منتديات ليلاس

منتديات ليلاس (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/)
-   الارشيف (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/f183/)
-   -   The Sweet Romantics (https://www.liilas.com/vb3/t120871.html)

ruba 24-10-09 12:03 AM

helloooooooooo

i missed you so much but I've been so busy lately..as usual a i haven't read your comments..sorry..my days in school are bad..not so surprised...but the secretaries keep finding things to get my out of school even though i shouldn't be in trouble..so I've been running around all week trying to see why they are all acting like *****...and what makes me angry even more is how my friends are behaving..my sisters say it is normal that in second year the girls change..but my best friends are acting weirdly for no reason..so I'm just pissed off of how they are behaving just for the sake of showing that they can talk to anyone..i don't know if I'm making sense but I'm just sad

warde..hope you are feeling better and that the people you know get better

dew..thanks for telling the name of the novel..i finished the second part but i didn't like it as much so i will give some time before i start the third one..and what with school and all..i doubt it would be soon...thank you for your imagination..the things you wrote were wonderful

romance..i hope you like the novel if you are planning to read it..hope everything is going well with you

habbobe..im so glad to see you here..how are the kids..hope they are not making to much noise

cocu..sweety..I've missed you a lot..how are you now? i haven't talked to you lately and i just want to make sure you are well

dalia..heey sweety...where have you been? hope you are okay

lousan..hope to hear from you soon..and that work and studying are okay

drago..i watched some of the movies you've mentioned and I've rented the rest and I'll tell you what i think when i finish them..but i really liked the proposal..i hope you've watched it already..cause it sooo funny and sweet..it's been a while since I've watched something good

zahra..how are you and what's going with you lately

omneya..how is the new maid sweety? come and tell us

hope you are all well
love you all

وردة من الماس 24-10-09 12:18 AM

سلااااااااام صبايا

ديو مشكوووووووووورة حبيبتي عالنصايح

و ربى الله يسلمك حياتي من كل شر

والله يا بنات للان تعبااااااااااااااانة
صار لي يومين الحرارة مرتفعة معاي
و عشان يزيد الطين بلة أكلت دواء سوى لي حساسية و انتفخت اذاني و ايديني طلع فيها بعق حمراء خخخخخخخخخ لو تشوفونها تفطسون ضحك علي :lol:
ولما رحت الطبيب عطاني ابرة للحرارة و غير لي العلاج الي سبب لي الحساسية و عطاني كريم عشان الانتفاخ

الحمدلله اليوم الحرارة نزلت و الانتفاخ بدأ يخف
لكن جسمي للان مهدوووووووووووووووووووووووود حيلي

شكلي بكرة ما راح اغيب
لانهم ما يرحمون لما داومت الاربعاء و انا تعبانة ما رحموني ولما جيت استأذن قال لي المساعدة امني حصصك !!!
الي يسمعها يقول كل يوم استأذن مو كأنها اول مرة

عشان كذا قلت اريح راسي و اغيب احسن لي

اما ولد صديقتي يا حياتي للان بالعناية المركزة فية كسور بايدة و رجلة و الحوض
و خايفين انة يكون في نزيف بالمخ لا قدر الله

والله دائما على بالي و ادعي لة
بلييييييييييز بنات ادعوا لة

دعوة المسلم لاخية المسلم بظهر الغيب مستجابة

ياااااااارب يشافية يارب و يفرح قلب امة فية

سلااااااااام جميعا

:8_4_134:

وردة من الماس 24-10-09 01:05 AM

بلييييييييييز حبيباتي الرومنتكس

ابي دعمكم معاي بالتصويت للمسلسل بجوائز people's choice awards

بلييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييز

لان العام صوت ليما طاحت ايديني لكن للاسف تفوق علية هيروز بالتوصيت

بليييييييييييييييز ابي دعمكم مثل ما دعمتوني قبل و فوزناهم بمسابقة ايطاليا شدوا الهمة حبيباتي لان النتائج 10 نوفمبر يعني مافي مجال كبير

هذا الرابط

Nominations

و لا خلا و لا عدم منكم حبايبي :flowers2:

سلاااااااااااام

ruba 24-10-09 12:25 PM

hey warde..hope you are feeling better now..i soo wanted to see you with red dots ;) oh well..i guess i always have my imagination for that :biggrin: how was school today? did you go or not? and did you know anything about the small boy? hope his mom is holding on

as for the nomination..i mainly logged in to tell you that of course we'll vote..i just didn't want you to think i didn't see your comment :) love you

وردة من الماس 24-10-09 01:40 PM

سلاااااااااااااااام

هلا ربى يا قلبي
تسلمي لي من كل شر يارب
خخخخخخخخخخخخخخ يا مفترية على طول جاهزة للشماتة هاااااااااااا
ههههههههههههههههههه

يلا شغلي خيالك يا جميل

لا والله اليوم ما رحت للمدرسة اساسا مافيني حيل اسوي شي فما بالك ادوام و اشرح no way

و افكر كمان بكرة اغيب بعد لاني للان حيلي مهدوووووووووووووووود و بكرة جدولي مزحوم جدا بالحصص فاذا رحت و انا لساتني تعبانة يمكن اطيح من طولي
الله لا يقولها فاقول اريح نفسي
اهم شي صحتي

يا الله يسهل يارب

اما الولد يا حياتي والله اخر شي سمعتة عنة انة للان ما صحى و فية كسور بايدة و رجلة و الحوض
والله امة حالتها يرثى لها المسكينة الله يصبرها يارب
انا اعرفها الحين اكيد تلوم نفسها مية مرة مع اني متأكدة انها حريييييييييصة جدا على عيالها بي الولد الله يشافية و يصلحة شيطاني و كثير مشاكل

ربي يقومة لها بالسلامة و يفرحها فية يااااااااارب

تسلمي لي حياتي عالتصويت هذا العشم بالرومانتكس حبيباتي

وين البقية صار لهم فترة غايبين؟؟؟؟؟

يلا صبايا نورونا بلييييز
وحشتونا كلكم

سلااااااااااااام

الساعة الآن 07:19 PM.