منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   The Sweet Romantics (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t109304.html)

cocubasha 16-04-09 05:06 AM

The Sweet Romantics

:friends::flowers2::friends:

سلاااااااااااااامات على الحلوووووووووووين

مبرووووووك النسخة الجديدة و الأسم الجديد
هههههههههههه

هااا إيه رأيكم في الأسم
لو في أعتراض قوليلي وأنا أرجعه زي الأول
أوك

زي ما أنتوا شايفين سيبت مشاركات أمبارح موجودة

دراجو
حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل في إللي أخد الموبايل بتاعك
أن شاء الله ربنا راح يكشفوا ليكي
بس خلااص حبيبتي ما عودتي تأمني لحد دايما حوطي حاجاتك في درج مقفول
ومن غير مايكون غالي الموبايل كفاية قهرت الواحد أن حاجة بيبحبها راحت منه
أن شاء الله حبيبتي ربنا راح عوضك خير عنه

أهلين صوغنن
أخبرك يا كنافة قلبي
أن شاء الله تمام

ديوووووووو
أنا هنا حبيبتي بس معلش تعبانة شوية
أدعيلي خيالووووووووو

فيري
أخبارك يا عسسل يارب تكوني بخير

جوجو
توصلي بالسلامة حبيبتي و خالي بالك من نفسك

يلاااا مرة كمان مبرووك النسخة الجديدة

سلااااااااااااااااااام

:friends::flowers2::friends:

الجنية السمراء 16-04-09 10:54 AM

سلاااااااااااااام لكل السويت رومانتكس
كوكو: اي شي منك بيجنن بس بالبداية فكرت حالي غلطت بالعنوان.... بس لما شفت التعليقات اطمنت المهم كيفك هلأ انشالله تكوني احسن... وازا بعدك تعبانة الله يقومك بالسلامة
دراجون: كيف معنوياتك هلأ... انشالله ما يكون اللي صار اثر عليكي كتير وراح نشتاقلك بعطلة نهاية الاسبوع
ريما: مع كل هالشهرة انشالله ما نصير لازم ناخذ موعد من السكرتيرة تبعتك عشان نحكي معك...
جوجو: انشالله يتصلي بالسلامة وبترجعي تنورينا بالسويت رومانتكس
ربى: منيح انك لحقتي الصفحات قبل ما يختفو.. وردتيتي عكل التعليقات... ومشكورة عكلامك الرقيق يا عسل
وردة: اخبارك يا وردتنا؟ مشكوورة عالفيديو عنجد كتير حلو مع اني ما بعرف شو المسلسل اللي ماخوذ منو وشو القصة بس الفيديو كتير مؤثر

ستايل الموقع اللي قبل كان احلى، خصوصا انو هيك الموقع رجع يغلبني لمن يفتح
وسلاااااااااااااااااااااام للجميع بدون استثناء

dragonguard 16-04-09 11:37 AM

COCU the header is great thank you for every thing
and as THE JOCKER said: HERE WE GO AGAIN

:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
Good morning Sweet Romantic

I'm sooooo very happy to see RUBA and GOGO in the site
it's been a long time but at least you are safe and sound
:friends::lol::friends:
RUBA, dear I hop you'll be more than great in your study and I hope you'll finish so soon

REMA and WARDA I love your talk about what HABBOBE said on the mic
and I love BLUE color too but only BLUE without green

HABBOBE you are great on the mic and I hope your kids will let you continue:55:

by the way my iphone gone for good and they couldn't find the thief
I'm fine now and thank you for your prayer and support, but I still hope that he will rot in hell with my iphone
:f63::f63::f63:
DEW and WARDA, I'm happy to hear that you are going to start reading Gideon
and to tell you the truth I like him more than JACOB
not for any flaw in JACOB but the guy is ancient and sooooo tender and his hair is white and I have crush on those hero ( or even villain) with long white hair:c8T05285:
http://www.finalfantasytr.com/artwor...oth-kalite.jpg

let me know when you finish reading

R&R, where are you hiding I hope you are fine with your project

FAIRY my dear, are you hiding from WARDA, it's ok now you can show up, she is bussy watching SEASON 4 of Super natural, and I'm better now thank you my dear for asking
:friends::friends::friends:
JACOB LOVER, listen to this story: a friend of mine told me that there is man who want to proposed to marry her
his sister asked her to talk to him by phone so he can recognize her voice????? ( the man is blind)and she did, from the first hello he told her that she is the girl from his dream, he said that though he is blind but he kept dreaming of a girl for a very long time( sooo sweet:flowers2:)
any way he came to her family house to proposed to her father and my friend set with him, she said something happened the minute she saw him and it was love from the first sight

any way the guy want to marry her and leave to European country to live there
he has PHD in something, and as any love story.....her father decline his proposed because the guy is blind and he want to take her away from him
so there is love but I don't know why it always end up badly in the real life
my friend couldn't do any thing, he is her father after all
:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

by the way girls I finish the 3 books of The Secret Circle by Lisa Jane Smith
and let me tell you that I really enjoy reading them...I print them out and make them as one book, the writer is really great and the love story is very complicated
just imagine that you fell in love with some one and then you find out he is ....oh if I told you I'll ruin the book....lots of action and magic spell
I recommend it for those of you who loved The Vampire Diary, though I think The Secret Circle is much better
:lol::lol::lol:
finally I wish you a happy and lovely weekend girls

الجنية السمراء 16-04-09 12:12 PM

good morning dragon... hope you are fine sweety
and no i'm not hiding from warda she is soft and wont harm me she is a rose after all
and for the love story it touches my heart... and i believe in love but somehow i dont believe that its always end up with marriage... well mostly it didnt.. life is so complicated many things might stand in the face of love just as your friend's family... but i join dew in waiting for MR Right he might never come but who knows?

dragonguard 16-04-09 01:02 PM

I don't know where I heard that too

they said if the love story end with marriage ( HAPPY ENDING) you wouldn't read or hear of it

any way I gave up waiting MR RIGHT...now I'm 37 and I want to look after myself and stop waiting and waiting for someone to look after me

now is my time to enjoy the life as spinster;) and I want to enjoy it by making my dreams come true...with God will

الساعة الآن 11:40 AM.