منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   ENGLISH FORUM (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f67/)
-   -   Let's Discuss (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t88133.html)

همسه ود 30-09-08 12:34 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة darla (المشاركة 1657113)
Hi Hamsa,

Apology is worthless if not accombined with true remorse feeling. i don't think apology is weakness its a heartly expression to make things right again hopefully

i think we shouldn't block or turn down anyone who try to apologizes to us, and we must not seek apologies if we are the one who made mistakes

FOR ME, i do apologize when i have to, because i can't stand the feeling of someone hurts because of me.

so, if anyone think i'm stupid or weak because of that, let it be.

THANKS HAMSA

thanks dear Darly for your reply and for sharing your point of view
AND be sure it's not a weakness or stupidity to admit one's fault
you really have to be strong to do so
thanks again dear

gogo22212 19-02-09 10:54 PM

Hi Hamsa, nice idea & good topic
:55:
As for Friendship, i think life without it is miserable, sometimes Love can give us both Love and friendship but we can't live without any kind of friendship, there has to be something close to this sort of relationship, We can't do witout
:friends::friends::friends:
And because we arn't all angels but just Humans, sometimes we make mistakes
When that moment comes, we hurt people we love and we don't mean it
So, we have to make it up to them in any way we can if not with our deeds, sometimes a simple apology, simple word could do
:f63: :flowers2::flowers2:
Life goes on, If we keep doing mistakes, hurting important people to us,,, eventually, they'd leave us and life won't be the same,won't have a meaning any more
That's where the importance of APOLOGIES comes from, they keep our relationships intact before it's too late
:friends:
We can't live alone, Isolate aour selves, We need different Relationships to keep us going
Friendship is a highly needed one in our lives
Different ways of Apologies make things right again
:55:

gogo22212 19-02-09 11:53 PM

Apologies have to be rarely used - i think- cause if go saying sorry again and again and again.., it won't have a meaning any more
when u apologise, you have to mean it and swear u won't do whatever you're apologising for if you can, and it has to be followed by good behavior, i think
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
As for me.., i try hard not to do anything that 'd hurt anyone in order not to apologise for what i did cause i think it's a big deal to say sorry, not so humilating But also not to be done frequently
but when i hurt somebody, i DO apologise... i think it's only fair to let them know i feel so and i try to DO anything that makes them feel better
I know it's not a sign of weakness, but i still can't show people my feelings or tell them how i feel
but i'm feeling a little progress about this issue which is (not anyone But someone who is really close to me and not too much emotions) god help me with that
:lol::lol:

لبيب 25-02-09 09:58 PM

اقتباس:

we arn't all angels but just Humans
so some are angels
hehe

feeling are personal
deep and full of mystery
they touch us in every possible way
and they are huge part of us
and evey person has his own thoughts
even ignorance is some how a feeling
also they can be as simple as saying hi to your friend

gogo22212 26-02-09 02:25 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة لبيب (المشاركة 1877482)
so some are angels
hehe
feeling are personal
deep and full of mystery
they touch us in every possible way
and they are huge part of us
and evey person has his own thoughts
even ignorance is some how a feeling
also they can be as simple as saying hi to your friend

maybe there is one or two in diguise
but mostly, i think i said this cause i'm still influenced by the story i read (the host by Stephenie Myere) it really affected me
:lol:
as 4 the rest, i agree with u, feelings are personal, complicated and v. simple
i think ignorance is a big one though, cause it keeps out all other kinds of emotions
also a simple HI can have lots of emotions... depends on Who u r saying it to & How if u ask me
:lol:

الساعة الآن 10:52 AM.