منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   ردود منقولة من المواضيع للتنظيم و سهولة البحث (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t113748.html)

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:32 AM

ردود منقولة من المواضيع للتنظيم و سهولة البحث

A Passionate Business

*SHE WOULD ONLY MARRY FOR LOVE.* Lifting her glass in salute, Hilary Forrester congratulated herself for nipping her father's plans in the bud. Ever since he decided to arrange her marriage, Hilary had been fending off wealthy entrepreneurs whose only real passion was for the Forrester restaurant chain. Unfortunately, Hilary was part of the deal. But this time she had visited the next candidate before the charade began. Logan Saber seemed amused over her predicament. But even he acknowledged the uselessness of attempting to woo her. She was sure she had won. Or had she imagined a spark of challenge in his gray eyes? Logan Saber seemed amused over her predicament. But even he acknowledged the uselessness of attempting to woo her. She was sure she had won. Or had she imagined a spark of challenge in his gray eyes?

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:36 AM

Affair of Honor

Affair of Honor

Warring Desires. It started so innocently, when rugged, sensual Gage Fletcher challenged Rani Cameron to a war game. But Rani soon felt his desire to dominate her--to make her leave the charm of New Mexico, and to take her back to Dallas to confront a difficult relationship from her past. And Gage's demands didn't stop at business--he wanted Rani to fall in love with him, too.Rani tried to win their battle of wills. But she longed to feel that fire of excitement in his arms. Soon her desire for victory changed to the delicious thrill of surrender

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:41 AM

Body Guard

Body Guard

Being saddled with a paid bodyguard for two weeks in Hawaii was not Sabrina's idea of a dream vacation. But her mother took the kidnapping threats seriously, so, like it or not, she was stuck with Jake Devlin as surely as if he were glue. Jake's job was to guard Sabrina's body with his own. And, as she discovered to her alarm, he was a man who took his work seriously. On a secluded moonlit balcony with Jake's hard, lean body covering hers, Sabrina wondered, with a thrill of dangerous passion, who would protect her from her bodyguard

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:44 AM

Corporate Affair

Corporate Affair

Under Kalinda Brady's cool silk surface was a smoldering heart waiting to be set afire. But she hadn't expected the sparks to fly with Rand Alastair, artist and fisherman, the stranger whose caresses left her yearning for more

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:47 AM

Dangerous Magic

Dangerous Magic

The meetings between Elissa Sheldon and her friend Martin Randolph after work were only to plan his wife's surprise birthday party. Perfectly innocent. Only it didn't appear that way to her boss, Wade Taggert. So, Wade doesn't give her the promotion. She is accused of trying to sleep her way to the top. Shocked by Wade's refusal to believe her explanation, Elissa resolved to teach Wade a lesson he'd never forget, and ended up learning a lesson of her own--in love.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:50 AM

Fabulous Beast

Fabulous Beast
(The first book in the Colter series)
(1984)

Tabitha Graham thought she had found a soul mate when she rescued Dev Colter from a dangerous situation. She thought he was a kindred spirit: gentle, shy, and in need of love.

But Dev had a secret life that made him as dangerous as any of the fabulous, legendary beasts the bookstore owner had studied.When she fled from his sensual claim, his pursuit was relentless. Once he had tasted Tabitha, Dev had no intention of relinquishing his prey! Too late, Tabitha discovered she had roused a sleeping dragon....

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:52 AM

The Devil to Pay

The Devil to Pay
(The second book in the Colter series)
(1985)

Little did would-be novelist Emelina Stratton suspect that when she constructed the plot to save her younger brother Keith from being blackmailed that she would be the one to pay the price. But Emelina Stratton would bargain with the devil himself for those she loves. Julian Colter is the devil who discovers her plan and offers to help her, for a price. Together with Julian's Doberman, Xerxes, these two set out to find the evidence to turn the tables on a blackmailer, uncover a smuggling ring, and discover that love can survive even a bad cup of coffee.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:54 AM

Gambler's Woman

Gambler's Woman

Alyssa Chandler and Jordan Kyle meet in Vegas. Alyssa is there to win money to support her sister and brother-in-law. She is a probabilities expert and would lose her job if she is found in Vegas. She meets Jordan there who is a professional gambler and their evening ends in one of passion. Alyssa decides to live a double life: to see Jordan on the weekends and work during the week. However, things heat up when Jordan shows up at her door in the middle of a business party. Alyssa is not happy and fears that he will ruin her life. She soon realizes that her world and Jordan's is very similar in that they both have elements of illusions and that the players tend to get rough. It soon comes down to a choice that Alyssa has to make between these two worlds.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:57 AM

Gamemaster

Gamemaster

Shelley Banning was an enterprising accountant determined to acquire aid for one of her financially ailing clients. Her first task was to secure a loan from Joel Cassidy, ruler of a successful video game empire.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 05:59 AM

Golden Goddess

Golden Goddess

Hannah Prescott had been allowed to be daydreamed innocently it brings over of Jarret Blade, the most handsome stranger who had done a reservation in the same plane that she during her,your vacations in Hawaii. But when the same man made way for himself in Hannah's life forcing the entry in her,your room of hotel to recover a goddess of the golden fertility who was in her baggage, fantasy and reality approached the sufficient thing to make it to feel inconvinient. Already out smuggler or a legitimate merchant of art, Jarret had insulted her! What right had it he to demand her love? He was not her type of man, with his fanatical interest in the primitive art and her antiquated ideas he brings over of the women. But wrong Hannah might be, and Jarrett to be the most suitable man ...?

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:01 AM

Green Fire

Green Fire

Flint Cottrell was chasing legends, was looking for exchequers andwas writing it brings over of them; he was selling his statements to magazines when it him was possible and any work was recovering if it he was not lucky. But the night in which Rani Garroway opened him the door of his house, he knew that he had thought this "something" that so much he was searching. Rani contemplated it, surprised. He had the aspect of a being abandoned in search of coat. When his green eyes faced to them of her, Rani noticed that that fire might ignite her heart.

darla 21-01-08 06:04 AM

Hi dear

nice really

i know her by Amanda Quick

when will you post your novels

i can't wait

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:05 AM

Lover in Pursuit

Lover in Pursuit

PASSION IN PARADISE.* The light in his ambers eyes lit embers that hadn't died. But Reyna MacKenzie vowed she'd never again succumb to Trevor Langdon's promise of love. He'd come to Hawaii to reclaim her. But six months in the tropics had changed Reyna from a cool career woman to a tawny tigress who had come to her senses at last. She was ready for a blazing affair - until the fire she started flared out of control...

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:07 AM

Night of the Magician

Night of the Magician

If there was one thing Ariana Warfield understood, it was money. As a financial planner, she'd known immediately that her aunt Philomena was being swindled by a charlatan. Lucian Hawk, darkly seductive and devastating magician, was the perfect choice to unmask the fraud. But from the moment they met, Ariana realized that his dangerous spells threatened to shatter her well-planned life. Suddenly she discovered real magic in his arms, an enthralling passion that drove the woman who didn't take chances to risk everything on love...

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:09 AM

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Justin Drake was a man capable of conquering any woman with his irresistible captivation... And it was what he had done with the sister of Cassie Bond. But Cassie had sworn to be saved to her sister and had obtained it using all kinds of tricks. In spite of having being defeated, Justin was not ready to move away; of fact already he had put the eyes in another woman: in Cassie! Though everything was saying to her that it was that one bad, Justin's caresses were doing that Cassie was feeling that that one ... it was very, very nice. It would be the passion what was stimulating Justin ... or the revenge?

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:10 AM

Renaissance Man

Renaissance Man

Rare book dealer Alina Corey decided to live like the heroine of her favorite Renaissance book, presiding over a court of glittering literati, a witty distance from love. It worked...until Jared Troy, a combative Renaissance scholar appeared in the flesh...

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:13 AM

Second Wife

Second Wife

When Flynn Rammage did act of presence after eight months of silence, Heather remained paralyzed by the surprise. Flynn had left her without any type of explanation, encouraged by an irreprimible I wish of revenge that the break of his marriage had woken up in him. Now Flynn seemed to be ready to marry her, but the fact that it had obtained he was making very small the custody of his son, was making it think that he had not returned to her side for love...

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:15 AM

Serpent in Paradise

Serpent in Paradise

Had she listened to a lover's lies? Amy Shannon met Jase Lassiter under the sign of the serpent, and she should have heeded the warning. At first he promised paradise, offering her nights of love and days of sheer delight. But the taste of honey turned to ashes on her tongue when she thought she'd been betrayed, and only when he spoke the words of love she'd never thought to here was she returned to paradise, the serpent gone at last.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:16 AM

Which?

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة darla (المشاركة 1181950)
Hi dear

nice really

i know her by Amanda Quick

when will you post your novels

i can't wait

Tell me which to start with first?

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:19 AM

Stormy Challenge

Stormy Challenge

Leya Brandon thought her heart was protected against Court Tremayne, but she had underestimated his determination to win her for his own. He set out on a campaign to challenge her heart and storm the barriers in her mind. And before he finished, he would leave her hungering for his lean strength, shivering at his gaze and aching for the fulfillment only he could give.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:21 AM

The Challoner Bride

The Challoner Bride

In the distant past, the Dagger of them Torres it had been the symbol of the union and prosperity of two families: the Torres and the Challoner, and now, again, was serving to assemble Angelina "Angie" Morgan and Flynn Sangrey Challoner. The legend was saying that the dagger was a talisman. Without it, the decadence of both families was inevitable. Nevertheless, the times had changed and the compound marriages concerned to another epoch; if both families were returning to join it would be for love, only for love.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:24 AM

The Silver Snare

The Silver Snare

Their strong wills clashed from the moment the small plane crash-landed in the desert. Lucas Kincaid, primitive male, dared to claim Jessica Travers with primal passion and power. Now that the nightmare was over, Jessie thought she could escape on a luxury cruise to Mexico. Relentlessly, Lucas followed, determined to transform her icy passion into blazing need, determined to prove she belonged to him . . . forever.

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:26 AM

To Tame the Hunter

To Tame the Hunter

The ruthless and seductive York Sutherland pursues beautiful Selena Caldwell as part of his revenge against his archenemy and competitor, a man with whom Selena had once been involved

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:29 AM

Wizard

Wizard

Sophia Athena Bennett had been raised by geniuses to shine in the rarified atmosphere of academia. Instead she chose to live in Texas, where men were men, and a cowboy's prowess in barroom brawls and at breaking broncos was more important than any degree. Enter Dr. Max Travers, professor of mathematics, friend of her brilliant parents, wizard. Sophy told herself he was a nerd; she told herself he probably made love by the numbers; she insisted that SHE preferred cowboys. Why was it that she found Max sexy as all get-out, and infinitely more dangerous than any gunslinger in a ten-gallon hat?

sally_smiss 21-01-08 06:39 AM

I'll be sending the novels on Thuresday

sommanha 21-01-08 10:34 AM

:flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2:

its look realy enteresting

:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

uploud them all

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Many thaaaanks 2 U

:Thanx::Thanx::Thanx::Thanx:

please go

أختك

Sommanha

CUTE ROSE 21-01-08 10:44 AM

THANKS ALOT..........I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO READ THEM........GREAT COLLECTION:dancingmonkeyff8:

Lola Ali 21-01-08 02:55 PM

Oh my God! They all look wonderful!I Pleeeeeeeeeeease start today with the brunette heroins because I'm a fanatic for dark hair

nargis 21-01-08 04:36 PM

thanx sally, oh and please start with Second Wife

anime girl 22-01-08 04:33 AM

The Challoner Bride
To Tame the Hunter

loveley collection girl i didnt read for her before i lik her novels cover page plz upload all of them they all look so wonderful but start by theses 2 novels cantwait love u :)

kmoneka 22-01-08 03:13 PM

Wow wondrfullllllllllllllll novel im waiting for it
thanx aloooooooooooooooot

sally_smiss 23-01-08 09:59 PM

hi all am going to download all of them in the same order because i've a little bad memroy about what i send.
And Thanks for all of you girls.

:liilas::075:

Lola Ali 23-01-08 10:05 PM

You are simply the best. Thanks.

sally_smiss 23-01-08 11:24 PM

Thanks

I'll continue tomorrow & thanks girls for ur encouragement especially "Anime girl , Lola , Nargis ,Cute Rose, Darla, Yasmine , Kmoneka & Sommanha ".
Love you all
:liilas:

kmoneka 24-01-08 09:36 AM

we r waiting sweety and thanx thanx aloooooooooooot for all the novel

Lola Ali 24-01-08 11:30 AM

Sally-smiss , I'm speechless. Thanks aloooooooooooot dear.We will be waiting for the rest.

sally_smiss 26-01-08 04:43 AM

That's all

That's all I have for Stephanie James & I hope you like them.
:liilase:

Lola Ali 26-01-08 09:21 AM

Thanks again sally-smiss

liilas676 26-01-08 11:34 AM

thanks sally for ur wonderful novels ,, and i'm sorry to be late to say so, i've been busy lately
the best of luck to u dear

:55:

ضوء الحب 22-06-08 07:40 PM

u r surly coooooooooooooooooool

thanx

hinda70 22-06-08 09:21 PM

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

it is wonderful

may God bless you

:f63::f63::f63::f63::f63::f63::f63:

anime girl 15-08-08 11:47 AM

طبعا يابنات هالمؤلفه لها اسماء كثيره اهمها
Stephanie James
Amanda Quick ....وحطيت لها عشرة روايات تاريخيه في قسم الروايات التاريخيه
وحطيت لها هالقصص باسمها
Jayne Ann Krentz

مادري ليش عندها اسماء كثيره ليه مايكون عندنا اسماء بعد خلاص انا راح اكون رد وبلو انيمي وديفا انيمي وهههههههههههههههههه
يالله بالعافيه عليكم لاتحرمونا من طلتكم الحلوه

هدهودة 15-08-08 12:43 PM

:55:Anime Girl Thanks a million sweet heart:55:

cocubasha 15-08-08 01:13 PM

أنيمي جيرل تسلم الإيادي على المجموعة الرائعة دي :flowers2:

بس بالنسبة لتنوع الأسماء يعني ساعات الظروف بتحكم يعني شوفتي من يومين أنا كنت ثلاث أسماء :7_5_129:

كوكوباشا :lol:
كوكوعذاب :asd:
كوكودمار :Taj52:

آآآآآآآآآه ربنا مايعودها الحمدالله سوسو رضيت عننا دلوقتي :party0007:

شكرا لكم كلكم بنات على تعبكم معنا والله الواحد مش عارف فعلا يعملكوا إيه :liilas:

anime girl 15-08-08 02:32 PM

ياحلوك ياكوكو فعلا لك اسماء كثيره هههههههههههههههه الله يهنيك ويسعدك وشكرا على المرور

anime girl 15-08-08 02:33 PM

هدهوده يسلمو ياعمري على كلامك الحلو واتمنى انه تستمتعي بالروايات

Lola Ali 15-08-08 05:21 PM

anime, again you have outdone yourself . Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing, sweetheart
:flowers2::rfb04470::flowers2::rfb04470:

hinda70 15-08-08 11:38 PM

WOooooOooooW

very nice colection

my dear

anime girl

many thanks
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

sommanha 16-08-08 02:14 AM

anime girl

إيه النشاط الحلو اللي بين اليومين دول

دا بيشجع الكل على المشاركة

و يا رب الكل يشارك و يحط اللي عنده عشان الكل بيستفيد

ربي يسلم الأيادي التي تعبت و حملت

إلى الأمام و نحن من ورائك

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/d43f383117.gif

sommanha

sommanha 16-08-08 02:19 AM

Cocu

هههههههههههههههههههههههههه

و ربي أنا دائما راضية

بس الناس الوحشة اللي انت موش منهم بيزعلوني

و لا يهمك يا كوكو باشا يا ست الباشوات كلهم

أنا راضية عنك طول الوقت بس ما تزعلي مني

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/6d8b93a34c.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 16-08-08 06:37 AM

well , friends, if God is willing, I'll continue later on because my hands & back are killing me,enjoy

cocubasha 16-08-08 12:12 PM

:lol:Lola

:29ps:

hinda70 16-08-08 01:00 PM

WoOoooooOooooOooow

LOLA

very nice

thanks alot

:55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55:

anime girl 16-08-08 03:02 PM

lola i just open my pc and i wanted to upload the rest girl you are atrue sister thanx for the pleaures you gave us freely love you girl

Lola Ali 16-08-08 06:04 PM

anime , soooooooooorry, sis, I thought you had finished posting all your novels that's why I jumped in. So sorry, honey. I'll tell you what! Why do not you finish posting the rest of the collection? what do you think? love you
:iU804754::iU804754::iU804754::aNF04909::ma1::aNF04909::ma1:

Lola Ali 16-08-08 06:06 PM

cocu & hinda: you are MORE than welcome, sisters
:flowers2::friends::flowers2::friends:

هدهودة 16-08-08 08:42 PM

Sally smith love Thanks a ot for the pening o the subjct and the geat novels

:55:Lola honey Thanks a million fo the novels:friends:

anime girl 16-08-08 11:59 PM

well lola love I`v put all the novels that I have If you had any novels left put them
this writer is wonderful and I wishh you all the very best time

cocubasha 17-08-08 12:13 AM

Thank you anime ya kamar

:liilas:
:liilase::liilase:
:liilas::liilas::liilas:
:liilase::liilase::liilase::liilase:

sommanha 17-08-08 03:02 AM

anime girl

well Done

Keeeeeeeep going

I Love you're work honey

Love you

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/94cc467b50.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 17-08-08 06:05 AM

ماشاء الله عليك أنيمي كفيتي و وفيتي, مجهود راااااااااااااائع:55::rfb04470::55:
I think you've covered the whole collection but if I find anything more I'll post it
:liilas::liilase::liilas::liilase:

hinda70 17-08-08 08:20 AM

تسلم الايادي

anime girl

مشكورة حبيبتي

:55::55::55::55::55::55::55::55:

anime girl 17-08-08 02:03 PM

يسلموووووووووو للجميع بس همتكم على القراءه واراؤكم لاتبخلو بيها اذا عجبتكم اي روايه
شكرا للجميع

cocubasha 17-08-08 11:08 PM

لولا يا قمر

:110::110::110:

:rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1:

:welcomepirate1::welcomepirate1::welcomepirate1:

:welcome3::welcome3::welcome3:

:rdd12tf:

sommanha 18-08-08 01:48 AM

Lola Dearest

تسلم الأيادي على هذا التعب الجميل

ربي يخليك يا قمر

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/c80c3026bc.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 18-08-08 07:56 AM

cocu & soso: you are 100% welcome, my sisters
:friends::friends::friends:

anime girl 20-08-08 10:40 PM

lola girl I just have told you you are our golden girl
LOVE YOU GIRL
THANX

sommanha 21-08-08 12:42 AM

Lola dear

thanks for sharing

keep posting

Love you

sommanha

Romance Reader 21-08-08 01:32 AM

Lola, thanks so much for the novels. Great work. U Go Girl. Love ya

cocubasha 21-08-08 01:37 AM

شكرا لولا :lol:

مش بش كرم لا و تواضع تسلمي على تعبك معنا يا عسل :55:

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Lola Ali 23-08-08 04:15 AM

soso, R&R and coco: You are welcome my beloved friends:friends::lol::friends:

cocubasha 26-08-08 09:38 PM

لولا :lol:

حبيبتكم مين :lol:

لولا :flowers2:

Lola Ali 26-08-08 09:55 PM

coco, you are welcome, sweetie, enjoy:friends:

sommanha 27-08-08 01:31 AM

يا لولا يا لولا

يا حلوة يا لولا

ربي يخليك يا لولا

كمان و كمان

http://up.stop55.com/upfiles/c4T92563.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 27-08-08 06:38 AM

Is this rhyme for me? :lol:thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks, soso, love you:friends:

hinda70 27-08-08 09:59 PM

لولة

والله ما نعرف شنو نقول

غير مشكورررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررة

والله يحفظك ويسعدك يارب

:rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1: :rdd12zp1:

:rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1::rdd12zp1: :rdd12zp1:

Lola Ali 27-08-08 11:08 PM

hinda: thank YOU , sweetie for your prayers, love you:f63::friends::f63:

abuhammam 28-08-08 02:06 AM

thanks alot sis
always a great job

sommanha 28-08-08 05:20 AM

abuhammam

شكراً لك أخوي

و مرحباً بك

ربي يسعدك

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/d1e43919e0.gif

sommanha

cocubasha 28-08-08 05:30 AM

Woooooooooooooooow

Dangerous
&
Fantacy

I like that very much

Thank ya kamar liilas

sommanha 28-08-08 05:34 AM

يا حلوة يا قمر

ما قلنا بلاش التسمية دي

أحسن أصدق روحي

ربي يسعدك يا حبيبتي

http://up.k000k.com/uploads/4915a4b65d.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 28-08-08 06:46 AM

Great job, sweetie & you ARE gamar liilas:flowers2:

hinda70 28-08-08 07:46 AM

SOSO

:0041::0041::0041::0041::0041::0041::0041::0041::0041::0041:

cocubasha 29-08-08 02:10 AM

يـــــــــــا

تعيشي لينا يا لولا :lol:

Lola Ali 29-08-08 02:17 AM

coco, enjoy, sweetheart:friends:

sommanha 29-08-08 02:37 AM

Hello All

ربي يسلم الحلوات المنورات

ربي يسعدكم يا رب

شاكرة مروركم و تفاعلكم اللي يفرح النفس

ينعاد عليكم يا رب كل سنة و أنتو سالمين

http://up.stop55.com/upfiles/QCQ70336.gif

sommanha

Lola Ali 29-08-08 04:44 AM

ينعاد على الجميع بكل خير يارب . رمضان كريم لكل الحبايب:friends:

hinda70 29-08-08 08:22 PM

LOLA

مشكورة حبيبتي

الشكر قليل بحقك

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

رمضان مبارك

ينعاد عليكم بالصحة والسلامة

ويارب صيام وقيام مقبول

:f63::f63::f63::f63::f63::f63::f63:

Lola Ali 30-08-08 03:00 AM

hinda, you are welcome, honey:flowers2:رمضان كريم على الأمه الإسلاميه كلها:friends:

anime girl 03-09-08 04:24 AM

لولا وسوسو شكرا شكرا قبل ايام وانا اشوف اعلانات عندي على روايات هالكاتبه انتم خليتم هالشيء متوفر لنا هنا بلا تعب ولا دفع ولا اي شيء ضغطة اصبع والروايه عندي شكرا شكرا عارفه قد ايش تتعبوا وتحصلوها وماتلاقوا شيء في المقابل لكن قلوبكم وسعت كل شيء شكرا جزيلا حبيباتي

anime girl 03-09-08 04:28 AM

lola my girl you make me cry im totaly going to be so mad in love with you you better marry me then :) so beautiful novels with your touch you bring us to our romance world just fly and read in aworld of joy love happy ending

Lola Ali 03-09-08 04:59 AM

أنيمي حبيبتي تعبكم رااااااااااااااحه:friends::lol::friends:

Lola Ali 03-09-08 05:05 AM

Oooooooooooh! anime , soooooooooooooooorry I'm already imprisoned, sorry, I mean married, if we have just met before:lol:. Now, seriously I'm glad I could bring even a slice of joy to you as you have to me , love you , sis

wild-flower 03-09-08 06:10 PM

THANK U, NICE WORK

Lola Ali 04-09-08 04:26 AM

you are welcome our wild "but sweet" flower:friends:

نورملاك 15-09-08 01:50 AM

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

cocubasha 15-09-08 02:18 AM

مرة كمان حضرة معالي كوكوباشا
يشكـــــــــــر
صاحبة العصمة سوسو هانم

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/th...ortheadd82.gif

sommanha 15-09-08 02:58 AM

تسلمين أختي نور ملاك

ربي يسعدك

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...eb0c5c04dd.gif

sommanha 15-09-08 03:02 AM

فرمان صادر من السرايا

نحن صاحبة العصمة سوسو هانم

نشكر جناب حضرة معالي كوكو باشا

على حسن تعاونكهم و مشاركتهم الفعالة في المنتدى

و ندعي لهم بالتقدم و الصحة و السعادة و ربي يزدهم من نعيمه

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...5ec429a874.gif

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...1b81693510.gif

سو سو هانم

Lola Ali 15-09-08 03:14 AM

thanks your highness soso:flowers2::55::rfb04470::55::flowers2:

sommanha 15-09-08 03:23 AM

لولا حبيبتي

هذا الفرمان يطبق عليك كمان

ربي يسعدك حبيبتي على اللقب

با حظي أنا كل يوم لي لقب أحلى من اللي قبله

و يش أختار ما ني عارفة

حيرتوني

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...4f5a65d5d3.gif

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...5ec429a874.gif

سوسو

hinda70 15-09-08 08:26 AM

سوسو

شو الموضوع

تحولنا للبلاط الملكي

والا حاجة

طب مش نبقى عارفين

علشان نلبس الملابس الرسمية ونجي

والحقيقة سوسو وكوكو ولولة

بستاهلون التاج فعلا لانهم الحقيقة متوجين في قلوبنا لكرمهم وتعبهم

مشكورين صاحبة العصمة سوسو هانم

حضرة معالي كوكوباشا

يا يعيش
يا يعيش
يا يعيش
يا يعيش
يا يعيش

:dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::danci ngmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8::dancingmonkeyff8:

ruba 15-09-08 11:08 AM

wow..i support and agree to whatever your highnesses say..cuz i dont want to be the cause of a disruption or a coup!! lol ..no really..thx cocu and soso for these novels

lola,maya,cocu , soso and the rest...you always put the best novels..so thank you

cocubasha 15-09-08 03:24 PM

Lola Ali 16-09-08 01:08 AM

hinda & ruba : THANK YOU

Mercuria 22-09-08 06:56 AM

I am new here ladies, and I thank you so much for all your gifts of great books!
But I can't get Slave to Sensation to open!! Could you please re-post it or something?

When I download it and click it open, it keep telling me the file doesn't appear to be compressed or encoded. And It is advised that you obtain further information of the *******s of this file from the sender or provider of the file.
THANKS SO MUCH, again, and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!

Lola Ali 22-09-08 07:53 AM

here you go , sis, and welcome aboard

http://www.liillas.com/up2//view.php?file=fb98178bdd

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...fb98178bdd.rar

i hope i'm doing this right, it' my first time with this new system

cocubasha 22-09-08 08:03 AM

تمام لولا شغال و عال العال

ruba 22-09-08 11:34 AM

thx soso and lola for these great novels.. you all really gave us the the chance to know more of the great novels out there

Mercuria 22-09-08 04:13 PM

Thanks so much for trying again, Lola, but I'm still getting the same error message when I try to open the file. Those with .zip at the end, open up fine. Those with .rar don't. I don't know what to do, but thanks anyway for all your efforts!!!

ruba 22-09-08 08:18 PM

mercuria..the same happens with me..you have to download a programme called "win rar"but i dont know anything else because i havent done it yet :lol: i hope that helps you

Mercuria 22-09-08 10:33 PM

It seems my problem comes from having a Mac! I tried to download Winrar and the system requirements are all Windows based PCs! Waaaah...
Sniff...
But Mega Thanks to you Ruba for solving the mystery. Now I know my computer is just incompatible, not malfunctioning.
Now if anyone has the books in zip format I'd be eternally grateful. If not, I'm still eternally grateful for all your efforts. Moah, ladies [] .

cocubasha 22-09-08 10:48 PM

Mercuria this's for you sis i hop it's work

http://www.liillas.com/up2//view.php?file=dd2ea8e693

Lola Ali 23-09-08 06:11 PM

coco & ruba thanks you are the best:friends::friends:

Mercuria 23-09-08 07:55 PM

Cocobasha thanks so much. I'm sorry to say it still doesn't work. But enough now. I've put you all through too much trouble already. Thanks again and again for your concern and efforts. Moah!! ((((((()))))))

cocubasha 24-09-08 03:11 PM

Ok my dear Mercuria try this once more and this time i really hope it will work with you

http://www.liillas.com/up2//view.php?file=175d1efa75

Mercuria 26-09-08 05:47 AM

YAY!!!!!!!
Cocubasha!!!!!!!
IT WORKED!!!!!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocubasha 26-09-08 06:11 AM

Thanks god I'm really happy for you

But sis I want to tel you that your problem is with the lit program too
So that's why it didn't worked the next time with you

Rockeko 01-11-08 02:58 PM

ريما 01-11-08 03:21 PM

الله يعطيك الف عافية سمانة :friends::flowers2::friends:

cocubasha 01-11-08 09:07 PM

سوسو تسلمي حبيبتي

سوسو جديد × جديد

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/th...ortheadd75.gif

ruba 01-11-08 10:56 PM

soso....thank you love for the novel

moon..waiting for the novel sweety

moon 18 02-11-08 01:32 PM

حبيبتي ربا القصة اللي حكيتها هي ملخص القصة اللي فوقها بسسسسسسسسسس
;)

Rockeko 02-11-08 03:59 PM

:rdd12tf:

ريما 04-11-08 07:18 PM

الله يعطيك الف عافية يا قمرنا :friends::flowers2::friends:

ruba 04-11-08 10:11 PM

hhhh...moon ..i figured that out after i wrote it but i forgot in which topic i posted my comment :lol: thanks anyways :biggrin: 1

:flowers2: thaaaanks ya a7la soso :flowers2:
:flowers2: :55: :flowers2:

cocubasha 05-11-08 02:44 PM

تسلم الأيادي

أبلة سوسو الرواية شكلها حلو

أنا ها أقراها بعد كاثي ويليامز

Lola Ali 08-11-08 08:39 PM

:rfb04470::55:thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks ya ajmal soso in the WORLD:55:

Lola Ali 08-11-08 08:51 PM

شكرا يامون على الملخص, مانتحرمش منك يا عسل:flowers2:

cocubasha 28-11-08 05:58 AM

ههههههههههههههههههه

يعني أقعد ساكتة أنا مش كده
ههههههههههههه

تسلم إيديكي يا أحلى سوسو في الدنيا

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...b4ubf7xxgd.gif

sommanha 28-11-08 06:16 AM

Hello

يا خبر انت تقعدي ساكتة

فشر ده انت على رأسهم كلهم

أنا عارفة انك زي بتحبي غريقي أسباني تليانو

بس ولا يهمك يا جميل راح أدور لك روايات اللي تسر خاطرك يا حلو

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...pxnpky5nng.gif

سوسو

cocubasha 28-11-08 06:23 AM

طبعا حبيبتي مش بيقولوا القلوب عن بعضها

سوسو نصيرة كوكو

تـــ تعيش تـــ تعيش

تسلمي ليا يا جابرة بخطري على طول

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/6...cwqs3l12gy.gif

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3...j2ytwb6ufr.gif

moon 18 28-11-08 09:09 AM

طيب وحنا رحنا وييييييين جذي راح تزعلونا منكم

يعني لازم ندخل قلوبكم الأسلحة طيب ه
:71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com:
:71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com:
:71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com:
:71_asmilies-com::71_asmilies-com:
:71_asmilies-com:
وش رايك يا غزالة
:lWR04888:

lebanon angel 28-11-08 09:52 AM

شكر كبير الك يا سوسو بس الي عندك طلب بسيط كل ما بتوفر معك رواية عن العرب و الشيوخ بليز نزليها بموضوعي لانوا لولا الصدفة و لو بعد 100000000000000000000000 سنة كنت حأعرف بهيدي الرواية و عيد سعيد عالجميع

korabika 28-11-08 01:50 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

merci beaucoup pour ces romans

bisous

Lola Ali 28-11-08 04:26 PM

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks to the best sister, soso:flowers2:

cocubasha 28-11-08 09:40 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lebanon angel (المشاركة 1759334)
شكر كبير الك يا سوسو بس الي عندك طلب بسيط كل ما بتوفر معك رواية عن العرب و الشيوخ بليز نزليها بموضوعي لانوا لولا الصدفة و لو بعد 100000000000000000000000 سنة كنت حأعرف بهيدي الرواية و عيد سعيد عالجميع

عزيزتي ليبانون أنجل

كل سنة و أنتي طيبة

بالنسبة لموضوع نقل الروايات لموضوعك أعتقد حبيبتي أن مافيش مشكلة أن بعد ما تنزل في موضوعها أنك تقومي بنفسك بنقلها

يعني زي ما أنتي شايفة سوسو و البنات مافيش حد ماخالي في جهده جهد عشان يجيب لينا روايات جديدة و أنتي عارفة المشاغل غير أن يعني كل بنت و عندها مشكلة معينة يا في النت و يا في التصفح في المنتدى يعني الواحد ما بيصدق أن تضبط معاه الرواية و بتبقى صعبة جدااااااااا أن أحنا نعيد تحميل نفس الرواية عشان بجد الواحد بيكون أتخنق

فعادي حبيتي أنك تقومي أنتي بالبحث و التجميع للروايات الخاصة بالشيوخ في الموضوع بتاعك

أوكى

شكرا ليكي يا جميل :flowers2:

cocubasha 28-11-08 09:45 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Lola Ali (المشاركة 1759626)
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks to the best sister, soso:flowers2:

يا ألف هلا و هلا بالعسل

كيفك لولا

مشتاقين يا عسل

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...dptow2diio.gif

lebanon angel 29-11-08 08:13 AM

حلمك علينا يا باشا يا بغاشة و الا حتفتح علينا جبهة حربية ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Lola Ali 29-11-08 12:56 PM

يا ألف هلا و هلا بالعسل

كيفك لولا

مشتاقين يا عسل

وأنا والله اشتقت لكم بالحيل يا احلى اخوات:friends:

cocubasha 29-11-08 01:47 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة lebanon angel (المشاركة 1760578)
حلمك علينا يا باشا يا بغاشة و الا حتفتح علينا جبهة حربية ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

حبيبتي أنتي زعلانة عشان ماحدش بينقل الروايات في موضوعك و أنا وضحتلك ليه

لا جبهات حربية ولا حاجة :lol:

نورتي يا جميل :flowers2:

cocubasha 03-12-08 06:05 AM

خلااااااااااااص مش لاقية كلام

يا بنتي أنتي محصلتيش

بجد مهما قلنا مايكفيش فيكي كلام

شكرا يا أحلى سوسو

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/9...whwaz6x2oy.gif

Lola Ali 03-12-08 05:58 PM

زي ماقالت الباشا: انتي بجد محصلتيش ياسوسو:lol:

نورملاك 03-12-08 06:48 PM

sommanha 08-01-09 06:05 AM

كوكو حبيبتي

يا عيني على النشاط و الحيوية

ربي يسلم الأيادي و يحرسك من العين

يسعدك ربي و يسلمك يا عسسسسسل

تعيش و تجيب يا جميل كمان وكمان

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/9...zl8q1vg37h.gif

سوسو

cocubasha 08-01-09 06:30 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sommanha (المشاركة 1811508)
كوكو حبيبتي

يا عيني على النشاط و الحيوية

ربي يسلم الأيادي و يحرسك من العين

يسعدك ربي و يسلمك يا عسسسسسل

تعيش و تجيب يا جميل كمان وكمان

سوسو

أهلين يا قمري

كيفك يا جميل

و الله يا بنت واحشاني جداااااااااااااااااااا

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/6...ayrpa8vu1s.jpg

هههههههههههه

ضحكتيني سوسو على موضوع النشاط

ده أنا يا بنتي عايشة في بيات شتوي بقالي فترة :lol:

ما صدقت لقيت فرصة و صادفت الكاتبة دي و قلت أنزالها

الله يخليكي ليا حبيبتي

نورتي يا قمر ليلاس :flowers2:

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...bgzibsafvt.gif

ريما 08-01-09 10:06 PM

بس ما شاء الله خرجت من البيات بشكل جاااااااااااااامد يا بت

تسلم الايادي يا حلوو

Lola Ali 09-01-09 04:12 AM

coco قال بيات شتوي قال !!! امال انا اقول ايه ؟؟ رووووووووووووووووووعه يا عسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسل " على قولة سوسو":lol:
:flowers2::flowers2::55::flowers2::flowers2:

cocubasha 09-01-09 02:35 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 1812379)
بس ما شاء الله خرجت من البيات بشكل جاااااااااااااامد يا بت

تسلم الايادي يا حلوو

أهلين غزولتي

شوفتي الهجوم الساحق يا بت
هههههههههههه

بس كافية كده لأصدق نفسي :lol:

تسلمي ريما و تعيشي

نورتي حبيبتي :flowers2:

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Lola Ali (المشاركة 1812701)
coco قال بيات شتوي قال !!! امال انا اقول ايه ؟؟ رووووووووووووووووووعه يا عسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسل " على قولة سوسو":lol:
:flowers2::flowers2::55::flowers2::flowers2:

يا ألف ويلكوم و ويلكوم على أحلى لولا :flowers2:

فييييييييييينك يا بنت من زمان ماشفتك

الأول كل سنة و أنتي طيبة على كل المناسبات إللي فاتت

بعدييين بجد لولا ليكي واحشة كبييييييييييرة جدااااااا :friends:

أن شاء الله كله تمام معاكي

وأنتي إللي عسسسسسسسسسسسسسل

يا ذوووووووووووووووق

نورتي يا أحلى لولا :flowers2:

Lola Ali 09-01-09 02:52 PM

i'm blushing right now:uJl04657:
thanks sis for the warm welcome, it really brought joy to my heart
وكل سنه وانتي وحبايبك طييييييييييييييبين:flowers2:

doly 09-01-09 04:23 PM

شكررررررررررا ليكي كتير وياريت تجيبي روايات اكثر
لهذه المؤلفة بانتظارك وبانتظار رواياتك الرائعة

leeen2 09-01-09 05:19 PM

leeen2 09-01-09 06:04 PM

Romance Reader 14-01-09 12:22 AM

Hey Soso

OMG. I just saw this novel today on harlequin :) You're so good my friend
It's been a while since i got a free time to read and eventhough exams are next week, i needed something cool to read just to brighten the day

Liilas Luna
Molto Grazie Cara Mia

Love ya

sommanha 14-01-09 11:49 AM

يسلم لي مرورك يا بت يا رومانس

واحشاني قوي و انت والبت ربا

الله يعينكم يا رب

يا رب الرواية تعجبك يا حلوة ده احنا شعارنا

زورونا تجدوا ما يسركم و كل جديد عندنا

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/kiss/014.gif

سوسو

Lola Ali 14-01-09 01:11 PM

soso الله يعطيكي الف عافيه:flowers2:

ريما 14-01-09 03:51 PM

سوما ما شاء الله عليك يا جميل

روايات وروج وشعار للمحل ولا احلى مين قدك يا ست الكل ههههههه

ريما 17-01-09 01:10 PM

بارك الله فيك ورحم الله والديك, يعطيك الف عافيه سمانة

moon 18 17-01-09 01:37 PM

ربي يحفظك لنا:f63: يا سوسو ويسلمك ويفوز فريقك :lol:

anime girl 17-01-09 09:44 PM

ياااااااااي لي زمانمنها شكرا ياقمر المنتدىour hreat is so full with those drop dead heros

cocubasha 18-01-09 12:59 AM

تسلمي سوسو

تعيشي و تجيبي يا قمر ليلاس

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/6...nw8134egz3.gif

Lola Ali 18-01-09 03:28 PM

once again you are proving without a doubt that you are the pulse of this forum, soso
:flowers2::55::flowers2:

ruba 18-01-09 08:36 PM

lola..you got that right

thanks ya a7la soso

:flowers2: :flowers2:

هدهودة 26-01-09 02:12 PM

تسلمى يا احلى سوسو على الروايات و الف مبروك على وسام العطاء .....متأخرة بس معلش انت كلك عطاء و سماح
:55::55:

ريما 26-01-09 02:48 PM

سمانة الله لا يحرمنا منك حبيبتي

ruba 26-01-09 05:08 PM

teslm edeky soso
:flowers2: :flowers2:

sommanha 26-01-09 05:58 PM

هدهودة و ريما و ربا

ربي يسلمكم و يسعدكم يا رب

شكراً حبيبتي هدهودة على مشاعرك لا تقطعين كثثثثيييييير وحشتينا

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...gs/hugs007.gif

سوسو

ريما 27-01-09 07:48 PM

سوما الله لا يحرمنا منك حبيبتي

dalia32 27-01-09 08:49 PM

مساء الخير لاحلى ليلاسيين

ممكن خدمه بعض الروايات ما تفتح معي ناقصه برنامج ولا عرفت كيف احصله ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Lola Ali 27-01-09 09:04 PM

thanks soso:flowers2::55::flowers2:

ريما 27-01-09 10:13 PM

داليا عزيزتي ممكن تقولي شو الامتداد يلي عم يطلع أو عطينا مثل أي رواية فيها مشكلة منشان نحسن نساعدك

Lola Ali 27-01-09 10:37 PM

الله يعطيكي العافيه سوسو:flowers2:

leeen2 28-01-09 11:22 PM

ruba 29-01-09 02:58 PM

cocu & soso
thank you so much for this great work
you are the best

:flowers2: :friends: :flowers2: :friends: :flowers2:

Lola Ali 02-02-09 11:47 PM

dark light
http://covers.fictiondb.com/covers/051514519X.jpg
Everything is different underground. Just ask the residents of Harmony, a futuristic world where alien catacombs can lead you astray –- and where psychic senses spark out-of-this-world passion... Reporter Sierra McIntyre's stories on Crystal City's ghost hunters –- and their mysterious guild –- have earned her tabloid a bit of respect. And they've allowed her to clothe her dust-bunny companion, Elvis, in rock-and-roll style. It helps that she has mega-rez intuition to fall back on... Especially when she interviews Ghost Hunter Guild boss John Fontana about the disappearances of retired, homeless hunters. She doesn't want to trust the physically and psychically powerful man, but her senses –- and Elvis –- give her the green light. To uncover the conspiracy within his own organization, Fontana proposes...marriage. And though it's purely a business arrangement, there's nothing pure about the attraction that sizzles between them...

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...b591fc9f3a.rar

ريما 03-02-09 12:38 AM

لولا يسلمو حبيبتي ..اليوم ما شاء الله عليك نشاط وحلاوة غير شكل

Lola Ali 03-02-09 06:00 PM

هذا بس من ذوقك يا اجمل غزاله:flowers2:

sommanha 03-02-09 06:24 PM

لولا القمر

تسلم اياديك يا جميييييييل على الرواية يا حلوة

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/kiss/073.gif

سوسو

cocubasha 03-02-09 09:25 PM

تسلم الأيادي يا أحلى لولا

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1...a06e6e6ife.gif

Lola Ali 06-02-09 03:32 PM

سوسو :flowers2:
كوكو:flowers2:

ريما 03-03-09 04:15 PM

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...e4a8755538.gif

cocubasha 03-03-09 05:38 PM

سوسو

تعيشي و تجيبي حبيبتي

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/8...dfdua56ois.gif

kmoneka 03-03-09 06:52 PM

Thanke you waiting for more

Lola Ali 03-03-09 08:12 PM

سوسو القمررررررررررررررررر:flowers2:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...nk-you-125.gif

ريما 03-03-09 11:09 PM

كوكو يا كوكوووووووو الله لا يحرمنا الترتيب والنظام والحلاوة يا باشا

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/7...gidcqc66ex.gif

warda10 04-03-09 01:02 AM

merci cooooooouuuucooooooouuuuuuuuuuu

هدهودة 04-03-09 07:23 AM

تسلمى يا كوكو
اية دة لعب و فن و هندسة
:55::55::55:

هدهودة 04-03-09 07:26 AM

تسلمى يا كوكو على تعبك يا قمر
ربى يقويكى و يوفقك

liilas676 04-03-09 08:46 AM

كوكوووووووووو

إيه الحلاوه و السرعه دى, أنا لما شفت الموضوع مصدقتش عينى

ألف شكر على تعبك معانا و ربنا يخليكى لنا

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ts/comp_37.gif

ريما 04-03-09 10:29 AM

مافيش كلام كالعادة لذا من الآن الاكتفاء بالقبلات هههههههه

http://www.liillas.com/up2//uploads/...09a70a5303.gif

cocubasha 04-03-09 11:09 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 1886085)
كوكو يا كوكوووووووو الله لا يحرمنا الترتيب والنظام والحلاوة يا باشا

ريما

تسلمي يا قلبي و تعيشي

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة warda10 (المشاركة 1886335)
merci cooooooouuuucooooooouuuuuuuuuuu

وردة 10

تسلمي يا جميل

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هدهودة (المشاركة 1886570)
تسلمى يا كوكو

اية دة لعب و فن و هندسة

هدهودة الحلوة

هههههههههههه
شوفتي فاضل أشوت الجون

و تسلمي حبيبتي و تعيشي

cocubasha 04-03-09 11:45 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هدهودة (المشاركة 1886572)
تسلمى يا كوكو على تعبك يا قمر

ربى يقويكى و يوفقك

أهلين هدهودة

تسلمي حبيبتي

آآآآآمين يارب

نورتي يا قلبي :flowers2:

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة habbobe (المشاركة 1886752)
كوكوووووووووو

إيه الحلاوه و السرعه دى, أنا لما شفت الموضوع مصدقتش عينى

ألف شكر على تعبك معانا و ربنا يخليكى لنا

أهلين هوبي

تسلمي حبيبتي

و البركة في أفكارك يا أبو الأفكار
هههههههههههه

و يخليكوا ليا يارب

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 1887029)
مافيش كلام كالعادة لذا من الآن الاكتفاء بالقبلات هههههههه

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 1887029)

ههههههههههههههههه
تسلمي غزولة

و ليكي مني جوووووووووووجل بوسات

lebanon angel 07-03-09 11:29 AM

شكراااااا يا باشاااا يا بغاااااشة

warda10 07-03-09 11:34 AM

wooooooawwwwwww thank you very much rima

sommanha 07-03-09 12:03 PM

تسلم يا جمييييييييل يا ريومة

تعيشي و تجيبي

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...p/kiss/001.gif

سوسو

نورملاك 07-03-09 03:25 PM

Lola Ali 08-03-09 12:26 AM

reema

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

coco: God bless you:flowers2:

lebanon angel 08-03-09 10:55 AM

شكرااااا يا بغاشة على تعبك معنا و انت باشا يا بغاشة هههه و ياريت يا بنات تلاقوا ل الرواية :

aptive at the Sicilian Billionaire's Command
by Penny Jordan

Rocco Leopardi's demand is nonnegotiable: Julie Simmonds must bring his little nephew to Sicily so that the child may take his rightful place as a Leopardi!

At first Rocco thought Julie would be a gold digger, but her unexpected innocence is arousing. When it's proved that Julie is actually the boy's aunt, the sensual Sicilian changes the rules of his game. He's got more than one good reason to keep this inexperienced waif captive—and make her his wife

korabika 08-03-09 01:32 PM

sommanha has already put the story

you will find it here

http://www.liilas.com/vb3/showthread...106657&page=16

:7_5_129::7_5_129::flowers2::liilase:

korabika 08-03-09 01:40 PM

thx very much

i have a problem i can't download the novel

would you please put it again

thx a lot