لمشاكل التسجيل ودخول المنتدى يرجى مراسلتنا على الايميل liilasvb3@gmail.com

العودة   منتديات ليلاس > القصص والروايات > روايات منوعة > الروايات الاجنبية > الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

بحث بشبكة ليلاس الثقافية

الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية Romantic Novels Fourm، روايات رومانسية اجنبية

Anna Carven Books

Anna Carven كتبها تصنف ضمن Science Fiction Romance ولحد الان كتبت سلسلة عن Aliens حازت على اعجاب العديد من عشاق هذا الصنف من الكتب. اتمنى ان تعجبكم.

إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-12-17, 07:41 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرفة قسم الروايات الرومانسية الأجنبية

البيانات
التسجيل: Jan 2015
العضوية: 288300
المشاركات: 4,172
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع
نقاط التقييم: 490

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
أجمل زهرة غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي Anna Carven Books

Anna Carven

كتبها تصنف ضمن Science Fiction Romance
ولحد الان كتبت سلسلة عن Aliens حازت على اعجاب العديد من عشاق هذا الصنف من الكتب.
اتمنى ان تعجبكم.

Anna Carven Books

عرض البوم صور أجمل زهرة   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 01-12-17, 07:46 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى
معدل التقييم: أجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداعأجمل زهرة عضو على طريق الابداع

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : أجمل زهرة المنتدى : الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
افتراضي رد: Anna Carven Books

Dark Planet Warriors: The Complete Serial (Dark Planet Warriors #1)

الملخص:
Abbey

Some scary looking aliens have just boarded Fortuna Tau, our little asteroid mining station. Kordolians, by the looks of things. What the hell do they want with this floating rust bucket? What are they even doing here?
In the grand scheme of things, Earth is a total backwater, and the Solar System is the galactic *****alent of Hicksville. That's why aliens rarely bother to come to this corner of the universe. And Kordolians are usually too busy conquering the important parts of the nine galaxies to bother with us.
But it looks as if their battle cruiser is broken. Probably shot up in a firefight. They're going to use every means necessary to fix it, even if it means putting Fortuna Tau on lockdown. I just hope they don't decide to enslave us and ship us off to some remote alien planet.
Come to think of it, I've never seen a Kordolian up close before. They're huge, with strange silver skin and pointed ears. They have freaky nano-armor. And they're packing a serious arsenal. Our human technology has no chance against their weapons.
When I encounter their General, I find him insufferable. Arrogant. Domineering. He won't tell me anything.
I guess that's what happens when your race is kicking ass across the nine galaxies. You get pigheaded.
So why do I keep running into him? Why is he looking at me funny? And what's with this weird feeling I get when he's around?
I really hope these guys fix their ship and go away soon, because I get the feeling they could be major trouble.

Tarak

Sucked into a wormhole during a fierce skirmish with an enemy ship. Spat out near a human mining station in a remote corner of the nine galaxies. Stuck with weak humans who operate with inferior metals and technology.
This mission couldn't get any worse.
We need to fix our craft before the wormhole collapses.
We need to hunt the cursed Xargek monsters that have infiltrated this human rust-bucket.
And these infernal headaches of mine are getting worse.
I don't really care about these humans. Their existence makes no sense to me. All I care about is killing Xargek and getting back to my home planet, Kythia.
This situation is tiresome. The light of the star humans call the Sun burns my eyes. I crave Kythia's darkness.
So why has this crazy human female captured my attention? She's messy, awkward and she babbles nonsense half the time.
These humans are crazy. I don't understand them at all. Especially this female. Why do I keep coming back to her?
I need to leave this place before I go insane

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Dark Planet Warriors_ The Seria - Anna Carven.zip‏ (292.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 14)
قديم 01-12-17, 07:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Dark Planet Falling (Dark Planet Warriors #2)

Xalikian - Sera
The Prince Prince Xalikian Kazharan has a dilemma on his hands. Now that the Kordolians have landed on Earth, he somehow has to convince an entire planet of Humans that his people mean them no harm. It's easier said than done, especially when one's race has a reputation for brutally conquering the Nine Galaxies. Perhaps this stubborn female journalist called Sera Aquinas, who thinks she can just walk up to his front door and ask for an interview, might be able to help him. But first, he has to gain her trust, and that's not so easy when her presence drives him to distraction. The Journalist Sera Aquinas doesn't trust the charming amber-eyed Prince when he says he doesn't want to take over her planet. As a hardened journalist, she's seen her share of duplicity and corruption. So when Xal tells her the Kordolians are looking for Human females, she thinks he's messing with her. Seriously? Who would believe that lame excuse? She has to admit however, that Xal is one fine looking alien, and a part of her is curious. It's absolutely far fetched, but what if he's telling the truth? What if Humans and Kordolians are compatible? And when it comes to Xal, why does her body keep betraying her when her head is telling her to get the hell out of there?

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Dark Planet Falling - Anna Carven.zip‏ (209.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 11)
قديم 01-12-17, 07:57 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Into the Light (Dark Planet Warriors #3)

Tarak - Abbey
Abbey When your male is a Kordolian General who's betrayed the most vicious Empire in the Universe, things tend to get a little heavy from time to time. For the last six months, Tarak's had to divide his time between Earth and space, dealing with various... problems. But he's home now, and he tells me he's not going anywhere. That's good news, because our baby's on the way, and I'm dying to get out of this boring, stifling limbo they call the Diplomatic Zone. Tarak Now that Earth is surrounded by my warships and the Kordolian Empire has been held at bay, I can give my full, undivided attention to my mate. Pregnancy has made Abbey even more beautiful, and I am in awe of the growing life she carries inside her. But I must be ever-vigilant, because the shadow of the Empire lingers, and I must protect what is mine, at all cost
s.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Into the Light_ SciFi Alien Rom - Anna Carven.zip‏ (348.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 33)
قديم 01-12-17, 08:00 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:

البيانات
الجنس أنثى

االدولة
البلدSyria

مدونتي

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

Out of Darkness (Dark Planet Warriors #4)

The Kordolians are loose on the asteroid mining station Fortuna Tau, and first-rank mechanic Jia Morgan has become caught up in the thick of things. Under the careful watch of these steely-eyed silver warriors, Jia and her team have been tasked with repairing the hull of the Kordolians’ Alpha-Class battle cruiser, Silence. The problem is, their alien technology is far, far beyond anything she’s seen before, and whatever they try to weld to Silence’s black hull just won’t stick. When Jia goes in search of a tool that might actually penetrate the warship’s impossibly strong Callidum exterior, she find herself being aided by a most unlikely source. The hard-faced warrior who’s decided to accompany her walks on silent feet and carries a big, big gun. He’s equal parts scary and attractive, in an otherworldly sort of way. But although Jia finds this Kordolian fascinating, she’s not even going to try and get close to him, because, well, he’s a freaking Kordolian, and Kordolians aren’t exactly known throughout the Nine Galaxies for being nice and warm and fuzzy. Instead, she’s going to do her job and fix their warship, because that’s the only way these intimidating warriors are ever going to leave Fortuna Tau. Hopefully, they won’t break anything, or anyone, on the way out. Oh, and there’s also the small matter of these flesh-eating insect-aliens called Xargek. Apparently, they bite.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Out of Darkness_ SciFi Alien Ro - Anna Carven.zip‏ (244.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 11)
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
anna, books, carven
facebook

جديد مواضيع قسم الروايات الرومانسية الاجنبية
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع