منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f387/)
-   -   Stephenie Meyer - Discussions (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t98567.html)

gogo22212 07-03-09 10:41 AM

sry 4 being late,, my net went down

good morning everyone
:flowers2:
Ruba , Lousan, Dew, good point . i have to agree as well that the director had to go ,sucks indeed,, the film could 've been so much better than this and the actors especialy kristen,, she can do waaay better. i hope the new director makes a good one,because i was really disappointed whaen i watched the movie, i insested on reading the whole saga before i watch it

i guess being cold was done on purpose though, but it's overdone
about the current "Jacob" actor, i don't think he'll distroy anything ,, i happen to think he's perfect for the role, Jacob IS young . ah and you know Emmet isn't that muscular in reality , so i think they could find a way to make Jacob huge,, tall is an easy thing , i studied techniques to do so by the camera angels only ,, and with the technology they have nowaday who know what else they can do

for Bella playing with both sides,, i think it's hard to think clearly when U have that thik skull :D , no honestly, she was meant to carry the one Jacob'd imprent on so i think it was the powers of imprenting that was keeping them close to each other, i don't know about you but that's how i got it
and what about when Bella gave birth to her daughter,, she didn't ''LOVE'' Jacob any more
plus,, she wanted both ... her love and her friend and she wanted all of her friends too, Vampires or Werewolves or Wahtever,,, still they are her friends .. i can understand that
and sure you can see that Jacob and Bella both tried to go away and leave it B but they couldn't that's why i adopted the Powers theory

as for not reading about Bella's daily life, Ruba ... i think the author was kinda preparing us to the change and making us want it too
i guess i had enough of the Volture , i hate them actuly but i can't deny my curiosity about them , maybe if they don't mean harm to my beloved ones anymore,,, i wanna know more about them too

i think we know about Jasper but all i know about Emmet's past is that he got killed by a bear but some more about all of them 'd B greaaaat ofcourse

oh yeah Ruba,, the auther really knows how 2 write romantic moments and how to break your heart doing it too - i loved the host for that specific reasone- :D

i hope the auther make a new book preferably contains what happened with Jacob and Nessi and the rest of the pack, and more and more about my lovely Vampires :D
and i'd love to read whatever Stephenie writes
:f63:

i agree with you once again Ruba, it sucks to B 25 when your grandsons 're born but what really hurts is knowing that you 'll see your wife die and you'll keep living with the pain of losing her- what a life!! longe one too
i DO NOT approve taking another wife as they mentioned

anyone have any other thoughts we can discus ?? i hope so

Lousan my dear, have a nice time reading the host or not

Reader my dear, can you tell me what happens when you try to download or open the file so we understand your problem and try to solve ot,, cause you're really missing a lot and don't B sad we'll figure it out In Sha' Allah

best wishes 4 you all
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2:

sarah1 07-03-09 01:19 PM

i agree with you gogo
i wish the film was directed in another way
i hope the writer ll go on with the saga cause we can see lots of issues are not closed yet
the volturie wont leave that powerfull family in peace they ve to get them one buy one
the story between renesmie and jacob is just starting

she can write more if she wants

also i dont see that bella was playing with edward and jacob
i understand how she can feel when somebody is so lucky to found the best love of her life and the best friend who loves her also
its very hard to be away of anyone of them

anyway i enjyed ever line in the saga ope for more
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:_.../04/8668_1.JPG

dew drops 09-03-09 01:00 AM

I think you're right ,girls. about bella I mean
I know she loves Ed only ,but I hate it when Jacob upsets Edward
and I get angry at bella for giving him the chance.that's all

sarah1 11-03-09 07:56 AM

اخر اخبار فيلم twilight
هو ان الديفيدى سينزل الاسواق فى 21 مارس و به 12 مشهد تم حزفهم فى المونتاج لكن سيتم اعادتهم للفيلم ثانيا
منهم مشهدين تم عرضهم فى youtube.com
و هناك نسخه ديفيدى نزلت على النت للفيلم لكن بدون الاجزاء الجديدة

dragonguard 11-03-09 10:07 AM

HI girls
I just got this list and I hope you'll love it

The Top Ten Reasons to Be Team Edward:

10. Because he’ll hold your drink for you when you need to use your hands, and he’ll keep it cold, too.
9. He’s a vampire and they’ve been around for centuries whereas werewolves are just new inventions. (Quote courtesy of Rob Pattinson)

8. He won’t fall asleep and drool all over you.

7. Who needs a disco ball when you have Edward? Just take him outside and dance it up ’cause he sparkles!

6. He’s a gentleman and will offer you choices.

5. He won’t stink like a wet dog if you wash him.

4. Jacob may run a 108° temperature but Edward’s still hotter.

3. He’ll whisper sweet things in your ear in many different languages as well as quote Romeo & Juliet verbatim.

2. Because, in the end, he got the girl!

1. He is portrayed by Robert Pattinson….need we say more?

الساعة الآن 11:51 PM.