق
Thanks Anime Girl, Shoug Al 3eioun and Nayaraa. I am leaving to the air-port in an hour so this might be the last books that I can upload for two weeks. I will try my best but as I am leaving my laptop behind, it might prove to be difficult! Also I might have the time of my life there!!:ekS05142::ekS05142:OK enough of that, here we go with The Emerald Mistress and Dark Angel

Love Ya

بنوتة بوظبي 23-01-08 12:47 PM

sally_smiss 23-01-08 11:50 PM

THE SICILIAN’S MISTRESS

2 مرفق
THE SICILIAN’S MISTRESS
LYNNE GRAHAM

What the memory has lost, the body never forgets...
Once his mistress... now his bride!
Milly doesn't remember Gianni D'Angelo.All she knows is that she was found after a hit-and-run accident, pregnant and with her memory gone.
So Milly is horrified when she learns that she was once Gianni's mistress.. .and now he's claiming her little boy is his son! Gianni's solution is simple: marriage
!

:liilase:

liilas676 24-01-08 10:16 AM

2 مرفق
and here is the other novel

The Greek Tycoon's Defiant Bride

He's discovered she's his baby's mother--so now she'll be his bride!

Maribel was a shy virgin when she and handsome Leonidas Pallis shared a night of passion. She assumed he was inspired by his need for comfort, rather than lust for her. However, unbeknownst to Leonidas… Maribel conceived his child.

Now Leonidas wants what's his: his baby boy and Maribel, available 24/7. But the only way Leonidas will claim her and their son is if he takes her…as his bride
!

sommanha 26-01-08 04:30 PM

The Stephanides Pregnancy by Lynne Graham

2 مرفق
:7_5_129::7_5_129:
:7_5_129:

The Stephanides Pregnancy by Lynne Graham

Women in uniform weren't usually Cristos Stephanides's thing. But seeing Betsy Mitchell in her chauffeur's outfit . . . What harm could there be in trying to bed her? However, the tycoon hadn't bargained on being kidnapped, along with Betsy, and held captive on an Aegean island! And since their captors had thoughtfully provided them with a luxury villa, what was to stop Cristos continuing with his seduction plan in comfort?

:liilas::liilase::liilas::liilase:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

Sommanha

sommanha 29-01-08 06:54 AM

The Desert Bride - Lynne Graham

2 مرفق

:7_5_129::7_5_129::7_5_129:

The Desert Bride - Lynne Graham

'I am a close acquaintance of Crown Prince Razul's!'

Rash words indeed... Bethany was desperate to stopher deportation from Datar and only Razul, whomshe'd tried so hard to forget, could help her. She hadbeen involved with him two years before, but backthen she just hadn't been able to handle such a proud, passionate man.

Bethany got to stay in Datar. However, by renewingher 'close' acquaintance with Razul she paid his price -he demanded that she become his wife!

:liilas::liilase::liilas:
:liilase::liilas:

sommanha

sommanha 02-02-08 07:23 AM

Lynne Graham Italian Billionaires Pregnant Bride

2 مرفق

:flowers2::flowers2:

Lynne Graham Italian Billionaires Pregnant Bride

A waitress by day and office cleaner by night, Kathy labors to forget her traumatic past. Until the evening when impossibly rich, ruthless and handsome Sergio Torrente takes her virginity.

It doesn't take Sergio long to find out about Kathy's damning history—or that she's carrying his baby. He cannot love her, but he will marry her and be a father to their child!

sommanha

:55:
:55::55:
:55::55::55:

sommanha 07-02-08 07:16 PM

Lynne Graham - Bittersweet Passion

2 مرفق

Hi evrey one

Lynne Graham - Bittersweet Passion

In desperation Claire asked Dane to marry her
Her adoptive grandfather had left Claire his entire estate on the condition that she marry one of his grandsons.
But he must have forgotten that the free-spirited Dane Visconti, though long banished from the family's realm, still qualified. And Claire had always idolized and trusted Dane.
With his worldly reputation, Claire conceded Dane was not the marrying kind, so when he agreed she promised to make no demands on him. But Dane made no Such promise in return— and insisted on a few conditions of his own.

enjoy

sommanha

sommanha 08-02-08 06:39 AM

Lynne Graham - Rafaello's Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Rafaello's Mistress

An outrageous proposition! Glory Little's fantasies became reality when the irresistible Rafaello Grazzini chose to embark on a passionate liaison with her. Rafaello's charms and social graces made Glory feel like a princess. But his father cast a disapproving eye over the relationship and used blackmail to bring the fairy tale to an abrupt end. Five years later, in desperate circumstances, Glory begs Rafaello for his help. As arrogant as he is handsome, Rafaello agrees to help Glory on one condition - that she become his mistress ...

sommanha

:liilas:
:liilas::liilas:
:liilas::liilas::liilas:

liilas676 12-02-08 01:11 PM

2 مرفق
The Italian Boss's Mistress

Her first assignment is... to sleep with her boss!
A misunderstanding leads Pippa Stevenson into Andreo D'Alessio's bed.He is a fabulous lover, but all the same,Pippa is overcome with shame because he's her boss!
However,now Andreo has decided that he wants Pippa all to himself,in the boardroom and the bedroom! But business and pleasure are a tricky mix,and soon Andreo needs to find a way to persuade Pippa to accept his new proposition — to promote her from mistress to wife!

sommanha 15-02-08 05:49 PM

Lynne Graham - A Fiery Baptism

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - A Fiery Baptism

Why had Rafael come back?

In the five years since their marriage ended, Sarah had devoted herself to her beloved twins. She'd never expected Rafael to walk back into her life, nor had she realized he'd been unaware of the twins' existence.
Theirs had been a whirlwind courtship. Rafael loved with passion; he created hauntingly beautiful works of art with passion; and, Sarah realized now on a tide of pain and regret, he hated with that same emotional intensity.
Rafael hadn't changed—he was still a determined, dangerous man. But with the wounds of the past unhealed within her, Sarah wasn't going to get burned again!

sommanha

:friends::friends:
:friends::friends::friends:

sommanha 15-02-08 05:54 PM

Lynne Graham -The Heat Of Passion

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham -The Heat Of Passion

Untouched
Six years ago, Jessica made the worst mistake of her life. The prospect of being Carlo Saracini's mistress was just too hot for her to handle, so she opted for the safety of marriage to Simon instead.
Now Jessica is a widow and faced with the unthinkable: she needs Carlo's help or her father will go to jail. Carlo is suggesting a deal that will give him what he's always wanted—Jessica, in his bed for three months! But Jessica can't give in to Carlo's demands; to let him possess her body and soul will be to give him the ultimate revenge...because he will discover that, even after years of marriage, she is still a virgin!

sommanha

sommanha 20-02-08 12:56 AM

Lynne Graham - The Banker's Convenient Wife

2 مرفق

Hi this novel 4 you All

Lynne Graham - The Banker's Convenient Wife

Hilary is a London hairdresser who met millionaire Swiss banker, Roel Sabatino, and
fell in love with him. When he needed a wife to fulfill the terms of his grandfather's will
she offered to marry him in name only. Roel insisted on paying her, and made it clear he
wanted nothing more to do with her after the wedding, although he did accept and carry
with him a picture of her labeled "Your wife, Hilary" with a phone number on it. Four
years later Roel is involved in a car accident and has partial memory loss. Roel's aunt
sees the picture of Hilary and calls her while Roel is still unconscious. Hilary is still in
love with Roel and thinking he might be seriously injured, goes to the hospital in
Switzerland to see him.

Roel is furious and confused; he doesn't remember having a wife! The doctor has told
Hilary that she needs to keep Roel calm and happy until his memory returns, so Hilary
tries to live with Roel without telling him she isn't his real wife. Roel takes Hilary to
bed, and ends up even more confused when he learns that she is a virgin. Meanwhile,
Hilary is getting deeper and deeper into the fantasy of really being Roel's wife, which is
what she's long dreamed of. Finally reality start to catch up with her though, and she
decides it's time to leave Roel and go back to London. She doesn't think that Roel will
miss her; he didn't seem to really care about her. But Roel finds he isn't happy about
Hilary leaving, even when he gets his memory comes back... He wants her back.

I hop U engoy

sommanha

sommanha 23-02-08 10:05 PM

Lynne Graham - Don Joaquin's Pride

2 مرفق

Hi

Lynne Graham - Don Joaquin's Pride

Joaquin Del Castillo was as proud as his Latino heritage, and he instantly acted to right the wrong that he believed had been done to his elderly, loyal employee. He would lure the girl who owed the old man money to Guatemala, and here she would stay until she agreed repay her debt!
But something about Joaquin's captive didn't add up. On the surface, Lucy appeared to be a glamorous gold digger, but underneath she was innocent. Joaquin's pride unleashed consequences he hadn't expected—his contempt for her was rivaled by his blazing desire

sommanha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sommanha 08-03-08 06:36 PM

Lynne Graham - The Frenchman's Love Child

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Frenchman's Love Child

Seduction and Passion Guaranteed.... Will the Frenchman discover he has a secret son? Tabby fell in love with Christien Laroche, but then tragedy struck and Christien wanted nothing more to do with her. How could Tabby confess to the arrogant Frenchman that she was expecting his baby? Now Tabby has made a new life for herself and her son. But Christien is back! What if he discovers little Jake's existence?

sommanha

:f63:
:f63::f63:
:f63::f63::f63:
:f63::f63::f63::f63:

sommanha 09-03-08 06:54 PM

Lynne Graham - An Insatiable Passion

2 مرفق
:f63::f63::f63::f63:

Lynne Graham - An Insatiable Passion

Eight years ago Kitty had fled from home, away from the heartbreak Jake had caused her. Now, returning to Mirsby for her grandmother's funeral, she was determined to lay the ghosts of the past. After all, she had made a good life for herself as a well-known actress. So why was it that all her poise deserted her when she saw Jake again, still as attractive as before and infinitely more dangerous?

sommanha

:55::55::55::55:
:55::55::55::55::55:

sommanha 10-03-08 07:47 PM

Lynne Graham - Italian Boss's Mistress

2 مرفق

كامــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــلة

Italian Boss's Mistress (Brides of L'Amour)
Her first assignment is... to sleep with her boss

A misunderstanding leads Pippa Stevenson into Andreo D'Alessio's bed. He is a fabulous lover, but all the same, Pippa is overcome with shame because he's her boss
However,now Andreo has decided that he wants Pippa all to himself, in the boardroom and the bedroom! But business and pleasure are a tricky mix, and soon Andreo needs to find a way to persuade Pippa to accept his new proposition--to promote her from mistress to wife

sommanha

sommanha 15-03-08 06:25 PM

Lynne Graham - A Mediterranean Marraige

2 مرفق
:party0007:
:party0007::party0007:
:party0007::party0007::party0007:

Lynne Graham - A Mediterranean Marraige

Lily couldn't believe her luck when she met Rauf Kasabian in the exclusive London bar where she worked and found herself the object of this charming, wealthy Turkish tycoon's affection. But when Rauf witnessed Lily leaving a hotel with another man, his fierce jealousy drove him back to Turkey, with a vow never to see her again. Two years later, Lily finds Rauf and together they discover that their passion still burns. Even though he has his suspicions about this outstandingly beautiful woman, Rauf decides that she must become his bride...

sommanha

sommanha 19-03-08 08:14 PM

Lynne Graham - A Vengeful Passion

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - A Vengeful Passion

رواية تجننن و رووووعة

sommanha

sommanha 20-03-08 03:33 PM

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress

Greek billionaire Andreas Nicolaidis had never kept a mistress for longer than three months..until Hope Evans entered his bed. But now, even after two years together, Andreas has no intention of making Hope his wife. She knows it is time to leave the man she loves, but then she discovers that she's expecting his child. Suddenly Andreas is looking at things very differetnly..his formerly convenient mistress will become his permanent wife!

sommanha

:party0007: :party0007: :party0007:
:party0007: :party0007:

sommanha 21-03-08 04:44 PM

Lynne Graham - An Arabian Courtship

2 مرفق
:dancingmonkeyff8:
:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

Lynne Graham - An Arabian Courtship

sommanha

sommanha 23-03-08 04:43 PM

Lynne Graham - The Christmas Eve Bride

2 مرفق

When Rocco Volpe encounters Amber again, he follows his instincts and suggests she bocome his mistress. She turns him down flat, and then changes her mind . . . for the sake of her little boy. Rocco might believe Amber had once betrayed him, but he still wants her -- and his baby son . . .

sommanha

sommanha 24-03-08 02:47 AM

Lynne Graham - The Secret Wife

2 مرفق

A marriage of misunderstanding
Nothing could have prepared Rosie for Greek tycoon Constantine Voulos. His handsome, volatile presence was almost too hot to handle.
Constantine asked Rosie to marry him - well, he insisted: 'You will go through a ceremony of marriage,' he said, 'and in return you will receive a big fat cheque and a divorce as soon as I can arrange it.'
Rosie agreed to the clandestine wedding because of her late father's wishes, but was anguished that Constantine had got her all wrong. The longer she spent with him, the more she knew she just couldn't be his temporary wife. There, was only one thing for it - her secret would have to be told!

sommanha

:party0007::party0007::party0007::party0007:

sommanha 26-03-08 03:25 AM

Lynne Graham - Mistress & Mother

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Mistress & Mother

sommanha

Lola Ali 13-04-08 06:48 PM

1 مرفق
Here you go, sweetheart. Enjoy!

liilas676 14-04-08 04:32 PM

2 مرفق
here you go my friend

The Heiress Bride

sally_smiss 19-04-08 02:49 AM

Mistress Bought and Paid for

2 مرفق
Mistress Bought and Paid for

Had supermodel Lydia Powell really stolen money from a charity for disadvantaged children? Cristiano Andreotti hoped so. This was his chance for revenge on the woman who'd rejected him. He'd pay back the missing money to have Lydia at his mercy!

But Cristiano discovered Lydia was a virgin and if he took a woman's innocence, then he also had to make her his bride!

sally_smiss 16-05-08 05:52 AM

your request

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1407215)
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want it

as an attashment

this link need a sign in and i dont have an ccount soo lpz put it as an attachment

Here's your request sweetie
Lynne Graham, The Unfaithful Wife

Lost Dream 16-05-08 08:59 PM

for(طرف زولية!)

1 مرفق
Hi, I don’t know if the first and last novels of your request were posted or not but the three middle were don you can find them in pages 9, 12, and18 respectively
Here your first and last request I hope you enjoy reading them
[]
by the way your name I like it:55:
[/]

liilas676 03-06-08 06:45 AM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طرف زوليه (المشاركة 1452610)
^
^
^

شكرا لك حبيبتي.. هي الطريقه جربتها مع كل الروايات اللي صيغتها htlm لكن فيه بعض الروايات لما انزلها يكون الملف اما معطوب او مفقود زي هذي مثلا ..

حبيتي يا ريت تزلينها مرا ثانيه .... بليز ..

الروايه تانى علشان عيونك يا قمر , و لو فى أى مشكله مع أى ملف تانى يا ريت تبلغينى

liilas676 03-06-08 07:00 AM

2 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وردة بـلادي (المشاركة 1452827)
الف شكر على الروايات الرائعه
لكن روايه The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife موجود ملخصها بس
وين ممكن القى الروايه كامله ؟؟؟

و لأحلى ورده الروايه جايه على طوووووول , طلباتكم أوامر يا غاليين

sommanha 05-06-08 05:09 PM

Lynne Graham - One night with his wife

2 مرفق

:coolll:
:coolll::coolll:
:coolll::coolll::coolll:

Lynne Graham - One night with his wife

Can one passionate night mend a marriage?
Luc Sarrazan's marriage to Star had been hasty and brief. They separated almost immediately and Star disappeared, but Luc never filed for divorce.
Eighteen months later, Luc tracks Star down— fearing she's involved in a fraud. When he discovers that Star is the mother of twins, he feels doubly deceived!
Luc demands his price: he will have the fraud charge dropped if Star will spend just one last time in his bed. But he's not prepared for the cost of that fleeting taste of passion— the morning after, he wants more...even to mend their marriage!

sommanha

:Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1:

:welcome5::welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5:

sommanha 06-06-08 07:43 PM

Lynne Graham - Second time bride

2 مرفق

:welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5:
:welcome5::welcome5::welcome5:

Lynne Graham - Second time bride

Once a teenage bride....
Daisy would always vividly remember her brief marriage at seventeen to Alessio Leopardi. He'd tired of her within months of their wedding, so she'd left him to give birth to their child alone.
Now a teenage daughter
Now Alessio was back and Daisy was torn: he didn't know he had a thirteen-year-old daughter. But Tara was dying to meet her father. Daisy realized that if she couldn't forget, she must at least forgive—and come clean with Alessio about Tara's existence....

sommanha

:Welcome1:
:Welcome1::Welcome1:
:Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1:
:coolll::coolll::coolll::coolll::coolll:

sommanha 09-08-08 03:34 AM

Lynne Graham - The Boss Valentine

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

The Boss Valentine

sommanha

:liilase::liilase:

sommanha 13-09-08 03:33 AM

An Arabian Marriage - Lynne Graham

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

An Arabian Marriage

sommanha

عذراً للجميع الستايل الجديد موش معاي أبد

sommanha 13-09-08 03:58 AM

Lynne Graham - Damiano's Return

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Damiano's Return

sommanha

:party0033:
:party0033::party0033:

sommanha 13-09-08 04:06 AM

Lynne Graham - Dark Angel

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Dark Angel

sommanha

sommanha 13-09-08 04:11 AM

Lynne Graham - Emerald Mistress

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham

Emerald Mistress

sommanha

sommanha 13-09-08 04:18 AM

Lynne Graham - Expectant Bride

2 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Expectant Bride

A seductive Greek tycoon discovers a cleaning woman hiding in a corner of his office and is immediately taken with the alluring woman he uncovers. But when she overhears some confidential information, he is handed a convenient excuse to keep her chained to his side for the next few days.

sommanha

:liilase::liilase::liilase:

cocubasha 21-09-08 03:51 PM

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Baby

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon's Baby

Susie Marshall can hardly believe her bad luck when the new owner of Devlin Systems is none other than her former lover Leos Kiriakos. But what will happen when Leos learns about his son…?

جنان الروح 18-10-08 06:17 PM

Lynne Graham - The Stephanides Pregnancy

1 مرفق
Lynne Graham - The Stephanides Pregnancy

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n19/n96302.jpg

Women in uniform weren't usually Cristos Stephanides's thing. But seeing Betsy Mitchell in her chauffeur's outfit . . . What harm could there be in trying to bed her? However, the tycoon hadn't bargained on being kidnapped, along with Betsy, and held captive on an Aegean island! And since their captors had thoughtfully provided them with a luxury villa, what was to stop Cristos continuing with his seduction plan in comfort?

sommanha 01-11-08 01:19 PM

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham - The Greek Tycoon’s Disobedient Bride
Feisty retired math teacher Esbeth Walters has proven her mettle as a sleuth, making her unpopular with the local law. But it's the kind of folksy, no-nonsense help a tough Texan named Boose needs to catch the con artists who swindled his elderly momma. As Esbeth investigates, she's drawn into some suspicious retirement-home deaths and the murder of a local man, which was made to look like suicide.

With the unexpected help of former forensic pathologist Gardner Burke, an AWOL rest-home resident, Esbeth's razor-sharp mind tackles a slew of swindlers, mob hit men, a psychopathic nurse and the FBI, all converging on the dusty Texas town of Fearing. And it means Esbeth must now calculate her own odds of surviving double crosses, danger.and sudden death.

sommanha 03-12-08 04:58 AM

Lynne Graham - The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress

1 مرفق

مون جبناها و الله جابها

يا رب تعجبك

Lynne Graham
The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress

From the moment he sees Abbey at a charity fashion show, Russian tycoon Nikolai Arlov wants every inch of that curvy, creamy body. When she refuses him, he mercilessly switches tactics, aiming straight for her vulnerable heart..

With her family's business in serious trouble, Abbey knows Nikolai's money is their only hope. She submits to his lethal brand of seduction and blackmail - ready and willing to do anything he desires. Only, Nikolai has no idea his reluctant mistress is.a virgin.

sommanha

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...55/n276852.jpg

جنان الروح 03-12-08 09:42 AM

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...50/n252907.jpg

When Rocco Volpe encounters Amber again, he follows his instincts and suggests she become his mistress. She turns him down flat, and then changes her mind...for the sake of her little boy. Rocco might believe Amber had once betrayed him, but he still wants her — and his baby son

http://www.liillas.com/up2//view.php?file=1c8fdf4a62

sommanha 01-01-09 03:43 PM

Lynne Graham - The Spanish Billionaire’s Pregnant Wife

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham
The Spanish Billionaire’s Pregnant Wife

Leandro Carrera Marquez, Duque de Sandoval, was as aristocratic, proud and arrogant as his name.and darkly handsome in an impossible, breathtaking way. What would this billionaire Spanish banker want with a struggling, impoverished waitress like Molly?

But Leandro did want Molly - and he took her, accidentally making her pregnant with his child. In Leandro's traditional world, there was only one option - marry the mother of his heir. After all, none of his noble ancestors had actually married for love..

sommanha

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...57/n286578.jpg

:party0033::party0033::party0033:

cocubasha 04-03-09 12:33 AM

Novels By Lynne Graham

نورملاك 09-03-09 07:05 PM

1 مرفق
The Petrakos Bride

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...44/n220750.jpg

Maddie idolized Giannis Petrakos, who had lavished money on the charity that had cared for Maddie's twin sister--and was sinfully gorgeous. Now Maddie has a lowly job at Petrakos industries.

Soon Giannis demanded she be his mistress, for as long as he wanted her. Because when Giannis finally married he wanted a wife more suited to his wealth and class….

cocubasha 15-05-09 10:14 PM

1 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ibtissam89 (المشاركة 1952986)
I want The Petrakos Bride in world format please and thanks a lot

تفضلي حبيبتي

أن شاء الله تكون عند حسن ظنك

sommanha 01-06-09 07:17 AM

Lynne Graham - The Greek-Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress

1 مرفق
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Lynne Graham - The Greek-Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress

Aristandros Xenakis is like a panther poised to pounce. Sleek, dark and utterly powerful, he'll soon taste the sweet victory of vengeance....

Ella desperately wants access to her baby niece, but the child's guardian is Aristandros--her ex-fiancé! She has no choice but to submit to his demand--she must become his mistress!

Naive and unworldly, Ella is not like the groomed, gold-digging females who have previously warmed Aristandros's bed. Surely it's only a matter of time before he tires of her...?

sommanha

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...60/n300288.jpg

:friends::friends::friends::friends:

sommanha 03-09-09 03:52 AM

Lynne Graham - Desert Prince Bride of Innocence

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Desert Prince Bride of Innocence

Forced to marry a desert prince!

His Royal Highness Prince Jasim bin Hamid al Rais was concerned that his weak, womanising elder brother was bewitched by his child’s nanny – the throne of Quaram could be threatened by scandal! Though Elinor Tempest appeared to be a naïve, fragile beauty, Jasim wasn’t fooled; he’d deal with this strumpet himself…
Only after he’d ruthlessly seduced her did Jasim discover Elinor really had been a virgin – and she’d fallen pregnant! A royal baby couldn’t be born out of wedlock so, faster than the desert wind, Elinor became Jasim’s unwanted bride…
sommanha

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/im...62/n313030.jpg

:8_4_134:

sommanha 04-12-09 09:55 AM

Lynne Graham - Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife

1 مرفق
:toot:
:toot::toot::toot:

Lynne Graham - Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife

Billionaire in need…
Sergei Antonovich, a Russian billionaire, was famous for being knee-deep in stunning supermodels and aspiring actresses. But not one was suitable bride material. Would he ever grant his ageing babushka her dearest wish and present her with a grandchild?

Of a bride and a baby…
So, why not handle this challenge as business? Without emotion, but with a contract of convenience that granted him the perfect deal: a wife he’d bed, wed, get pregnant…and then discard…

:mo2::mo2::mo2:

sommanha

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...65/n326937.jpg

sommanha 01-02-10 12:06 PM

Lynne Graham - Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress

Lindy was amazed when shipping tycoon Atreus Drakos made her his mistress. Her—with her fuller figure and lowly lifestyle making candles and potpourri! However, Atreus seemed enchanted by her curves when he made passionate love to her at his country retreat.

But Lindy came down to earth with two bumps, first when Atreus revealed she was just his weekend mistress; his bride would be selected from the upper echelons of Greek society. The second bump she wouldn't be able to hide…because she was carrying Atreus's baby!

:toot::toot:
sommanha

sommanha 03-04-10 12:23 AM

Lynne Graham - Virgin on Her Wedding Night

1 مرفق

Lynne Graham - Virgin on Her Wedding Night

Already haunted by a youth of illegitimacy and poverty, Valente Lorenzatto never forgave Caroline Hales's abandonment of him at the altar.

But now he's made millions and claimed his aristocratic Venetian birthright - and he's poised to get his revenge. He'll ruin Caroline's family by buying out their company and throwing them out of their mansion.unless she agrees to give him the wedding night she denied him five years ago..
:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

sommanha

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...68/n344391.jpg

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

sommanha 01-08-10 07:08 PM

Lynne Graham - The Pregnancy Shock

1 مرفق

هذه القصة على جزئين
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Lynne Graham - The Pregnancy Shock
The convenient bride-with a shocking secret

When his PA asked for extended leave, Greek billionaire Alexei Drakos was extremely inconvenienced. He relied on Billie Foster for everything - running his life, even getting rid of his girlfriends. Little did Alexei know that Billie had left to have his baby! In fact, he didn't even remember their passionate night and he had no idea she was pregnant! With Billie gone, there was something missing in Alexei's glittering existence. When she returned, he needed to offer her something special to make her stay - like a wedding ring of convenience?

:toot::toot::toot:

sommanha

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...70/n354956.jpg

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

sommanha 01-08-10 07:11 PM

Lynne Graham - A Stormy Greek Marriage

1 مرفق

:mo2:
:mo2::mo2::mo2::mo2:

هذا الجزء الثاني

Lynne Graham - A Stormy Greek Marriage

A marriage full of secrets – stormy, sexy and set to implode?

Billie’s wedding day should have been the happiest of her life. She was marrying the father of her baby…her secret baby. But tycoon Alexei Drakos had suffered amnesia, so he had no recollection of the incredible night he’d spent with Billie a year ago… Tonight he was expecting his new bride to be a virgin…

Billie knew that a marriage laced with hidden surprises was not likely to last. If only for their son’s sake, she had to convince Alexei of the truth…starting tonight in the honeymoon bed…

The Drakos Baby
Rip-roaring passion, revelations and the reunion of a lifetime!

sommanha

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...72/n361716.jpg

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

ran-nag06 26-10-10 02:24 AM

yumi 2009
الرواية Lynne Graham - The Secret Wife
على هذا الرابط حملتها سوما
http://www.liilas.com/vb3/attachment...1&d=1206319602

ran-nag06 26-10-10 09:03 PM

أعادة تنزيل الروايات اللي سبق نزلوا zip format بصيغة rar

أعادة تنزيل الروايات اللي سبق نزلوا zip format بصيغة rar
lynne graham
Lynne Graham - The Mistress Wife
Lynne Graham - The Mistress Wife طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

Lynne Graham- THE ITALIAN's INEXPERIENCED MISTRESS
Lynne Graham- THE ITALIAN's INEXPERIENCED MISTRESS - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

lynne graham-A SAVAGE BETRAYAl
lynne graham-A SAVAGE BETRAYAL - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ
Lynne Graham-Angel Of Darkness
Lynne Graham-Angel Of Darkness - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

Lynne Graham-Bond of Hatred

Lynne Graham-Bondof Hatred - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ
--
Lynne Graham-Duarte's Child
Lynne Graham-Duarte's Child - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-MARRIED BY ARRANGEMENT
LYNNE GRAHAM-MARRIED BY ARRANGEMENT - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-MARRIED TO A MISTRESS
LYNNE GRAHAM-MARRIED TO A MISTRESS - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-SPANISH GROOM
LYNNE GRAHAM-SPANISH GROOM - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-THE DISOBEDIENT MISTRESS
LYNNE GRAHAM-THE DISOBEDIENT MISTRESS - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ
Lynne Graham-The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride
Lynne Graham-The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-THE GREEK'S CHOSEN WIFE
LYNNE GRAHAM-THE GREEK'S CHOSEN WIFE - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

Lynne Graham-The Sheikh's Innocent Bride
Lynne Graham-The Sheikh's Innocent Bride - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

Lynne Graham-THE SPANISH BILLIONAIRE'S PREGNANT WIFE
Lynne Graham-THE SPANISH BILLIONAIRE'S PREGNANT WIFE - Unknow... طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-THE VENGEFUL HUSBAND
LYNNE GRAHAM-THE VENGEFUL HUSBAND - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

LYNNE GRAHAM-WINTER BRIDE
LYNNE GRAHAM-WINTER BRIDE - Unknown طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

ran-nag06 04-11-10 02:16 PM

Naive Bride Defiant Wife (2010)---Lynne Graham

Naive Bride Defiant Wife (2010)---Lynne Graham
(Jemima's Secret)
(The first book in the Secretly Pregnant, Conveniently Wed series)

She had run away…and her husband wanted revenge! Alejandro Navarro Vasquez, the Conde Olivares, has long desired vengeance… His wife betrayed him with an act that by the proud Spaniard’s code was unforgivable. What’s more, the breakdown of their marriage is a bitter truth which undermines Alejandro’s every achievement. Alejandro’s opportunity for justice comes when the private detective he’s hired pinpoints Jemima’s whereabouts…and delivers the news that she has a two-year-old son. Clearly her wanton ways have led to an illegitimate birth… But no matter: Alejandro is determined to settle the score with his runaway wife… SECRETLY PREGNANT… CONVENIENTLY WED With this ring, I claim my baby!

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...73/n368866.jpg

http://www.liilas.com/up/uploads/liilas_12881405241.gif

THESTRANGER 25-11-10 11:43 AM

The greek tycoon's baby lynne graham

1 مرفق
The greek tycoon's baby lynne graham

Susie Marshall can hardly believe her bad luck when the new owner of Devlin Systems is none other than her former lover — her only lover — Leos Kiriakos. Once again she is working closely with the dynamic, sexy tycoon. But what will happen when Leos learns about his son...?

noor 2000 22-12-10 07:08 PM

اتفضلى يا قطر الندى انا لاتقيها عندى

Lynne Graham - Desert Prince Bride of Innocence طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

noor 2000 23-12-10 12:26 PM

don't worry about it honey glad that i could help as it happens i do have it so here it is

Lynne Graham - The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ● ظ…ط±ظƒط² ظ„ظٹظ„ط§ط³ ظ„طھط*ظ…ظٹظ„ ط§ظ„طµظˆط± ظˆط§ظ„ظ…ظ„ظپط§طھ

lebanon night 04-01-11 10:45 PM

كل عام و أنتم بخير و اليكم هيدي الرواية الرائعة المشطشطة
اتبسطي يا ران

Lynne Graham - Naive Bride Defiant Wife
She had run away... and her husband wanted revenge!

Alejandro Navarro Vasquez, the Conde Olivares, has long desired vengeance...His wife betrayed him with an act that by the proud Spaniard's code was unforgivable. What's more, the breakdown of their marriage is a bitter truth which undermines Alejandro's every achievement. Alejandro's opportunity for justice comes when the private detective he's hired pinpoints Jemima's whereabouts... and delivers the news that she has a two-year-old son. Clearly her wanton ways have led to an illegitimate birth...

But no matter: Alejandro is determined to settle the score with his runaway wife...

SECRETLY PREGNANT...CONVENIENTLY WED With this ring, I claim my baby!

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...73/n368866.jpg
و الاهم رابط الرواية
Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

قراءة ممتعة
تشاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااو

الجنية السمراء 02-02-11 12:23 AM

Flora's Defiance

1 مرفق
http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...74/n372414.jpg

Flora's Defiance (2011)
(The second book in the Secretly Pregnant, Conveniently Wed series)
A novel by Lynne Graham

Women fall over themselves to say yes to anything Angelo van Zaal wants - so he's shocked when proud redhead Flora Bennett says no to his plans! Flora is determined to adopt her baby niece, despite Angelo's assumption that he will have guardianship. And, though he's annoyed with himself for wanting her, Flora annoys Angelo even more for avoiding the shimmer of sexual attraction between them. There has to be a way to make Flora obey all his wishes, and there is - only it involves an unexpected pregnancy and three more babies. SECRETLY PREGNANT With this ring, I claim my baby!

لوكيميا 02-02-11 06:17 AM

:friends:thaaaaaaaaaank u :flowers2::flowers2:jeni welcome back:7_5_129:i hope u well,fine

milou 02-02-11 08:09 AM

thanx a lot

razan 02-02-11 12:15 PM

ماتفتح معي

الجنية السمراء 02-02-11 04:31 PM

رزان وين المشكلة الرواية شغالة؟
بس لازم يكون عندك برنامج microsoft reader حتى تفتحيها

marimar11 07-02-11 12:16 PM

plaise help i cant open flora defaince

THESTRANGER 07-02-11 12:46 PM

:lol:MARIMAR حبيبتى زى ما قالت FAIRY نزلى برنامج microsoft reader عشان تنفتح الرواية

اتفضلى برامج فتح الروايات موجود على الموقع فى الرابط ده على ما اعتقد !!

http://www.liilas.com/vb3/t67632.html

MY LOVELY FAIRY الرواية تحفة :flowers2:

لو ممكن حد ينزل رواية ليبنانون RAR عشان مش عارفة انزلها تقريبا THE HOST LINK فيها مشكلة عندى!!!

Lynne Graham - Naive Bride Defiant Wife

الجنية السمراء 07-02-11 09:27 PM

2 مرفق
here u go sweeties

zhooor 12-02-11 08:18 PM

جزاك الله الف خير شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

THESTRANGER 13-02-11 10:00 AM

THANKS AMILLION SWEET FAIRY !!!!!

noor 2000 03-03-11 01:55 AM

Jess's Promise by Lynne Graham

Jess's Promise

http://up.liilas.com/uploads/liilas_12991099012.jpg
Bedroom bargain...baby deal...Cesario di Silvestri isn't just fast with women, he's supersonic. After mere minutes spent in his charismatic presence, many of Europe's most glamorous women tumble into his bed...With the exception of one - shy vet Jessica Martin, who refuses to become his weekend plaything. But when Jess's feckless relatives steal from Halston Hall, Cesario's country retreat, he has all the ammunition he needs! For now he'll enjoy her creamy-skinned beauty, but in the future he'll need an heir...SECRETLY PREGNANT With this ring, I claim my baby!

http://up.liilas.com/uploads/liilas_12991100711.rar

milou 03-03-11 09:17 AM

thanx a lot

THESTRANGER 03-03-11 09:25 AM

:lol:مش عارفة اقول ايه شكرا مش كفاية !!!!!!:friends:
انا بستنى روايات لين غراهام عشان من كاتباتى المفضلات !!!!
تسلمى يا حلوة!!!!!:flowers2:

http://www.raid2001.com/vb//uploaded/1522/bravo.gif

noor 2000 03-03-11 08:20 PM

العفو يا بنات بصراحة لين روايتها حلوة وانا بحبها بس انا بحس ان روايتها القديمة احلى واقوى من ناحية المشاعر والاحداث عن الجديدة

nono29 04-03-11 02:49 PM

i totally agree with you noor the old ones are much better

kmoneka 08-03-11 06:01 PM

thanx aloooooooooooooooot

Miss Cati 22-03-11 07:10 PM

يارب يخليك يا احلى منتدى
يارب جمعنا على محبتك وطاعتك

متمردة 28-03-11 11:12 PM

مرحبا في أمكانية اني احصل علي رواية

صدمة الحمل

وشكرا كتير

#سيدة نفسها# 16-04-11 10:16 AM

fara.fara 28-05-11 06:04 PM

I heard some of the girls saying that this writer is good
to tell you the truth , she is new to me
I will read one of her stories as soon as I finish the ones in my hand write now

But I'm really eager to find out, i downloaded some of the stories here
but if you can help me by naming your fav ones so I can start with them

and finally......Many thanx for your efforts and hard word :)

noor 2000 28-05-11 09:21 PM

hey fara sweety lynne's novels r good i 4 myself adore her old ones much better then her new novels first of all u must read greek's chosen wife it's a great story different to because Heroine isn't what we r used 2 u must read it and till me what u think ...... there is also A Vengeful Passion , Bond of Hatred that's all i can remember right now . i also recommend patricia wilson , carole mortimer , sara craven , helen brooks , penny jordan , emma darcy and as 4 JACQUELINE BAIRD u should read guilty passion is also a great novel ofcourse there is alot more writers but that's all i can come up with 4 now i hope i was usefull 2 u hon

enJOY

XOXO

NOOR

fara.fara 29-05-11 04:51 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة noor 2000 (المشاركة 2759432)
hey fara sweety lynne's novels r good i 4 myself adore her old ones much better then her new novels first of all u must read greek's chosen wife it's a great story different to because Heroine isn't what we r used 2 u must read it and till me what u think ...... there is also A Vengeful Passion , Bond of Hatred that's all i can remember right now . i also recommend patricia wilson , carole mortimer , sara craven , helen brooks , penny jordan , emma darcy and as 4 JACQUELINE BAIRD u should read guilty passion is also a great novel ofcourse there is alot more writers but that's all i can come up with 4 now i hope i was usefull 2 u hon

enJOY

XOXO

NOOR

Wow, thanx a lot for your recommendations, I will definitely read those ones, as soon as I can :)

Thanx again :)

noor 2000 07-06-11 04:59 PM

Lynne Graham - The Marriage Betrayal

Girls this novel is the first part in a two part- story by lynne graham

THE VOLAKIS VOW - 1
Lynne Graham
The Marriage Betrayal

http://www.liilas.com/up/uploads/liilas_13074581421.jpg

Careless passion, pregnancy surprise… Sander Volakis goes his own way. He’s forged his reputation in business, rather than relying on the family fortune, and indulges his darkly passionate, wild streak he has no intention of marrying… He doesn’t do country weekends, either. Pitching up at Westgrave Manor is a favour to his father and a bore…until he sees Tally Spencer, so pretty and voluptuous that he can’t resist her. Sander’s looking forward to casually seducing her…little knowing that one night with the innocent Tally could end his playboy existence…

http://www.liilas.com/up/uploads/liilas_13074581081.rar

guys that's it 4 now
any problem with the links here or in the other posts plz till okay
XOXO

NOOR

لوكيميا 07-06-11 07:02 PM

noor 2000 :55: thaaaaaaank u

milou 08-06-11 02:53 PM

thanx a lot

2009 yumi 08-06-11 09:53 PM

شكرا Noor 2000 على الروايه
وهي رائعه جدا كما عودتنا Lynne Graham
على رواياتها
عندي سؤال الجزء الثاني من هذه الروايه
إسمه Bride for Real - Lynne Graham
نزل والا لا :55:

noor 2000 09-06-11 12:47 AM

u r welcome yumi girlie .about bride 4 real it will be Published in August 2011 & i'll make sure 2 post it when it comes out

warda10 27-06-11 07:40 PM

wooowww wowwww
Thank you very very much Noor..
i love lynne and Sarra Morgan..
thank you for your effort

:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

maya el khaldi 05-07-11 10:32 PM

Lynne Graham - Bride for Real

Their vows have been broken, yet neither is prepared for what this tempestuous reunion will bring...Tally Spencer is an ordinary girl with no experience of relationships; Sander Volakis is an impossibly rich and handsome Greek entrepreneur. What could they have in common? Little - except an overwhelming sexual attraction. But within weeks Sander finds himself betrayed into exchanging vows with Tally. Just when they think their hasty marriage is finished, Tally and Sander are drawn back together, and the passion between them is just as strong...However, Sander has dark reasons for wanting his wife in his bed again - and Tally also has a terrible secret...THE VOLAKIS VOW A marriage made of secrets...An enthralling two-part story by bestselling author Lynne Graham

http://www.liilas.com/up/uploads/liilas_13098976361.jpg

تشلسي 06-07-11 04:36 AM

milou 06-07-11 07:27 PM

thanx a lot

2009 yumi 07-07-11 08:51 PM

شكرا أخيرا نزل

فاتنة الضحى 10-07-11 09:57 AM

Hay hard novels and splendor, and Wawa masterpiece Kter summaries Jnaan Vssm Hloahibs I

have a problem when you download all attachments can make them follow the annex does not

work if you allow, if possible, provide links and gives you an easy one thousandth of health and

received Adekke O Honey

THESTRANGER 12-07-11 11:06 AM

thanks 4 this wonderful novels dear noor & maya !!:lol:

bless u guys !!

هاوية متجولة 01-12-12 02:46 AM

رد: Novels By Lynne Graham

شكراً جزيلاُ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:55:

Jumana02 06-01-13 07:43 PM

Thanks for the story

هبه 26 13-01-13 12:34 PM

شكراااااااااااااا يا قمر على الروايات الحلوة دى

roma24 09-02-13 02:52 PM

Three sisters wedlocked to the world’s most powerful billionaires
A brand-new trilogy from bestselling author Lynne Graham!
The Blake heiresses have lived so long under the harshrule of their father’s iron fist, even the shackles of anarranged marriage seem like a reprieve—
at first!
But they go from the frying pan into the fire!For their convenient husbands are men of the world—international, experienced, and oh-so-devastatingly sexy!

roma24 09-02-13 03:12 PM

‘What’s the proposition?’
‘Are you agreeing?’Tawny’s even white teeth snapped together. ‘Like I have achoice?’ she flashed back at him.Rigid with resentment, Tawny looked at him, scanning thepure hard lines of his bronzed face. His eyes were piercingwith the weight of his intelligence, and he wore animpenetrable mask of impassivity. He was incrediblyhandsome and incredibly unemotional. What the heck couldthe proposition be? She was a lowly chambermaid whomhe believed to be a thief. In what possible way could she beof use to such a wealthy, powerful man? Even more to thepoint, how could she put herself in such a man’s power?Logic reminded her that as long as that unseen camera of his held an image of her apparently stealing she was in hispower whether she liked it or not.

file:///F:/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%89/novels/english/lynne%20graham/MARRIAGE%20BY%20COMMAND/A%20Vow%20of%20Obligation.jpg

file:///F:/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%89/novels/english/lynne%20graham/MARRIAGE%20BY%20COMMAND/A%20Vow%20of%20Obligation-Lynne-Graham.pdf

roma24 09-02-13 03:25 PM

انا اسفه بجد ....بس انا مش عارفه ازاي احمل ملفات علي الموقع
عندي كام روايه للين جراهام مش موجوده هنا ونفسي بجد انزلها
ياريت حد يساعدني

roma24 09-02-13 04:24 PM

1 مرفق
‘What’s the proposition?’
‘Are you agreeing?’Tawny’s even white teeth snapped together. ‘Like I have achoice?’ she flashed back at him.Rigid with resentment, Tawny looked at him, scanning thepure hard lines of his bronzed face. His eyes were piercingwith the weight of his intelligence, and he wore animpenetrable mask of impassivity. He was incrediblyhandsome and incredibly unemotional. What the heck couldthe proposition be? She was a lowly chambermaid whomhe believed to be a thief. In what possible way could she beof use to such a wealthy, powerful man? Even more to thepoint, how could she put herself in such a man’s power?Logic reminded her that as long as that unseen camera of his held an image of her apparently stealing she was in hispower whether she liked it or not.

roma24 09-02-13 04:40 PM

1 مرفق
„Sergios shook his arrogant dark head. „Think outside the box, Beatriz. I"m trying to make a deal with you. As you"re not in business, I"l

„Sergios shook his arrogant dark head. „Think outside the box, Beatriz. I"m trying to make a deal with you. As you"re not in business, I"l explain—I give you what you want so that you give me what I want. It"s that simple."

„Except when it"s my body on the table," Bee replied in a tone of gentle irony. „My body is not going to gure as any part of a deal with you or anybody else. We agreed that this would be a marriage in name only, that there would be no sex, and I want to stick to that."

„That is not the message your body is giving me, latria mou," Sergios drawled softly.

roma24 09-02-13 04:51 PM

1 مرفق
Vitale Roccanti's plan was simple - sleep with the daughter to get to the father. What could go wrong? But staring at the black and white headline that announces the success of his plan doesn't feel half as satisfying as Zara did beneath his touch.

Zara Blake is shattered by the public expose of the night she risked it all - and lost. She betrayed her father, and his plans for her marriage, for one chance at passion. But that's nothing compared to the headline that will come in nine month's time

roma24 09-02-13 05:38 PM

1 مرفق
"A virtuous wife is worth more than rubies..."

Sheikh Prince Raja al-Somari knows that sacrificing his freedom for the good of his country isn't a choice; it's a duty. But he's going to have to use more pleasurable tactics to convince his new bride....

A day ago Ruby Sommerton was an ordinary girl, going to work and gossiping with her flatmate, now she's found out she's a princess and waits nervously in the bedroom of the Prince's desert palace!

Raja's new bride has a lot to learn about being a royal, most enticingly of all...how exhilarating nights with her new husband can be -- and that an heir is top of his agenda!

roma24 09-02-13 05:47 PM

1 مرفق
Erin Turner and Cristophe Donakis set the bedsheets alight during their scorching affair. But Erin's hopes of a diamond ring turned to ash when he unceremoniously kicked her out of his bed and onto the cold London streets.

Years later, Erin's world is rocked again when she meets her newest business client. She knows it's him the moment his designer aftershave hits her senses.…

Cristophe is going to make Erin pay back what he believes she stole -- in whatever way he demands.… But little does he know that Erin's about to drop two very important bombshells!

katia.q 09-02-13 07:42 PM

تسلميييييييييين يا قمر

roma24 09-02-13 07:52 PM

1 مرفق
An impossible attraction

Three years ago Ava Fitzgerald stole what was most important to billionaire Vito Barbieri-his brother's life-leaving an insurmountable void in his once full and pleasurable existence.

Since her release from prison, Ava has agonised over her fragmented memories from that night-her misguided play for Vito, his humiliating rejection and then...nothing.

Vito's latest business merger brings him face-to-face with his new employee-a troubled-eyed Ava. Haunted by the dark shadows of their past, Vito is intent on revenge. Yet despite his iron will, his
plan gives way to an impossible desire....

roma24 09-02-13 07:54 PM

1 مرفق
An unexpected glitch in his plan...

Working late is nothing new for tycoon Alex -- and it’s the perfect excuse to get close to office-cleaner Rosie Gray. He’s promised his ailing godfather he’ll discover whether his long-lost granddaughter is a worthy heir.

Intoxicated by the after-hours attention of this mysterious, suave businessman, Rosie finds her dreams destroyed with the slamming of the bedroom door on their one-night stand. Discovering she’s pregnant, she goes to confront him -- but no one at work has heard of Alex Kolovos…

They do, however, know Alexius Stavroulakis, the CEO, and he has a glittering proposal for her!

katia.q 10-02-13 12:33 PM

عاااااااشت الأيادي روما
ما ننحرم منك يا قمر

رناسيف 27-07-13 03:35 AM

thanks you are the best

yasso yk 03-05-14 10:32 PM

i want the trophy husband
would somebody upload it
thanks

Elaina 22-11-14 10:34 AM

The Trophy Husband
(1996)
(A book in the Nine to Five series)
A novel by Lynne Graham

Not in the job description! Being PA to Alex Rossini is never going to be easy - especially given the sizzling attraction Sara Lacey feels for her enigmatic boss. But when she desperately needs his help the last thing Sara expects is to find herself installed in his penthouse! Alex Rossini's sole focus has always been business. Until now. His sexy PA Sara Lacey has him driven to distraction! But when the paparazzi mistake Sara for Alex's latest fling, and pregnancy rumours hit the headlines, they have little choice but to marry! And it's not long before the lines between fact and fiction start to blur...

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/i...n19/n96257.jpg

my andre 01-12-14 03:10 PM

الرابط لايعمل :Taj52::Taj52:

mona dentist 03-12-14 07:30 PM

1 مرفق
the secret wife by lynne Graham is attached to this post enjoy

:peace:

نسرينة 15-01-15 09:13 PM

The Secret His Mistress Carried

Hiding from the Greek…

The ink is barely dry on Giorgios Letsos's divorce papers, but there's only one thing on this unstoppable Greek's mind: finding Billie Smith, his mistress before his marriage. But the sweet, pliable woman he once knew slams the door in his face!

Billie fought hard to heal her broken heart after Gio chose to marry someone else. When he storms back into her life, she's determined not to fall for his seduction again. Especially now that she has a secret to protect…their son.

But she hadn't counted on just how badly he wants her back in his bed!

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1410170169l/22885404.jpg
Download link
http://j.gs/52BQ

نسرينة 15-01-15 09:48 PM

The Legacies of Powerful Men series

Ravelli's Defiant Bride

His unexpected wife!

Cristo Ravelli paces the floor of his father's Irish country estate, ruing the day he heard the Brophy name. That his father died and left a brood of illegitimate children is hardly surprising, but to silence this scandal Cristo must bring their guardian, the enchanting Belle, in line with his plans!

Belle Brophy's only concern is her half siblings. She'll do anything to provide them with the security she never had. So when this gorgeous Italian offers marriage, she won't say no. But once the ring is on her finger Belle quickly discovers there's more to a marriage than saying "I do"!

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1391970780l/19302568.jpg

Download link

http://j.gs/52BY

Christakis's Rebellious Wife

Nine months to save their marriage!

Nik Christakis had once been her Prince Charming, the indecently rich and devilishly handsome tycoon who took Betsy away from her life as a waitress and did the unimaginable—made her his wife! But married life wasn't the fantasy she'd envisioned.

Now, as her hand hovers over the divorce papers, Betsy sees something in her husband's eyes…a glimmer of the man she first fell in love with. But when this encounter ends in reckless passion, Betsy is left with two very unexpected consequences that will forever tie her to the man she was determined to forget!

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1395146543l/20523727.jpg

Download link
http://j.gs/52Ba

Zarif's Convenient Queen

For one year only

Once, Ella Gilchrist had the gall to turn down playboy prince Zarif al Rastani's proposal. To ensure peace and stability to his country Zarif must now marry, so when Ella returns begging for his help, he'll give it…on one condition.

Three years ago, Zarif needed only moments to ignite a passion in her that left her breathless, until his adamant declaration that he could never love her broke her heart. But if she is to rescue her family from imminent and permanent ruin, Ella must agree to a year of marriage, on his arm and in his bed!

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1398188021l/21489616.jpg

Download link
http://j.gs/52Bd

فراشة ليبيا 15-04-15 01:55 AM

شكرا جزبلا على الرواية

رضوى محمد نصر 28-05-15 12:20 PM

Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx

رضوى محمد نصر 28-05-15 01:18 PM

انا بحاول انزل الثلاث روايات الاخيره مش عارفه ممكن حد يبعتهم rar وشكرااااااااااااااااااااا

رضوى محمد نصر 28-05-15 01:26 PM

سوري اخر اربعه روايات

أجمل زهرة 14-02-16 11:52 PM

لم استطع تحميل هذه الروايات لان مرفقاتها معطلة
ممكن حد ينزلهم؟ من فضلكم؟
unlocking her innocence
the secret she carried
jewel in his crown
ولكم جزيل الشكر.

Elaina 15-02-16 07:24 PM

LYNNE GRAHAM ROMANCE NOVEL
Incomplete

http://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373131755.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373131674.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373131518.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373132484.jpg
http://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373132646.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373133049.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_0373133367.jpghttp://www.fictiondb.com/coversth/th_037313407X.jpg

Novels link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eo.../LG_-_Coll.rar

A Bride for a Billionaire 04 - Challenging Dante
Bound by Gold 01 - The Billionaire's Bridal Bargain
International Playboys 01 - The Veranchetti Marriage
International Playboys 03 - Tempestuous Reunion
International Playboys 07 - Crime of Passion
International Playboys 08 - The Desert Bride
International Playboys - An Insatiable Passion
International Playboys - The Unfaithful Wife
Marriage by Command 03 - A Vow of Obligation
Pregnant Brides 03 - Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress
Secretly Pregnant, Conveniently Wed 03 - Jess's Promise
The Drakos Baby - A Stormy Greek Marriage
The Husband Hunters 01 - Married to a Mistress
The Husband Hunters 02 - The Vengeful Husband
The Husband Hunters 03 - Contract Baby
The Legacies of Powerful Men 03 - Zarif's Convenient Queen
A Deal at the Altar
A Fiery Baptism
A Mediterranean Marriage
A Rich Man's Whim
A Ring to Secure his Heir
A Savage Betrayal
A Spanish Affair
A Vengeful Passion
A Vow of Obligation
An Arabian Courtship
Angel of Darkness
Bittersweet Passion
Bond of Hatred
Challenging Dante
Cozakis Bride
Damiano's Return
Dark Angel
Don Joaquin's Pride
Duarte's Child
Emerald Mistress
Expectant Bride
Flora's Defiance
Greek Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress
Greek Tycoon's Defiant Bride
Indecent Deception
Italian Bosss Mistress
Jewel in His Crown
Leonetti's Houskeeper Bride
Married by Arrangement
Mistress & Mother
Mistress Bought and Paid For
Naive Bride, Defiant Wife
One Night With His Wife
Petrakos Bride, The
Pregnancy Shock, The
Prisoner of Passion
Rafaello's Mistress
Reluctant Husband
Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife
Reunion Tempestuosa
Roccanti's Marriage Revenge
Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife
Second-Time Bride
Spanish Billionare's Pregnant Wife
Spanish Groom
Stormy Greek Marriage
Savage Betrayal
The Arabian Mistress
The Banker's Convenient Wife
The Billionaire's Bridal Bargain
The Billionaire Trophy
The Boss's Valentine
The Christmas Eve Bride
The Contaxis Baby
The Dessert Sheikh's Captive Wife
The Disobedient Mistress
The Frenchman's Love Child
The Greek Tycoon's Baby
The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress
The Greek Tycoon's Disobidient Bride
The Greek's Chosen Wife
The Heat of Passion
The Heiress Bride
The Italina's Inexperienced Mistress
The Italian's Wife
The Marriage Betrayal
The Mistress Wife
The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin
The Secret Wife
The Secret His Mistress Carried
The Sheikh's Innocent Bride
The Sheikh's Prize
The Sheikh's Secret Babies
The Sicilian's Mistress
The Stephanides Pregnancy
The Trophy Husband
The Winter Bride
Unlocking Her Innocence
Virgin On Her Wedding Night

أجمل زهرة 15-02-16 10:02 PM

جوهرة نادرة انتي يا الغاليه.

JS_LOVER 22-02-16 01:28 AM

Thank you very much

عمران الامين 23-04-16 02:24 PM

thank yooooooooooooou

عمران الامين 23-04-16 02:34 PM

رد: Lynne Graham - A Mediterranean Marraige

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

tamara24 02-08-16 01:54 PM

شكراً مةفقه

لولوكات و ميكى 05-12-17 09:00 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة roma24 (المشاركة 3271987)
Three sisters wedlocked to the world’s most powerful billionaires
A brand-new trilogy from bestselling author Lynne Graham!
The Blake heiresses have lived so long under the harshrule of their father’s iron fist, even the shackles of anarranged marriage seem like a reprieve—
at first!
But they go from the frying pan into the fire!For their convenient husbands are men of the world—international, experienced, and oh-so-devastatingly sexy!

للاسف اللينك لا يفتح لهذه السلسله برجاء اعادة التنزيل

لولوكات و ميكى 05-12-17 09:12 PM

برجاء اضافة لينك يعمل لروايات
Unlocking her innocent
A ring to srcure his heir
The secrets she carried
Marriage by command
Deal at the altar
Roccantis marriage

أجمل زهرة 05-12-17 11:09 PM

أول رواية مش عندي بس تفضلي الباقي

[IMG][IMG][IMG]https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/15803288.jpg[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/37cpzb...B%E2%80%AC.rar

أجمل زهرة 05-12-17 11:24 PM

بالمناسبة الاخت إلينا نزلت كل روايات الكاتبة بملف واحد بالصفحة 31
جربيه ورح تشوفي كل يلي بدك ياه.

أجمل زهرة 05-12-17 11:35 PM

عفوا ... الرابط يلي حطيتو في مشكلة. تفضلي

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5fcec5...B%E2%80%AC.rar

لولوكات و ميكى 04-04-18 06:55 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة roma24 (المشاركة 3272069)
Erin Turner and Cristophe Donakis set the bedsheets alight during their scorching affair. But Erin's hopes of a diamond ring turned to ash when he unceremoniously kicked her out of his bed and onto the cold London streets.

Years later, Erin's world is rocked again when she meets her newest business client. She knows it's him the moment his designer aftershave hits her senses.…

Cristophe is going to make Erin pay back what he believes she stole -- in whatever way he demands.… But little does he know that Erin's about to drop two very important bombshells!

من فضلكم الرابط ده مش شغال ممكن حد يحط رابط تانى ؟

أجمل زهرة 04-04-18 08:44 AM

مو مبين اسم الروايه.
شو هيه؟

sohaa 27-06-18 08:59 PM

لو سمحتى رابط ال collection مش شغال في صفحة 33 و يا ريت The Secret His Mistress Carried
رابطها مش شغال و شكرً

أجمل زهرة 27-06-18 09:18 PM

1 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sohaa (المشاركة 3703210)
لو سمحتى رابط ال collection مش شغال في صفحة 33 و يا ريت The Secret His Mistress Carried
رابطها مش شغال و شكرً

تفضلي الرواية The Secret His Mistress Carried

أجمل زهرة 27-06-18 09:22 PM

صديقتي مجموعة روايات الكاتبة شغال وموجود بالصفحة 31 واي رواية تانية تحتاجيها أنا بالخدمة اذا كانت عندي.

أجمل زهرة 03-08-18 10:24 PM

Da Rocha's Convenient Heir (Vows for Billionaires #3)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2g6tjw...nne+Graham.rar

An heir for the Da Rocha legacy…
Secured with a ring!
Tycoon Zac’s wedding to innocent waitress Freddie is pure convenience. Dark-hearted Zac will help keep Freddie’s family together, if she provides him with a Da Rocha baby! He’s confident their insatiable passion will soon burn out. But when Freddie falls pregnant, Zac realizes he craves more than just an heir. He wants to keep Freddie in their marriage bed—forever!

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/36498322.jpg

أجمل زهرة 03-12-18 10:06 PM

The Italian's Inherited Mistress )
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tqvd0a...tress.rar/file

From untouched virgin…

To the Italian’s mistress!

Yearning for a fresh start, Isla Stewart escapes to her recently inherited Sicilian villa. The last person she expects to meet there is Alissandru Rossetti, the ruthless billionaire who once helicoptered into her life, and changed it irrevocably with his sizzling seduction! Alissandru wants what’s rightfully his—Isla’s inheritance. But with the attraction between them as scorching as ever, what Alissandru wants more is Isla…back in his bed!

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/39698448.jpg

أجمل زهرة 10-06-19 09:17 PM

The Greek Claims His Shock Heir
(Billionaires at the Altar #1)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/stv5ek...Heir.epub/file

The billionaire’s discovered her secret…

She’s had his son!

After learning of tycoon Eros Nevrakis’s betrayal, personal chef Winnie Mardas walks out of his life, determined to never look back—or reveal the child she’s carrying… A year later, she’s shocked when Eros arrives to legitimize his heir! Swept away to his lavish Mediterranean villa, Winnie is overwhelmed by the fire still burning between them. But can she accept her new role as his convenient wife?

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/41755337.jpg

أجمل زهرة 10-06-19 09:22 PM

The Italian Demands His Heirs
(Billionaires at the Altar #2)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3o9uy...aham.epub/file

A night in the Italian’s bed…

Now she’s pregnant with his babies!

To counter a media scandal, billionaire Raffaele di Mancini must marry fiery Vivi Mardas. But when she rejects his convenient proposal, he’s stunned. How can she deny their searing chemistry? Determined to convince Vivi to be his temporary bride, Raffaele’s not above using one night of seduction! But when Vivi discovers she’s carrying his twins, Raffaele demands she meet him down the aisle—for real!

Lose yourself in this passionate marriage of convenience!

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/41217405.jpg

أجمل زهرة 10-06-19 09:24 PM

The Sheikh Crowns His Virgin
(Billionaires at the Altar #3)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2bwtih...aham.epub/file

From innocent in distress…

To convenient princess

To escape her overprotective family, sweet-natured Zoe Mardas heads to the desert kingdom of Maraban for an adventure. But she’s kidnapped on arrival! Zoe is saved by mysterious and devastatingly handsome Raj—the nation’s exiled prince. The attraction between them is instant—and fiery like the desert sun! Yet her rescue comes with a price: to save them both from a political scandal, Zoe must become Raj’s virgin bride…

Turn the page and step into the sheikh’s desert kingdom…

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/42167658.jpg

سمورة حسين 25-07-19 11:54 PM

مساء الخير
ممكن الرواية دي لطفا؟
virgin on her wedding night
[

أجمل زهرة 26-07-19 10:28 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سمورة حسين (المشاركة 3718408)
مساء الخير
ممكن الرواية دي لطفا؟
virgin on her wedding night
[

رح احط رابط يدلك على الصفحة يلي فيها الرواية.
هي موجودة ضمن مجموعة كاملة لروايات الكاتبة نزلتهن الاخت ألينا.

https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t106637-31.html

noriko chan 19-08-19 10:45 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أجمل زهرة (المشاركة 3716308)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/stv5ek...Heir.epub/file

The billionaire’s discovered her secret…

She’s had his son!

After learning of tycoon Eros Nevrakis’s betrayal, personal chef Winnie Mardas walks out of his life, determined to never look back—or reveal the child she’s carrying… A year later, she’s shocked when Eros arrives to legitimize his heir! Swept away to his lavish Mediterranean villa, Winnie is overwhelmed by the fire still burning between them. But can she accept her new role as his convenient wife?

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...l/41755337.jpg

لو سمحتي اللينك مش شغال ل ممكن لو فيه لينك تاني بليز

أجمل زهرة 19-08-19 06:58 PM

by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiwsaj...-_LG.epub/file

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...79._SY475_.jpg

أجمل زهرة 19-08-19 07:06 PM

His Cinderella's One-Night Heir
by Lynne Graham

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...l/43198481.jpg

From the Italian’s temporary temptation…

…to his pregnant Cinderella!

Billionaire Dante Lucarelli’s fake relationship with penniless waitress Belle Forrester was supposed to last only two weeks, to help clinch his latest business deal. But Dante underestimated the all-consuming power of the connection that is instantly forged between them. Now one astounding night of seduction in Paris will change the course of their convenient arrangement forever…

Fall in love with this enchanting pregnancy story!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/frqry0..._L_G.epub/file

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...59._SY475_.jpg

أجمل زهرة 20-08-19 09:48 PM

The Italian Demands His Heirs
(Billionaires at the Altar #2)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tc6066...-_LG.epub/file

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...58._SY475_.jpg

أجمل زهرة 22-08-19 07:23 PM

The Sheikh Crowns His Virgin
(Billionaires at the Altar #3)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6fhqz...-_LG.epub/file

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...30._SY475_.jpg

أجمل زهرة 09-09-19 11:41 PM

1 مرفق
The Christmas Eve Bride
by Lynne Graham

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...03._SY475_.jpg

أجمل زهرة 09-09-19 11:46 PM

Da Rocha's Convenient Heir
(Vows for Billionaires #3)
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wfzdgz...-_L_G.rar/file

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...33._SY475_.jpg

لولوكات و ميكى 15-10-19 11:06 PM

مساء الفل عليكم يا حلوين ده اسم رواية لين جراهام الاخيرة
The Greek's Surprise Christmas Brid
يا ترى ممكن حد ينزلها pleaaaaaaaaaase

أجمل زهرة 16-10-19 08:23 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لولوكات و ميكى (المشاركة 3721726)
مساء الفل عليكم يا حلوين ده اسم رواية لين جراهام الاخيرة
The Greek's Surprise Christmas Brid
يا ترى ممكن حد ينزلها pleaaaaaaaaaase

Expected publication: December 1st 2019

أجمل زهرة 05-11-19 10:05 PM

The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride
by Lynne Graham

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...20._SY475_.jpg

All the billionaire wants for Christmas is…a wife!

Greek tycoon Leo is a businessman, not a family man. Yet becoming guardian to his orphaned nieces and nephews leads him to make the ultimate sacrifice—finding a wife! And kindhearted Letty is the perfect bride for the job.

Letty can’t let her family fall into financial ruin. A convenient Christmas wedding with Leo is the ideal solution! Until their paper-only arrangement is scorched…by the heat of their unanticipated passion! Which awakens innocent Letty to the inescapable truth: she wants more from Leo than she signed up for…

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv8l3x...-_LG.epub/file

لولوكات و ميكى 11-01-20 06:59 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أجمل زهرة (المشاركة 3722491)
The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride
by Lynne Graham

All the billionaire wants for Christmas is…a wife!

Greek tycoon Leo is a businessman, not a family man. Yet becoming guardian to his orphaned nieces and nephews leads him to make the ultimate sacrifice—finding a wife! And kindhearted Letty is the perfect bride for the job.

Letty can’t let her family fall into financial ruin. A convenient Christmas wedding with Leo is the ideal solution! Until their paper-only arrangement is scorched…by the heat of their unanticipated passion! Which awakens innocent Letty to the inescapable truth: she wants more from Leo than she signed up for…

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv8l3x...-_LG.epub/file

مش عارفة اشكرك ازاى يا جميل 😍😍😍

أجمل زهرة 11-01-20 10:20 AM

اسعدتيني بفرحتك.
أهلاً وسهلاً دائما عزيزتي.

أجمل زهرة 12-01-20 12:50 AM

Indian Prince's Hidden Son
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hvb04d...S-LG.epub/file

Claimed for the maharaja’s baby!

Prince Jai knows a relationship with Willow, the captivating virgin he found passionate oblivion with, is impossible. Yet haunted by their powerful bond, Jai can’t resist seeking her out—only to discover his hidden heir! His honor demands one solution…

Overnight, Willow goes from penniless single mother to maharaja’s convenient bride! Catapulted into the opulence of Jai’s palace, she can’t deny him the chance to know his son. But Jai doesn’t do love. As their desire rekindles, Willow must fight to keep her new secret hidden—her true feelings for Jai!

لولوكات و ميكى 11-03-20 11:20 PM

من فضلكم في رواية اسمها The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding
ممكن حد ينزلها pleaaaaaasr

لولوكات و ميكى 11-03-20 11:21 PM

ممكن حد ينزلها pleaaaaaase

أجمل زهرة 12-03-20 10:55 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لولوكات و ميكى (المشاركة 3727316)
ممكن حد ينزلها pleaaaaaase

The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7z5ikk...W-LG.epub/file

The Italian husband she can’t remember

…or resist!

After a terrible car crash, Brooke can’t remember her own name—much less her wedding day! Finding irresistible Lorenzo Tassini at her bedside—and a gold band on her finger—is shocking.

Honor-bound to care for his estranged wife, Lorenzo whisks her to his luxury Tuscan villa. But Brooke’s nothing like Lorenzo remembers! Her sweetness surprises him, as does the chemistry between them, blazing like never before. Stunned to discover her virginity, Lorenzo must uncover the secrets of the woman wearing his ring…

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...34._SY475_.jpg

لولوكات و ميكى 30-03-20 02:49 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أجمل زهرة (المشاركة 3727375)
The Innocent's Forgotten Wedding
by Lynne Graham

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7z5ikk...W-LG.epub/file

The Italian husband she can’t remember

…or resist!

After a terrible car crash, Brooke can’t remember her own name—much less her wedding day! Finding irresistible Lorenzo Tassini at her bedside—and a gold band on her finger—is shocking.

Honor-bound to care for his estranged wife, Lorenzo whisks her to his luxury Tuscan villa. But Brooke’s nothing like Lorenzo remembers! Her sweetness surprises him, as does the chemistry between them, blazing like never before. Stunned to discover her virginity, Lorenzo must uncover the secrets of the woman wearing his ring…

حبيبتى انت اسم علي مسمى فعلا اجمل و ارق و احلي زهرة 😘😘

أجمل زهرة 30-03-20 10:35 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لولوكات و ميكى (المشاركة 3727925)
حبيبتى انت اسم علي مسمى فعلا اجمل و ارق و احلي زهرة 😘😘

You're very welcome.

:98yyyy:

لولوكات و ميكى 01-06-20 06:58 AM

Christmas Babies for the Italian
A Baby on the Greek's Doorstep
Cinderella's Royal Secret
The Italian in Need of an Heir
بنات دى الروايات الجديدة للكاتبة lynne graham ممكن حد ينزلها من فضلكم ؟

لولوكات و ميكى 01-06-20 07:14 AM

The Greek Claims His Son
The Greek's Blackmailed Mistress

أجمل زهرة 01-06-20 07:33 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لولوكات و ميكى (المشاركة 3729327)
The Greek Claims His Son
The Greek's Blackmailed Mistress

Expected publication: October 27th
Expected publication: September 29th
Expected publication: July 1st

أجمل زهرة 01-06-20 07:53 PM

(Once Upon a Temptation #1)
by Lynne Graham

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/com...318_SY475_.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hbbmr9...S-LG.epub/file

His until midnight…

Bound by her nine-month surprise!

Izzy Campbell has no time for love—she’s too busy cleaning houses to support her family. Accidentally interrupting her most exclusive client, Sheikh Rafiq, coming out of the shower is mortifying…yet their instantaneous attraction leads to the most amazing night of innocent Izzy’s life! But then she takes a pregnancy test…

Crown Prince Rafiq’s world changes the instant Izzy arrives in his desert kingdom and reveals her royal secret. He always thought he could never have children, so he’s determined to make this pregnant Cinderella his queen!

لولوكات و ميكى 02-06-20 08:12 PM

ماتحرمش من ذوقك يا جميل بس اخبار الباقين ايه لسه بردو مانزلوش ؟

The Greek Claims His Son*
The greek blackmailed mistress

ROOOOZ 06-05-23 10:03 PM

Thaaaaaaaaanks

الساعة الآن 07:47 PM.