منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   ENGLISH FORUM (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f67/)
-   -   bored ? energic ?,,, nothing to do ? post your thoughts here (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t106094.html)

لبيب 25-02-09 09:50 PM

bored ? energic ?,,, nothing to do ? post your thoughts here

so whats going on with you

do you have anything to share

anything to ask

or just anything

?
arabic ..... or english

مسموح بالعربي ... اصلا بكل منتدى الانجليزي مسموح الكتابه بالعربي :).

gogo22212 26-02-09 02:41 AM

i'm bored, energic, have nothing to do, but no thoughts too

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لبيب (المشاركة 1877479)
so whats going on with you

do you have anything to share

anything to ask

or just anything

?
arabic ..... or english

مسموح بالعربي ... اصلا بكل منتدى الانجليزي مسموح الكتابه بالعربي :).

emmm..... just anything
i have nothing new to share , nothing to ask about :lol:
but i like this topic :55:
i guess i'll just wait untill someone share anything or ask about anything to comment :lol:
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

زهرة الكاميليا 26-02-09 01:11 PM

Nice Topic as always Labeb

Ok as for me....... All I can say is that a feeling of satisfaction fills my soul these days.
It's like discovering suddenly that ....... it's not so bad as I thought.
So I can say that I'm energetic and I have some peace of mind finally.
I only hope that things keep going on as I planned

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks labeb
I hope that you , gogo and all the other members
share your moments and thoughts with us sometimes too.

See you soooon all

gogo22212 26-02-09 02:05 PM

Brand new feeling i wanted to share with U all

:flowers2:
hi Labeeb, Zahra and everyone else
i have a brand new feeling i wanted to share
i just talked to a dear friend of mine, we didn't see each other or talked for almost a year now cause we both left town but just now, we found each other again and we promised to keep in touch at least online which we didn't before and trace our third close friend
i hope everything goes well this time as we planned
anyway, i'm soooooooooooo happy and life is too good right now
we plan on finding all our friends and have somekind of a regular meeting
that's all we thought of untill now
have a nice day everyone.. C U

gogo22212 26-02-09 02:29 PM

wish U 'll always have this feeling Zahra

ah... and Zahra.., i hope you will always be feeling this Satisfaction my dear
:flowers2::f63::flowers2:

زهرة الكاميليا 04-03-09 08:56 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii gogo. How are you??
Thaaaaanks my dear. wish you the same

But where are you guys?? Come on let's talk mooooooooore

Hey I want to ask a question.........
How many words are there in the English language??
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

wsae4 05-03-09 09:14 PM

I donot have any thing to write about
thanks

زهرة الكاميليا 10-04-09 09:24 PM

One day I'll fly away.... leave all this to yesterday

whenever you feel that you've had enough of everything...... just remember this song......
And you'll feel better

gogo22212 18-04-09 10:30 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زهرة الكاميليا (المشاركة 1923282)
One day I'll fly away.... leave all this to yesterday

whenever you feel that you've had enough of everything...... just remember this song......
And you'll feel better

Heey Zahour
What is this Lovely song ... PlZ tell me Cause it's really nice one & i have to listen to it :lol:

About EveryBody , i don't know .. i think they don't come here much
don't know WHY .. but i feel like this section is in Kinda of a Sleeping process
:lol:

زهرة الكاميليا 19-04-09 02:33 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gogo22212 (المشاركة 1932160)

Heey Zahour
What is this Lovely song ... PlZ tell me Cause it's really nice one & i have to listen to it :lol:

About EveryBody , i don't know .. i think they don't come here much
don't know WHY .. but i feel like this section is in Kinda of a Sleeping process
:lol:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gogo
It's been a long time since I last saw you here and I'm really so glad to see you again.
But you're right nobody visits this section anymore. Yet, it's still my favorite coz here I've met a lot of remarkable friends.

Oh and you liked the song?? greaaat coz I like it much too. It's from the movie Moulan Rouge and it's supposed to be about love:lol: But I always remember it when I get tired of almost everything:lol:
There's a link for it in the Songs Forum. Here it's for you:

http://www.liilas.com/vb3/t106287.html

Hope you like it:flowers2:

By the way, what's your favorite kind of music , gogo??

gogo22212 19-04-09 08:18 PM

U Got Me There :D

heey Zahra
thnx a loooot... I hope i like it too :lol:

about the Music .. , well.. i don't know the music categories :lol: & it'll B soo nice of u to inlight me :lol:

But I can tell u this .. I LIKE

Jesse McCartney

Shayne Ward

Westlife

Backstreet Boys

Kelly Clarkson

Avril Lavigne

Leona Lewis

Usher

Enrique

Chriss Brown

Rihanna

Evanescence

Blue

Cascada

Breaking Benjamin

Justin Timberlake

David Cook

Jonas Brothers

Busted

Miley Cyrus

Jorden Sparkes

Ronan Keating

NickleBack

Delta Goodrem

Shania Twain

Maroon 5

Linkin Park

Nsync

Chris Daughty

:party0033::party0007::party0033:

I can Keep going on & on :lol: U got me started.. So i hope u could forgive me :lol:

Now.., Can U Tell Me What Kind of Music

Have a nice day my dear
:flowers2::flowers2:

زهرة الكاميليا 21-04-09 12:02 PM

[
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gogo22212 (المشاركة 1933200)

heey Zahra
thnx a loooot... I hope i like it too :lol:

about the Music .. , well.. i don't know the music categories :lol: & it'll B soo nice of u to inlight me :lol:

But I can tell u this .. I LIKE

Jesse McCartney

Shayne Ward

Westlife

Backstreet Boys

Kelly Clarkson

Avril Lavigne

Leona Lewis

Usher

Enrique

Chriss Brown

Rihanna

Evanescence

Blue

Cascada

Breaking Benjamin

Justin Timberlake

David Cook

Jonas Brothers

Busted

Miley Cyrus

Jorden Sparkes

Ronan Keating

NickleBack

Delta Goodrem

Shania Twain

Maroon 5

Linkin Park

Nsync

Chris Daughty

:party0033::party0007::party0033:

I can Keep going on & on :lol: U got me started.. So i hope u could forgive me :lol:

Now.., Can U Tell Me What Kind of Music

Have a nice day my dear

Hiiiiiiiii again gogo :flowers2:
woooooooooooow what a collection!!
But don't worry I understand how much it's fun to talk about our favorite music :lol:
So you can go on as you wish I don't mind at all

About the kinds of music, well I don't really know about the categories either:lol:
I just meant to ask you if you like classics- oldies or modern songs:lol:

As for me , I always prefer old -classics:lol: I just find their lyrics more meaningful.
And my favorite is "dean martin" by all means. you must have listened to his famous "sway". Also I like "Abba", "Carpenters", "Scorpions" and many others
But I also like Shania Twain, Enrique , like you. especially "That don't impress me much":lol:
Also marc antony , he's just gorgeous.

Oh you are right, once we get started, we can never stop talking about music:lol:

So....
Are you Egyptian?? I can see it from your flag, but many members use unreal flags.

See you soon my dear
wish you a happy day

gogo22212 21-04-09 03:33 PM

Heeey Zahra

I like the New Songs With a Good Lyrics:lol: that should've been my answer .. right :D

I love Marc Antony too

anyway.. i'm Egyption AS MY FLAGE says .... BUT i don't live in EGY NW :lol:

What about U
Nice to meet u by the way

زهرة الكاميليا 21-04-09 08:45 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gogo22212 (المشاركة 1934787)

Heeey Zahra

I like the New Songs With a Good Lyrics:lol: that should've been my answer .. right :D

I love Marc Antony too

anyway.. i'm Egyption AS MY FLAGE says .... BUT i don't live in EGY NW :lol:

What about U
Nice to meet u by the way

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
well I didn't mean that the new songs you listen too have bad lyrics of course. I listen to new songs sometimes too, as I said before
I was just explaining why I like old songs, not why I don't like new songs :lol:

Me too I'm Egyptian, but I live in Egypt.
Nice to meet you too really.
You seem very cute
And you like Marc Antony too:lol:

gogo22212 21-04-09 09:34 PM

hhhhhhhhh
Non Taken my dear
NW .., What did u study ?and where

is it right To Talk here:lol:

زهرة الكاميليا 22-04-09 07:21 PM

well, I study Engineering. And I'm in the Communication department, computer section. And this is supposed to be my final year ASA.
And I really can't wait to graduate:lol:
I Study In Helwan University.
What about you??

I think it's Ok to chat here. I'm sure Labeb wouldn't mind:lol:
Also there are many topics for chatting . We used to talk in them in the past, but I don't know where they are now.
We can reopen them, no problem.
you see the section is all ours since no one else is here right now:lol:

gogo22212 23-04-09 01:47 AM

I Guess u r right, i feel like i'm in the abandond city :lol: anyway , we'll chat here until SomeOne tells us NOT TO:lol: now what

ya.. I Finished :dancingmonkeyff8: Mass Communication Studies , i specialized in the TV & Radio Dep. cuz i loved it more and it IS the Top :lol: so i chose it

Ah , about Engineering ..that was my 2nd dream :lol: but when i got the Choice, i Chose not to... :dancingmonkeyff8: hhhhhhhh

You 'll Be shocked if you knew how many Engineers in my Family in Every Generation

That's Why i Changed my mind at the Last Second

i prefered to try sth New in the Family ... So here i am Mass Communication Studies (Mass Media = TV+ Radio + Press + Internet) that's it

I have to say , IF i've continued with Engineering, I would 've piced Communication or Electronics too:lol:hhhh

I have This THING.. I like to know What Project is Everyone working on:lol: So, What's yours

And Pic SomeThing To Take About :D

gogo22212 23-04-09 02:43 AM

hhhhhhhhhh

Sorry, I meant TALK not TAKE :D
:lol::lol::lol:

Waiting for your Reply

زهرة الكاميليا 24-04-09 03:26 PM

Hiiiiiii gogo and good day to you:flowers2:
First I'm sorry for the late response ,but I had some problem with the Forum. The Anti virus won't let me open it for 1 minute really. Does it happen with you too??

I completely agree with you. Let's keep talking till someone Objects :lol:
Actually it has always been like this in the English section....only a few People around.

your Specialty seems quite interesting really. TV & Radio wooooow ....... what can I say you made the right choice by all means. So now you've graduated right? Do you work now??

About my Project.... Oh it's really driving me crazy :lol: . It's a search Engine. I'm going to discuss it next July ISA. Pray for me because it really means a lot to me to finish it as I imagine.

I believe you have graduation projects too in your department . Am I right??
If so , what was yours??

And please tell me more about your self if you don't mind, So that we could get to know each other better, Ok??

And by the way, I was really confused about " TAKE" hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have a nice day mu dear
And I'll be waiting for you

gogo22212 25-04-09 01:32 AM

Don't Worry my Dear

For the Virus.., It happens With EveryOne Who is Using the Old Style I Guess

The People i know who said this Virus appeared to them where all using the old style :D try switching to the new one & let me know what's the result

anyway

I did graduate & i work in a Marketting company :D i didn't like working in TV or Radio :lol: but i didn't go so far away from it (i studied PR Too) But i love this Job so .. i'll keep it
Nice project.. i love the kinda projects when you ceriat something :D

about mine ..we do have projects , not only graduation ones BUT we have 4 real projects to do

My graduation project was about
التعتيم الاعلامي
:lol::lol::lol:
I Don't remeber it's English Name .. but i can explain :D

It's when the Media focus on some News and don't even mention other News or take it Lightly - Which happens to be the Really important one :lol: I'll give an exampel

If you remember when the Hadary Left the Ahly team... it was a HUGE one and ALL the Media Focused on it Obsessively

There was other important News Diserved to be taken seriously.... but didn't

Say like the Events in Iraq Or Palastin

Or Simply the high prices of Food such as bread or oil

I hope you understod anything at all

I Know how you feel about the project so BE sure i 'll pray 4 you

About talking about myself... i really can't do that .. you can ask WHATEVER you want and i'll answer :lol: and if you want to know anything about me OR my PERSONALITY :lol: you can see my comments in The Sweet Romantic Topic Here in Liilas :D
They say you know the person's personality from his comments :D

http://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109304.html

I am the one who's gonna be waiting for you :D :D :D

زهرة الكاميليا 26-04-09 12:15 AM

Hiiiiii gogo

You are right, the problem is with the old style. But actually the style changed by itself today to the new one. So problem solved ,finally. Thaaaaaanks a million my dear.

About your project, you really got me interested .. we really suffer from this issue . But not just in the Arab world, as I believe. Remember during the war in Iraq, the media used to give false information to the public in USA, in order to hide the true numbers of solders who were killed, so that the hole country would stay supportive to the war. I believe the media always do this in every country, to keep the people in the dark, whenever it's necessary for them:lol:

I think you are right , it's hard to talk about one's self:lol:
so I guess the best way is to know each other through liilas, as you said. So I'll read your comments for sure, my dear.
And Thaaaaank you sooooooooo much for praying for me, I really need it. Especially that they have advanced the date of the exam, I don't know why. I hope we all could get ready on time.

Hay, I'm feeling a lot bored, and I don't wish to study.
Do you like reading?? if so, what was the last book you've read. I'm looking for an interesting book to clear my mind a little, but I can't find any. Can you give me any name??

gogo22212 26-04-09 01:52 AM

Hi Zahhooor

R U kidding!! The Sweet Romantics , the topic i told u about earlier is IN the English Romantic Novels - or Stories.. in it , You'll find a topic , Stephenie Meyer .. she's my Lovly writer

if you are asking for One story.. just one .. to ******* you..i have to recommend the host

but if you can read more than 3 books (Saga)i have to say twilight or vampire diaries or night walkers

PS: i didn't finish night walkers yet, but all the girls liked it

I don't read books so much , i only read stories:lol: i hope you didn't mean books

as 4 the media .. ya they tend to do so

Glad the forum solved the problem:lol: wish you all the luck

and i didn't mean to stop talking here :lol: Just ask me anything u wanna know & i'll answer with sooo manny words and thoughts will come by it's own hhhhh

زهرة الكاميليا 26-04-09 09:43 PM

aha , that's right I actually meant a story. Ok, my dear thank you sooooooo much,I'm gonna try Stephenie Meyer, since you seem to admire her that much. And I'm gonna save the rest to the next summer vacation, because I have to read them all since you all liked them. Really thank you gogo :flowers2: yesterday I was in a bad mood , coz I've heard some bad news. So I was trying to look for anything to change the atmosphere. I actually had some project to deliver today and I had to work in it all night long. Thank god I've finished it. And the doctor also gave us an extra week. So now I can make it even better:lol:

I'm so glad you want to keep talking here. And of course you can ask me anything too. I'll be glad to talk non stop, believe me:lol:
So tell me, what are your hobbies in addition to reading??
Do you play sports?? you see I have a friend here in liilas, freedove, who likes to play tennis . I don't play tennis too, but I used to love listening to her talking about it. She used to tell me that it feels like flying. So do you play sports too??

And tell me about your family. do you have sisters?

waiting for you my dear:flowers2:

gogo22212 28-04-09 07:04 PM

First of All.. Sorry 4 being Late :flowers2: I had so much work to do .. i didn't even sleep well :lol: but anywaaaay ... here it goes

I don't play any kind of sports though i wish i do .. but i travel a lot so i don't get to stay longe in any place

Ah.. i just remembered sth, R U the one 3amer mentioned in the mic? he said Zahrt el Kamelia + the revolution group..So i thought i should ask u :lol: .. Let's go back now

I'm Sooooo Glad i could help you choose And Sooooooooooo Glad that u're going to read Stephenie's.. Personally i love this auther Cause i LOOOOVE the emotions (Love + Hate + Fear + Pain + Joy & happiness) i Love to read a story that Combiens them all :D and i found that Stephenie has a great gift & knows just how to make me feel for her Characters and the way she drives the characters Crazy (and me too with them) then she puts a Lovely HAPPY ENDING (the most important thing 4 me) :lol: So that's the reason why i love her that much
Enough about her

Now, you mentiond that you had a bad news !! well.. are you willing to share?? if not it's OK and understandable too

When i wanna know what my hobbies R besides Reading , the Big one, i found that i like to listen to Eng. and not so many Arabic Songs
I like to watch TV Series Such as Super Natural( because of my lovely friend,Warda mn el Maas) ,Charmed, House Grey's Anatomy, Heroes,...etc.
What remindes me .., i like to surfe the net and talk with my lovely friends her in Liilas .., it feels good to know what's up with everyone of them and talk for a while if i could
I Also watch Movies but not much

Then i like to go out with my friends , sisters and relatives(Ofcourse when i'm in EGY) don't know what Else hhh
Oh ya .. i like to cook a lot

Now Let's C what else did you ask :lol: hhh

i guess you already know that i do have sisters by now :lol: i have 3 sis. and One Brother + i'm the Oldest :party0033: hhhhh

Oh yeah .. Glad to know your Dr. gave you a week :dancingmonkeyff8: that way you can reaaly do it better :D

About reading in the SUMMER ,, do you really do that?? i thought i was the only Nerd that spends SUMMER trapped in her room reading :lol:I think you'll be busy going out and having fun with WhoEver!! but Glad you would and happy 4 you (reaaaaading) ah now what?? emmm

Heeeeeeeey ... that's not fair, you tricked me.. you didn't tell me your hobbies or family or sport or anything :lol: Honestly,, i suck in asking Ques. so you 'll have to answer your own questions for now hhhhhhh

I hope i get to C U Soon ISA

زهرة الكاميليا 29-04-09 12:26 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii gogo I missed you:flowers2:
It's ok my dear, wish you best of luck in your work.

You are so cute really , gogo you made me laugh a lot. Believe me this is not a compliment , I enjoyed reading your post soooooo much and I didn't want it to end.

About sports, me too I don't play sports. I only try to walk much.
So you travel a lot?? woooow that's great. I'm gonna do like you someday coz I'd love to see the whole world someday:lol: hhhhhhh it's just a dream of course, but what can I do, during studying except dreaming??:lol:

So what places have you visited?? Have you visited Peru?? Oh I'd love so much to visit it and live there for such a long time.

about the Mic thing, do you mean
"ميك المنتدي؟؟" .
I know that topic, but I'm not following very well. I've just read what amer wrote when you said he mentioned Zahra . And yes that will be me:lol:. Amer is a wonderful person. And we used to have much fun here in the Eng section. I wish him speedy recovery coz he said he is sick.

About Stephenie, Oh you got me sooooo interested. The problem is that I couldn't find the host, which you recommended. But if she can write about all these feelings, then certainly I will look again. Especially that I like happy endings just like you.

About my bad news, of course I can share it with you, if you don't mind listening. It's about a dear friend who broke up with her fiance. It really shocked us all ,me and all of our group. After all this love!!! How could he hurt her so much? Any way, the best thing is that she knew who he really is before getting married. I hope she'll get over it soon.

About reading in the summer, Oh yes I do so. I don't go out much. I'd rather staying at home after a whole year of going for my far away college. So yes I'm one of those who stay in their rooms for hours reading. I remembered my Uncle was visiting us once. And I was totally absorbed in some book at that time. So I spent the whole day in my room. So he finally asked me, are we in a library or what??
But when I go out' I prefer visiting historical places more. I like being on line for a long time too.
hhhhhhhh yes I guess I tricked you. About my family, guess what?? I have 3 sisters and one brother too:lol: But I'm the youngest. And I take good advantage of that believe me hhhhhh.
My dear brother, who got married last year, became a father a week ago. And the little baby girl is so cute really. So now I'm an aunt:lol:

Ok now I've answered my own questions.

What else do you wanna talk about??

gogo22212 29-04-09 01:21 AM

Zahhoora

I can C that you r online now :lol: So .. We finally meet :dancingmonkeyff8: and What about what R U doing now ? for a question :D Ok OK , i know that's not enough .. So and what r u thinking about rightNow? i guess that's a big deal :lol: So let me know :D

OooHoooh..., younge sister hauh ... I Sure Know You Do

I can only know what i'd Do 4 my lovely (Even Evil sometimes:lol: ) and believe me when i say She can get away with AnyThing

you can say i totally raised this little one , she even called me Mama 4 a long time :lol:hhh what a time :D

About the Fiance thing.., AOUCH.. You really Scored :D i'm engaged You know.., and i'm also ...emmm ... having some trouble shall we say :D .. we love each other too :D so ya you really scored this time :lol:hhhhhhh

Now let me post this before you go

زهرة الكاميليا 29-04-09 01:35 AM

yeaaaaa we finally meet online.
First I'm sorry I didn't mean to score really . I didn't even know you are engaged. But I have to say I was curios about the words in your signature. I just didn't ask least that I should annoy you. I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you solve the problem with your fiance soooooooo fast.

About your young sister. You know what?? my elder sister treats me the same way. She sees me as her daughter too. And I love her from all my heart.

Now I'm studying The stupid DSP(digital signals processing), trying to do everything I can just to prevent my self from throwing the whole subject away hhhhhhh
And I'm thinking that this is the most silly subject for this term:lol:

Are you still online??

gogo22212 29-04-09 01:37 AM

oh ya , about the Reading comment
i got that one too :lol: i'll tell you when

i was reading a story when my sister came to talk to me and found me totally overwelmed..., she found that I almost finished this one while she didn't even finish the first book :lol:.. She grabes her book and join me :55: after an hour or so , so many people came to visit and we didn't show up :lol: after a while our relative comes to my room to say Hi .. guess what?!! well it's not hard .. she finds us like this so she goes to her -what should i saaay- home, house flat .. WhatEver, and bring a story and starts reading

My Uncle gets suspicious , Comes to my room to find us like this :party0033: So he say's "What the **** Is This!! did you open a Library in here & didn't invite me so i can bringe my book and join You " .... that's it :rfb04470: The End

C Ya Sooooonish

زهرة الكاميليا 29-04-09 01:46 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is funny. we really should make a family reading invitation one day :lol:

gogo22212 29-04-09 01:53 AM

hhhhhhhh

Well i had this Feeling so many times before hhhh Just hold on to whatever you can till you get through this Lovely Days hhhhhhhhhhh

what's the date of your first Exam anyway?? my sis. studies engineering too by the way hhhh I Always laugh at her :party0033: I can be Sadistic sometimes hhhhhhhh(just a lovely one ) but i end up cheering her up everytime hhhhh

Guess you know i'm still online :lol: God help ya with this subject you are studying

Well ... Actully.., all my sisters and one Brother Feels the same about my :dancingmonkeyff8: what can i say I'm the best :party0033: hhhhhhhhhhh

don't know what's with me and the laughing this time :lol: i just feel like LOOOOOL

And ya We should .., Sure You Are Invited .. maybe you can read the host with me AGAIN :lol: hhhhh Stephenie didn't write anything new yet ... and i miss the host and all the emotions hhhhh

Ah, and Just So You Know.., my signature has nothing to do with my Lovely Fiance :lol: you shoul've asked :lol: anyway it's a song i love CRY by RIHANA
:party0033::party0033::party0033:

thnx lovely 4 ur lovely wishes
:flowers2::friends::friends::flowers2:

زهرة الكاميليا 29-04-09 02:04 AM

yeaaaaa they keep telling me that I'm gonna miss these days someday. But I sure you I won't :lol: Just let me graduate and I'll never miss anything related to studying hhhhhhhh .
My first exam is on April 20. Not much time available unfortunately.
I like to laugh much too, by the way. so don't be surprised when you find my posts full of "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh":lol:

Ohhh so it's a song hhhhhhhhh. I just didn't find any tone in it so I never imagined it's a song hhhhhhhhh

زهرة الكاميليا 29-04-09 03:01 AM

Have a very good night dear gogo:flowers2:
I'm gonna go to sleep.
thaaaaaaanks gogo for the nice time.
See you soooooooon:flowers2
:

Metvirus 15-05-09 06:48 PM

For the guy who'd say Hello

She told me once, while she's here in our city, that she has sent him a letter, named "10 reasons why you should hire me". She told me that He called her, laughing, "hey!"he said "Come to meet!". She hadn't any sort of relation with him. She was a plain citizen who sent a letter to a famous journalist, but the very-hot-shot invited her to meet, just because of her words. Her plain words.
It turned out that she didn't join his prestigious newspaper (not because he's a womanizer and she's ugly, in fact she's just beautiful), but she kept her admiration for him, for his writings, and for his Courageous viewpoints.
When I talked to her today she was sad--was cracked down actually-- that marvelous guy has passed away. A farewell to Gibran Tueni, the man who'd say "Hello!" with a wide welcoming smile.

زهرة الكاميليا 10-06-09 11:01 PM

Hi Hi Hiiiiiiiii for you all
And a special hi for gogo:flowers2:
I missed you soooooooooooo much really

The Strange thing is that except for one more post, the topic is still the same :lol:
where is everyone??? :spinningemoticonmu8

gogo22212 11-06-09 12:20 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زهرة الكاميليا (المشاركة 1979167)
Hi Hi Hiiiiiiiii for you all
And a special hi for gogo:flowers2:
I missed you soooooooooooo much really

The Strange thing is that except for one more post, the topic is still the same :lol:
where is everyone??? :spinningemoticonmu8

hi LoVeLy Zahra

how are you doing , my dear

missed you sooo much my dear

how was your exams? emmm and what are you gonna do now? tell me all about it hhhh

لبيب 11-06-09 05:14 AM

where is everyone
?
there are all busy
or watching spongebob
hehe

------
: pick one
sponge bob - dany phantom - or robin hood

زهرة الكاميليا 11-06-09 04:09 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gogo22212 (المشاركة 1979263)
hi LoVeLy Zahra

how are you doing , my dear

missed you sooo much my dear

how was your exams? emmm and what are you gonna do now? tell me all about it hhhh

hiiiiiiiiii gogo it's sooooo great to see you again really
I missed you and I missed talking to you :flowers2:
thank god the hard times of the exams passed away :f63:

About my exams
I did ok don't worry. And it reaaaaaaally feels good to take my last exam :lol:
Oh after all these years I'm gonna graduate finally

And yes I'm gonna tell you all about it for sure hhhhhhh
I can't wait to start talking believe me:lol:

About what I'm gonna do.......
I actually have to work in my project for one more month.
Then I'm gonna discuss it... and that's it..
But working in the project is a lot easier than taking all these exams of course. And it's gonna be Ok I know:lol:

So what about you??
Tell me how are you doing gogo and what's new in you life??
waiting for you my dear:flowers2:

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لبيب (المشاركة 1979450)
where is everyone
?
there are all busy
or watching spongebob
hehe

------
: pick one
sponge bob - dany phantom - or robin hood

aha sponge bob !!!!
so that's the thing hhhhhh

Hi labeb
How are you doing??
nice to see you again really

Sooo .....
can I choose Batman???:lol:

لبيب 12-06-09 10:22 PM

yes you can
by the way you want me to call you zahra or camilia or invent some nick for you
like camiliara
or camilara
the trick or to mix letter from both names zahra and camilia

you can call me labeb da namla
hehe
by my other nick
but dont try
^_^

زهرة الكاميليا 12-06-09 11:01 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لبيب (المشاركة 1980715)
yes you can
by the way you want me to call you zahra or camilia or invent some nick for you
like camiliara
or camilara
the trick or to mix letter from both names zahra and camilia

you can call me labeb da namla
hehe
by my other nick
but dont try
^_^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you really got me laughing :lol:

ok camilara sounds nice
And it's new as well
So I'm now Camilara
cooooool

But I can't call you labeeb da namla
it is too long and it has no trick hhhh
how about labant??

you know what??
I like ants too, very much
I think they are special little creature
And I used to enjoy watching them so much ^_^

المشوشة 13-06-09 12:04 AM

COLLAGE AND LIFE

ACTUALLY I DO BELIEVE I HAD SOMETHING

I'VE BEEN HAVING SECOND THOUGHT OF MY LIFE AND SODDENLY THERE IS BIG FANCY AD ON

HOW COLLEGE PREPARE YOU FOR LIFE ?

I MEAN DOES IT REALLY HELP? DOES ANYONE STILL BELIEVING ON THOSE IDEAS ANYMORE? DON'T CALL ME PESSIMISTIC I'M JUST DON'T EXAGGERATE

WHITING YOUR THOUGHT
:friends::friends:

gogo22212 13-06-09 02:38 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زهرة الكاميليا (المشاركة 1980799)
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you really got me laughing :lol:

ok camilara sounds nice
And it's new as well
So I'm now Camilara
cooooool

But I can't call you labeeb da namla
it is too long and it has no trick hhhh
how about labant??

you know what??
I like ants too, very much
I think they are special little creature
And I used to enjoy watching them so much ^_^

Heeeeeeey you two Zahoor & Labeeb

you really know how to make someone laugh :lol: and thnx for that
:friends::friends::friends:

i love ants too , you know :party0033: emmm but about the nickname thing , i think Zahra & Labeeb is better :lol: or you can come up with sth else :lol:hhhh

and Hi Labeeb , nice to see you and i hope i get to know you -know sth more that your topics are soooo good i mean :lol:-hhh

Zahoora , i'm soooo sooo soo so glad that you've joined the sweet romantics at last
i'm gonna reply on your comment there now :friends:

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المشوشة (المشاركة 1980965)
ACTUALLY I DO BELIEVE I HAD SOMETHING

I'VE BEEN HAVING SECOND THOUGHT OF MY LIFE AND SODDENLY THERE IS BIG FANCY AD ON

HOW COLLEGE PREPARE YOU FOR LIFE ?

I MEAN DOES IT REALLY HELP? DOES ANYONE STILL BELIEVING ON THOSE IDEAS ANYMORE? DON'T CALL ME PESSIMISTIC I'M JUST DON'T EXAGGERATE

WHITING YOUR THOUGHT
:friends::friends:

Hi Moshawsha :lol: , i've been doing a little too much thinking about my live too

and honestly, i don't think College prepare you for anything except for studing itself or maybe if you 'd like to work IN the college
then maybe it helps :lol:, and what else to support this theory is the fact that they keep telling us that studying is one thing and Working is a totally thing and they try to prepaire us for the life by these sections but i think they tend to be INVAIN

but it's not a rule though, sometimes it really works :lol: but not always

and what about that when you finally graduate you realise it's not what you wanna do for the rest of your life ,or anything like that

emmm i hope that i got it right :lol: hhh

wish you the best of life

:8_4_134:

لبيب 15-06-09 01:27 PM

hellosh
how are yoush?

الساعة الآن 06:11 AM.