منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   Come To Chat With The Sweet Romantics (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t105450.html)

ruba 05-03-09 07:13 PM

hey everyone

lousan...thank you sweety...you are right about having the laptop foryorself..now i can read whenever i want and listen to music all the time..as for self confidence...i think you are right..it is something with our sign..but thank god the girls said we grew out of it..i mean i know i suffer from it..but that doesnt mean that i show it all the time..sometimes i just want to let go and do what i want..so i do it even though people think it is weird just because i am the one who is doing it...but im getting better..so thanks for the advice..i

habbobe...thanks sweety..the girls know how to say the right things,dont they? im glad they do..and i have the same problem evn though i havent read any harlequin in a month..i want something new that captures my interest..some people at shelfari gave me suggestion but im not exited to start anything because i dont want to be disappointed..and im going through a fase of wanting someone like robert and edward..noth of them..hhh..so fantasy word is not good enough right now..i want something real

rima...you cant know how much your words mean to me..and the beauty thing,,i honestly dont care about that in other people..i dont see them ugly..only me..hhh...and the negative ora..maybe you are right..i honestly didnt know about it..cause i thought i am being nice to people that are so abnocxious and so frustrating..but i guess i wasnt succeseful enough.. but im gonna listen to poeple whi i feel that are good..that they are good..then whatever they say is ok with me..i honestly think i have good qualities..but i guess they are not obvious to people around me no matter what..i still have time to learn i guess
and i've read annie's song..it is really good..the hero is amazing..thanks for telling us about it

gogo..hey sweety..how is everything with you?and your relative that needs your help?i
im glad that you are working on it...it takes time..i know...i really love you too..you became one of us so fast..especially after commenting on drago's topic

all of the girls..i miss you alot..how are things going on with you?i

:flowers2: :friends: :flowers2:

liilas676 06-03-09 11:29 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Romance Reader (المشاركة 1888148)

habbobe, i am so glad u r here my friend and about the novels. i am on break from all harlequin and mills & boons cause if i read another novel about some tycoon and some mistress, i guess i'll start shouting and screaming out of frustration. i hope the owners of those publishing companies try and get alittle life in these novels cause they're so alike. same theme and same blots. i am soooo hating them right now

habbobe, u may want to try them. they're so *******ing and witty and funny and not even close to the harlequins usual

Sophie Kinsella
http://www.liilas.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=80603

the shopaholic series & can u keep a secret & remember me & the undomestic goddess
i read most of them and loved them so much. hope u like them too

oh my godromance that's my sentiment exactly
what's with the writers and their fixation about hot shot tycoons , i mean come on !! enough is enough , write something about some down to earth and decent men or whatever , but write something new

soooooo
i'm officially off with h.q romance , and on with historical novels , i always felt that they're more fun , the only problem is , it takes a lot of time to finish it , a time that i don't have at the moment , cause of the kids 'n everythig but i'll mange somehow i guess .
i shall tell you if i get my hands on something good

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما (المشاركة 1888040)
أنا لساني ما شفت الا مشاركة هبهوب وعالسريع بقول يا ريت لو تحسني تقري

Catherine Anderson - [Kendrick,Coulter2] - Phantom Waltz

Catherine Anderson - Annie's Song

لأن من بعدهم صعب كتييييير أحسن أرجع أعجب بالبطل يلي كل مقوماته إنه كازنوفا ويا أرض اشتدي ما حدا قدي

وبكل الأحوال أنا بموت بليندا هاورد

تسلميلى يا ريومتى الحلوه , هاشوفهم و أقولك رأيى و اكيد هيكونوا حلوين لأنهم على ذوقك

:friends::friends::friends:

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gogo22212 (المشاركة 1888122)

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته علي الجمييييييييع
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
:flowers2::flowers2:
هبوبي يا قمر انا اخر مره جالي الاحساس ده اكتشفت انه كان ملل ولما غيرت نوع القصص اليي كنت بقراها رجعت احب القصص من تاني يمكن لو غيرتي انت كمان ينفع معاكي بس للاسف انا بحب مصاصين الدماء والارواح والحجات دي مقدرش ارشحلك قصه جربي كده اقتراحات ريما وقوليلي ايه الاخبار

كلامك صح يا جوجو يا طعم إنت و انا فعلاً ناويه أغير نوعية الروايات و ربنا يباركلى فيكى يا قلبى و يوفقك

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

dew drops 07-03-09 03:14 PM

سلااااااام بنات
بليز احد يعرف موقع محترم لتنزيل الافلام والمسلسلات
مطلوب مني بسرعة

وردة من الماس 08-03-09 12:19 AM

سلاااااااااااااااااام عالصبايا الحلوين و على شيخ الشباب عامر

اخباركم حبايبي

والله العظيم مشتااااااااااااااقة موووووووووووت لكم كلكم

بس حسبي الله على الي حرمتني منكم
و هي المدرسة و مشاغلها

اعذروني تعرفون ما يبعدني عنكم الا الشديدي القوي