منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   Come To Chat With The Sweet Romantics (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t89911.html)

ruba 16-09-08 10:53 PM

uhu..i know what you mean..my family loves to read..but im kind of addicted to it..like romantic novels and books like harry potter and nicholas sparks' novels..and they dont get it when i rather read in my room than watch t.v or do other stuff that are not as half entertaning!! they think im a lonner when all it is that sometimes reading is the best thing going on for you!! especially that my parents want me to read more books that are not like these here!! and i do..but these dont contain too much sadness..and im the kind of a reader that get touched with whatever i read..so i cry so hard in the sad parts and when someone dies i get sad for days!! :confused: :( ..weird ha!! :

darla 16-09-08 11:09 PM

اقتباس:

The question being raised here to all of you , how do you feel when people target you because you are a reader in a sociaty where reading is a dying hobby ?

Actually, ican live with thatfeeling, since none of my friends like to read as much as i do

most of them prefer to watch TV, but my friends her in Liilas, are my reading buddies

Do you know Shelfari. com ??? waiting

كوكو ... حبي.. أنا متابعة معاكم ... يمكن أغيب شوي بس دائما موجودة ...

ruba 16-09-08 11:25 PM

hey darla..my friends dont like reading either!!its frustrating when you want to discuss sth you've read and theres noone!! its new to me to have ppl who feel the same why about reading romantic novels..cuz everyone makes fun of that!! about this site Shelfari. com i went to see it but didnt explore it..can you tell us about it plz
i have a question..
has anyone read the twilight series? i've heard about it and want to buy it but i was thinking maybe someone here read it and can tell me more about it!!

UHU 16-09-08 11:35 PM

In my case I appreciate both being alone and with people. However, there are hobbies that are not get togother sort of thing and you need some ambiance to pursue them besides reading.

As to Harry Potter ruba , hehehe Durham castle where they shot the movie used to be next to our city and I used to go there with my friends and live the moment! enactment sort of thing! heheh!

It can be fun to spend time with friends also, it just that I hate it when people look at you like a geek just becasse you hold a book as if this conduct is out of fashion. They make me feel like the heroine in Jane Austin Persuasion with their blue socks stuff. It is so uncool to attack someone just because they are different

Darla with friends you can always ignore them but what about family members with the total opposite temperament? Members who just hate the idea of staying under the same roof for long periods , they can never see your point and their relentless nagging is forever going to be part of your existence

Worst kind of Scenarios ha? heheh! I just wanted to be dramatic. Darla , you must have a strong personality, I salute you dear.

ruba 16-09-08 11:59 PM

yeah..i know going out with friends is really fun..and we need that in our lives..but the not understang about reading part that annoys me....and why are you here in bahren if you lived in uk..wasnt it hard for you to leave there and come here!! but you are really lucky to have a castle withen reach..i think its amazing

الساعة الآن 01:17 AM.